Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ATTENTION everyone!!

Rory is currently filming a new movie. Here is the link with some details.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1396221/

If I find more information I'll let you guys know.

Just read the movie description: "An angel under the thumb of a ruthless gangster is saved by a trumpet player down on his luck." ...*sigh* I'm not sure what to think of that quite yet but judging by the actors listed in the movie, it's probably not A-list.

I kind of wish Rory would go back to television. :p

Well it has Bill Murray in it and i think he is somewhat of a Murray fan if i'm not mistaken! he did go to one of Murray's Premiers and right now the name of it escapes me but i'm sure someone will have it on there lips!

It also has Mickey Roark in it too and he been kinda making a comeback so I guess we shall see! His Birthday will be Sunday after next!

Don't forget that this sunday is Rory's 38th birthday ! i just sent a card off in the mail to him via his home address so i know it will get there to him ! I told him we all missed him very much and we wished him a wonderful Birthday, and we couldn't wait for his next project to get to us!

Don't forget that this sunday is Rory's 38th birthday ! i just sent a card off in the mail to him via his home address so i know it will get there to him ! I told him we all missed him very much and we wished him a wonderful Birthday, and we couldn't wait for his next project to get to us!

That's great!, How do you know his address?. I can't find it anywhere.

Rory is a very private person so I'm guessing he'd rather people not have his home address even if it's for a birthday card. You should send it to the standard address for him through his agent or whatever. Please give him his privacy!

Rory is a very private person so I'm guessing he'd rather people not have his home address even if it's for a birthday card. You should send it to the standard address for him through his agent or whatever. Please give him his privacy!

Exactly.

Please don't post information here relating to his private residence (addresses, phone numbers etc.). Thanks.

I also wish Rory a very safe and happy 38th- yes, let's all respect his privacy and hope that perhaps if Adam was able to return, that someday, Rory may decide to return to the fold too... we ALL MISS HIM! :)

I also wish Rory a very safe and happy 38th- yes, let's all respect his privacy and hope that perhaps if Adam was able to return, that someday, Rory may decide to return to the fold too... we ALL MISS HIM! :)

I was just thinking...Adam is slated to write and direct an episode next season--you guys think it's possible he might write something involving Speed in some fashion? I know Adam and Rory are friends so maybe if it was Adam writing the episode, Rory might decide (if asked) to bring Speed out of the Continuity Bin and dust him off. :p

I think it would be pretty cool but probably unlikely. A girl can hope, anyway. :lol:

Wishing him a joyous birthday!

yeah we can dream, but thats about what we'd be doing! i think hes to wrapped up in other things that we can't see! I'm not so sure he would come back unless they offered him a lot of money and a really sweet deal! then he would probably not take it!

I'm thinking hes burnt that bridge, but hey I've been wrong before. we shall see!

Back