**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Just a private message... like it's just an email you can use on the message board only, on your account. Yes. I suck at explaining myself. :lol: I think you did great, btw, GNRF. LOL!

And I have to admit, I know, and it doesn't change anything for me. I'd prefer to know, and see how it plays out- like someone else said. I don't know why, I just love spoilers. Ha ha! I am glad I know, but I still want to know 'why' he/she did this, and WHY Ryan?!?! Maybe because like someone said--- the writers knew he'd run with it! I agree. :)
I agree with you i love spoiler too....do you know someone who gives really good spoilers here?

I don't know why, I just love spoilers. Ha ha! I am glad I know, but I still want to know 'why' he/she did this, and WHY Ryan?!?! Maybe because like someone said--- the writers knew he'd run with it! I agree
Ditto for me.Why Ryan,but I suspect it's because of his gambling past and being fired before.I also wanted to see how the team,as a whole handles the situation.
I had mentioned in Jon's/Ryan's thread that I did indeed expect an great performance from him in this espisode.

I don't know why, I just love spoilers. Ha ha! I am glad I know, but I still want to know 'why' he/she did this, and WHY Ryan?!?! Maybe because like someone said--- the writers knew he'd run with it! I agree
Ditto for me.Why Ryan,but I suspect it's because of his gambling past and being fired before.I also wanted to see how the team,as a whole handles the situation.
I had mentioned in Jon's/Ryan's thread that I did indeed expect an great performance from him in this espisode.

I'm sure he will, but I wish they'd give him a storyline where a family member dies so we can see tears. :lol: I'm weird. I think he'd look really sexy all teary-eyed. :lol:
who is thie he/she?? is ryan the traidor? im confused

He/she is a different person,not Ryan.
Read back a few pages , you can find out a little of what's going on with Ryan.

Last edited:
He/she is a different person,not Ryan.
Read back a few pages , you can find out a little of what's going on with Ryan.
can you tell me ...pretty please....:)...its ok if you dont know how to explain it.. just tell me the important things. :)

Me three:lol:; I love to read the spoilers. I have to know what is going to happen especially where it concerns Ryan. I remain a little irked that Ryan is targeted again but I am so glad the team is rallying around him:)

how do we send PM's to users??

You need to have been a member for 2 weeks and have 50 posts in order to utilize the private message system (as well as the avatars). This is to prevent abuse of these privelages.

As for the questions above earlier (not relating to gaining information through PM), we don't normally publically reveal our sources here as they can dry up, thus reducing the amount of spoilers we receive or losing them completely. :)

Though there are times we do get them through online news columns (TVGuide, Ausiello, CBS itself) that can be shared and often are.

Also, if you don't feel like reading through this thread to find all the spoilers, you can check out the Spoilers Reference Page, where an updated list of the information posted here is kept for reference.

how do we send PM's to users??

You need to have been a member for 2 weeks and have 50 posts in order to utilize the private message system (as well as the avatars). This is to prevent abuse of these privelages.

As for the questions above earlier (not relating to gaining information through PM), we don't normally publically reveal our sources here as they can dry up, thus reducing the amount of spoilers we receive or losing them completely. :)
Thank you for all this information.....i didn't now this at all

I agree with you i love spoiler too....do you know someone who gives really good spoilers here?

There are a lot of good spoilers here, and people will generally post them when they become available. You just have to read through the thread and you'll find them. :)

Did anyone catch the article in 'CBS Watch Magazine' that was apparently about CSI: Miami?! I can't find it online and... well, I'll put this in a spoiler box, because if it were true, it'd be big...
Someone on another board said... the article made them think... it was Ryan going to die. :X Ryan is more than a major-ish character, right? THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE, to for 1) Consider him 'major-ish' and 2) KILL OFF RYAN rather than Jesse/Walter. (No offense. Just sayin') Anyone? :scream:
I'm jumping to conclusions here... I know. :rolleyes:

Wait, IO thought that CBSWatch magazine cancxelled it's publication I thought theat the issue six months ago was it. Heck maybe they rethought that. I, for one am glad because Miami isn't the only show of the franchise I like. Hey, any thoughts on Miami Medical cross polinating with CSIM? Both are Jerry Bruckhiemer's children.

I actually found it online, you can search for it.... and it comes up, but the article was just about Walter/Tom/Jesse's character development. I don't see how that spells 'doom and gloom' for anyone--- JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back