**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch the article in 'CBS Watch Magazine' that was apparently about CSI: Miami?! I can't find it online and... well, I'll put this in a spoiler box, because if it were true, it'd be big...
Someone on another board said... the article made them think... it was Ryan going to die. :X Ryan is more than a major-ish character, right? THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE, to for 1) Consider him 'major-ish' and 2) KILL OFF RYAN rather than Jesse/Walter. (No offense. Just sayin') Anyone? :scream:
I'm jumping to conclusions here... I know. :rolleyes:
I think I saw that post.Didn't the person say she just had a gut feeling?
That isn't any more valid than me saying I have a feeling it's not him.

Wait, IO thought that CBSWatch magazine cancxelled it's publication I thought theat the issue six months ago was it. Heck maybe they rethought that. I, for one am glad because Miami isn't the only show of the franchise I like. Hey, any thoughts on Miami Medical cross polinating with CSIM? Both are Jerry Bruckhiemer's children.
I think you are thinking of the CSI magazines published by Titan Magazines,they did cancel several months ago.I still have all the magazines for the entire CSI franchise.
I actually found it online, you can search for it.... and it comes up, but the article was just about Walter/Tom/Jesse's character development. I don't see how that spells 'doom and gloom' for anyone--- JMO!
I read that article too.I think the poster was just speculating.

I actually found it online, you can search for it.... and it comes up, but the article was just about Walter/Tom/Jesse's character development. I don't see how that spells 'doom and gloom' for anyone--- JMO!

I found the article you found as well, Blinded by Smoke. I'm wondering if there was a different article in the print version. You can actually subscribe to CBSWatch Magazine for free if you want. And you can do it on their website.

The website for CBS Watch Magazine cand be found at: http://cbswatchmagazine.com/

CBSWatch Magazine wasn't the magazine that closed down some time back. It was the Titan CSI Magazine publication that stopped printing its CSI related magazines. It was a nice magazine. I miss it.

Edit: Oops. We must have been typing at about the same time, greatfan! :lol: I had to walk away for a while to answer the phone. Sorry for the repeat info!

Was this article written early in the season? It sounds like back then they were very committed to the three newbies. At this late stage in the season, the fans still don't appear to be exactly welcoming them with open arms. Wonder if they are rethinking the whole cast thing. Probably wishful thinking on my part.

Was this article written early in the season? It sounds like back then they were very committed to the three newbies. At this late stage in the season, the fans still don't appear to be exactly welcoming them with open arms. Wonder if they are rethinking the whole cast thing. Probably wishful thinking on my part.

The date on the online article is March 31, 2010.

Except for Walter, because Omar brings such a sweet and funny fresh breath to the Lab, every one added since the end of season five can go, in my opinion. I'm going to get reamed and I know it and it's unfair because I haven't bothered to ream in defense of Emily Procter ( who has no predetermined program...mapped plan etc. She's a farking actor and does as she's given...I ought to know because I'm a farking actor (Bristol Renaiassnce Faire..look it up) and do as I am given) when it's been voiced, but if, like one posters's tag line states, the show rises and falls on one actor's back....well, given how poor this season has been, maybe he should be the one to go or the show be cancelled, since no one else on the cast seems to matter, given the quote. So if the show sucks, it's on that person's shoulders, right? I am waiting in my bomb shelter to get flames for several pages and to illustrate to the mods that things are not equal here. No one is a god, no one is perfect. It's supposed to be an ensamble cast. I expect Delynn to be the first to throw the proverbial stone. She always does when her precious actor is threatened.

Last edited:
Except for Walter, because Omar brings such a sweet and funny fresh breath to the Lab, every one added since the end of season five can go, in my opinion. I'm going to get reamed and I know it and it's unfair because I haven't bothered to ream in defense of Emily Procter ( who has no predetermined program...mapped plan etc. She's a farking actor and does as she's given...I ought to know because I'm a farking actor (Bristol Renaiassnce Faire..look it up) and do as I am given) when it's been voiced, but if, like one posters's tag line states, the show rises and falls on one actor's back....well, given how poor this season has been, maybe he should be the one to go or the show be cancelled, since no one else on the cast seems to matter, given the quote. So if the show sucks, it's on that person's shoulders, right? I am waiting in my bomb shelter to get flames for several pages and to illustrate to the mods that things are not equal here. No one is a god, no one is perfect. It's supposed to be an ensamble cast. I expect Delynn to be the first to throw the proverbial stone. She always does when her precious actor is threatened.

I don't think that is at all necessary, LadyD10. An opinion is one thing, but to use those words against a fellow poster is disrespectful.
It's this "fan-war" that has me tired of this board at times. It needs to stop.

As for your opinion of David, I disagree. David Caruso doesn't write the storylines/episodes, nor is he the showrunner.

Thank you for the first attack and illustrating my point. I never named names or pointed fingers. Thank you for being the first. Point illustrated.

