**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I consider Jake a major-ish character I have a question.....why did Johnny Whitworth decided to come back to play the same old plot-device? Just to give an end to his character? At this point I really hope so :p

I'm guessing he enjoys playing Jake. It comes as no surprise to me.

Not to mention that it's a paying job. The economy isn't exactly so hot right now. ;)

Guys, remember about giving away too many spoilers. Things like who the killer is or who's setting someone up goes beyond spoiling--it ruins the episode. ;) Please keep this in mind for the future. Thanks! :)

Thanks speed.Reading a little spoiler tidbit is fun.Having everything spelled out before the episode airs does just ruin it for the viewers.Half the fun of reading just a little of the spoilers is the speculation and seeing what others think is going to happen.

Thanks speed.Reading a little spoiler tidbit is fun.Having everything spelled out before the episode airs does just ruin it for the viewers.Half the fun of reading just a little of the spoilers is the speculation and seeing what others think is going to happen.

I'm going to disagree with you just a little. I pm'd delkolover to learn who the diamond thief was, and the information didn't ruin the episode for me- it makes me more excited to see the new episodes so I can see how it all pans out. But that's just me. ;)

However, I do agree with you that some spoilers, like this one, definitely should be behind spoiler tags or discussed in PMs instead of open and exposed, even in this thread. Plenty of people enjoy reading spoilers to learn what's going to happen in upcoming episodes, but they still don't want to know exactly how everything is going to be resolved.

So thank you, speed_cochrane, for editing the posts that revealed a little too much information. I don't mind being spoiled by this particular information, but I know there are plenty who do. You did the right thing. :thumbsup:

I'm going to disagree with you just a little. I pm'd delkolover to learn who the diamond thief was, and the information didn't ruin the episode for me- it makes me more excited to see the new episodes so I can see how it all pans out. But that's just me. ;)

However, I do agree with you that some spoilers, like this one, definitely should be behind spoiler tags or discussed in PMs instead of open and exposed, even in this thread. Plenty of people enjoy reading spoilers to learn what's going to happen in upcoming episodes, but they still don't want to know exactly how everything is going to be resolved.

So thank you, speed_cochrane, for editing the posts that revealed a little too much information. I don't mind being spoiled by this particular information, but I know there are plenty who do. You did the right thing. :thumbsup:
Perhaps I should have said ruins it for some viewers,not all. I too know the answer and am excited to see the dynamics of everyone involved,but I also know that much info would ruin it for some. It's just being considerate of others , and posters need to keep that in mind.

Last edited:
hey i wanted to ask if you know were delkolover gets the summaries for new episodes....does she/he makes them up or gets them from someone??

And you guys will not believe who does steal the diamonds!! But no worries the team does stand up for Ryan and work to clear his name!

If you guys want to know who steals the diamonds in 821 and frames Ryan in 823...pm me. I am not going to post something that big on the site cuz there are people who don't want to spoiled.

I PM'd you. Surprises are overrated. :lol:

And I'm relieved to hear that the whole team stands up for Ryan. It would be better if Ryan wasn't the scapegoat in the first place, but at least the team doesn't turn against him.

Has anyone posted the spoilers for 821, 822 or 823? I know I haven't been around a while, the last month has been hard. This past sunday was the 1 year anniversary of my mom's passing so my mind has been elsewhere lately.

Let me know if I need to post the spoilers for those eps.

I'm so sorry about your mother. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. *hugs*

Spoilers for 8.21, 8.22, and 8.23 were posted, I believe, but do feel free to give us your summary of them, even if we already know some of the info. Maybe your source is slightly different, or the one who originally posted the info accidentally left something out. ;)
hey i wanted to ask if you know were delkolover gets the summaries for new episodes....does she/he makes them up or gets them from someone??

Perhaps I should have said ruins it for some viewers,not all. I too know the answer and am excited to see the dynamics of everyone involved,but I also know that much info would ruin it for some. It's just being considerate of others , and posters need to keep that in mind.

I agree completely. :)

Yeah. Just a private message... like it's just an email you can use on the message board only, on your account. Yes. I suck at explaining myself. :lol: I think you did great, btw, GNRF. LOL!

And I have to admit, I know, and it doesn't change anything for me. I'd prefer to know, and see how it plays out- like someone else said. I don't know why, I just love spoilers. Ha ha! I am glad I know, but I still want to know 'why' he/she did this, and WHY Ryan?!?! Maybe because like someone said--- the writers knew he'd run with it! I agree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back