• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes he does. The mini series is about 4 hours and in the end he dies.

Commenting from another tread where they were talking about Speedle. In Cross-Jurisdictions he kind of looks like a preppy (golf shirt) and then when they started the series, they had him in t-shirts and torward the end they had him dressing up a little. Which kind of dress did you all like to see him in.

Yes he does. The mini series is about 4 hours and in the end he dies.

Commenting from another tread where they were talking about Speedle. In Cross-Jurisdictions he kind of looks like a preppy (golf shirt) and then when they started the series, they had him in t-shirts and torward the end they had him dressing up a little. Which kind of dress did you all like to see him in.

Yea, in the intro/cross-over he was a different person! I liked him in the tshirts and jeans but so much better near the end when he started wearing the dress shirts. I liked the chain we saw every once in awhile too. And his watch was cool.

I would have to say I like my Rory Cochrane any way I can get him! As long as i can get him! I do like the scruffy Speedle though!

Hey Yall come visit and join my new Speedle Space /Delko Time net work! make your own fan page tons of pics, wallpaper, Vids, 100 song mp3 player. upload anything you want ! no rules ! have a look and have fun.

if you have a Web page that you want me to put in the main page lists for people to check out please let me know by E-mail sdflash@bellsouth.net.

you don't have to do a CSI related page. any fan page will be accepted. Come join in and show your fandom on mey network and create your own! heres the link!

http://speedlespacedelkotime.ning.com/

Last edited:
I just love his attidute in this show. It was so different from everyone else. Was he suppose to be from New York? It seems that the charcters are from where the actors are from. In the 1st episode of this season Jesse says that Speedle was in St Petersburg or something.

I just love his attidute in this show. It was so different from everyone else. Was he suppose to be from New York? It seems that the charcters are from where the actors are from. In the 1st episode of this season Jesse says that Speedle was in St Petersburg or something.

Yep, Speed was from New York. He's from Jamaica Queens as he says in season 2's Dead Zone.

I love that scene in Dead zone it was so funny! Hey Crimekat thanks for joining my web page hope you visit often and have fun with it. Hey Kristine come and update you page on my network please. I'm getting more people now so hopefully its gonna take off.

Everybody come Check out My network page and get you own! Tons of Icons, Pics, Vids,Banners, Wallpaper, Anything! Grab it for yourself or Share it with the others. Lots of Speed and Delko. Also starting to get other characters so if you wish to do any other fandom feel free. it doesn't have to be CSI. No rules just do it!

I love that scene in Dead zone it was so funny! Hey Crimekat thanks for joining my web page hope you visit often and have fun with it. Hey Kristine come and update you page on my network please. I'm getting more people now so hopefully its gonna take off.

Everybody come Check out My network page and get you own! Tons of Icons, Pics, Vids,Banners, Wallpaper, Anything! Grab it for yourself or Share it with the others. Lots of Speed and Delko. Also starting to get other characters so if you wish to do any other fandom feel free. it doesn't have to be CSI. No rules just do it!

Would love to join your website! The problem is though that my computer's in for servicing & I'm using an iPhone to post here... :alienblush:

Anyhoo, I sometimes wonder if H would ever catch the guy who killed Speed :( :confused: it's been what 5yrs & Speed's killer is still in the wind!!! :mad:

Yes thank you, That would be my video! I'm glad you enjoy it! yall come join my very cool web net work! Share some Rory fun or any of the characters from the show! I also have Rory's Brother Brendan and links to his Company, and a couple of his video he directed and or produced on the main Lab page. Plus also Pic album of Brendan. Lot of cool Pics of every bodys fav CSI's. Come share with us.

P.S. In his original Character Bio that CBS had put out ! Speed did have a brother that was 13 years younger than him witch he never really identified with!

Back