Last edited:

ladyd10, Discussions and differing opinions are allowed in this thread. People are allowed to dislike certain characters, or parts of the show, and someone stating they dislike a character is NOT bashing that character. IF someone is breaking the rules, then that is what the notify moderator button is for. It's this button
notify.jpg
to the left of the screen. If someone is breaking the rules in a post in this forum, you can click on that button to report the post. speed_cochrane or I will review, and take any appropriate actions.

You can find links to all the forum guidelines and board rules in the CSI Miami Forum and Help Thread.

Please take note that one thing that IS against the Board Rules is trolling:

Trolling is an internet term that means you're not posting to actually start or participate in a good discussion, but simply to anger another member or group of members. Posting in order to bait other users, moderators or administrators will not be tolerated.

Your post seems to be made primarily to anger other members. Additional posts made primarily to bait others into arguments could result in a warning.

If you have problems with certain posters and don't want to read their posts, you always have the option to put someone on ignore:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

eta:

Thank you for the first attack and illustrating my point. I never named names or pointed fingers. Thank you for being the first. Point illustrated.

Your original post DID specifically name names. In addition, the response stating that you were being disrespectful is not an "attack".

Last edited:
I will say this about spoilers, though.

After hearing what MIGHT happen in Meltdown, I had the predetermined notion that, if this were all true, I was finished with Miami.

But another member of the board has set me straight, reminding me to give it a chance and see what will actually happen. I have zero faith in this current crop of writers, and this would have been the proverbial final straw for me, but hey. This other board member is right. I will give it a chance and find out what happens.

I will only say this: If they pull another Dan Cooper, then it's time for me to say goodbye. :scream:

I'm inclined to agree.

I got the latest issue of CBS Watch magazine a week or so ago. The article was primarily focused on the new people brought in this season. I saw it as a chance to introduce the actors/characters in a little more depth. Ryan wasn't really mentioned because he isn't new this season. ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you, MJ. You're a good friend! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm inclined to agree.

I got the latest issue of CBS Watch magazine a week or so ago. The article was primarily focused on the new people brought in this season. I saw it as a chance to introduce the actors/characters in a little more depth. Ryan wasn't really mentioned because he isn't new this season. ;)

So there wasn't anything different in the printed edition then what we can find online, silentdisco?

I wonder if the poster who has a feeling about Ryan is basing it on the fact that this article focuses on the new people and since spoilers indicate Ryan may have some problems coming up on the horizon, the poster thought Ryan might be the one to go.

I don't see anything in the article to indicate who, if anyone, might be leaving.

Speculating on these spoilers will make you crazy! :lol:

I will say this about spoilers, though.

After hearing what MIGHT happen in Meltdown, I had the predetermined notion that, if this were all true, I was finished with Miami.

But another member of the board has set me straight, reminding me to give it a chance and see what will actually happen. I have zero faith in this current crop of writers, and this would have been the proverbial final straw for me, but hey. This other board member is right. I will give it a chance and find out what happens.

I will only say this: If they pull another Dan Cooper, then it's time for me to say goodbye. :scream:

I understand where you're coming from, Jag Lady. Recent spoilers brought thoughts of you and another poster specifically. One spoiler specifically saddened me greatly.

Last edited:
One spoiler specifically saddened me greatly.

:scream:Me, too. I don't often wish Donahue to be leading us astray; this one's an exception.

Did anyone else see Bruckheimer's latest CBS drama, Miami Medical? Might as well have titled it CSI Miami Medical. It hardly warrants the Executive Prodcuer credits; it has Bruckheimer, Littmann, Maeda written all over it, as well as the lighting and camera techs. How can we ever expect better scripts in the writing when the ex-pro's fall back on the same stale scenarios time after time?

Last edited:
Did anyone else see Bruckheimer's latest CBS drama, Miami Medical? Might as well have titled it CSI Miami Medical. It hardly warrants the Executive Prodcuer credits; it has Bruckheimer, Littmann, Maeda written all over it, as well as the lighting and camera techs. How can we ever expect better scripts in the writing when the ex-pro's fall back on the same stale scenarios time after time?

I meant to watch it and was busy and forgot to DVR it. I'm curious, so maybe I'll see if it's available on CBS. I had a feeling it would be a CSI Miami twin.

Someone really needs to find some writers with original ideas. I realize that this has paid off for them big time in the last 7 - 9 years, but the tide is turning and people are getting tired of the same stale storylines.

They just keep adding to the glut rather than trying to improve the situation. :(

You are right, Greatfan. It was a 'gut' feeling. I just don't think it is him. I'd be shocked if it were. Besides that, no one is guessing woman... what about Nat? If Ryan is considered to be a 'major-ish' character, then I guess Nat would be too...

Personally.... I think those two would be MAJOR characters, though. JMO.

I'm still going with Rebecca as the "major-ish" character. Had we read first that a "major-ish" character was going to bite the dust, & then read the spoilers for episode 23 & saw that Rebecca's car is bombed then no one would even be guessing.

As for the other spoiler, the betrayer -- I have to wonder if there's someone else aside from the person who has already been somewhat revealed. Like a not-so-willing-but-desperate-partner of sorts? That worries me some. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back