Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heres My favorites!

SpeedleSpace--SpringBreak_02_0001jp.jpg

SpeedleSpace--vlcsnap-49542pngpictu.jpg

ThatsacapiialIdeaTed1.jpg

SpeedsPainties3.jpg

Thanks Flash. Anyone else? I posted two sig banners in the fan art section, you can see one below. I'll be working on more.

Just installed my CSI: Miami game for the computer on my new laptop. Going to play it again to hear Rory's voice. :drool:

No idea what the heck this is but it says Rory will be in it/guest starring. Looks weird! You'll see Rory's name down further on the page.

This is looking like a new CW show for 2011. I'm not sure if I completely believe it since they also mentioned Brad Pitt and later, Jonathan Togo joining the series for the third episode and down on the side, they say the network is Fox. It also says it's written by Lady Gaga, Jaison Mikal Hackett, Jonathan Togo. *scratches head* Might be a joke, might be real but either way...very weird. :lol:

Don't mind me, I'm a little weary of anything posted on Facebook and headed by Lady Gaga. :lol:

Last edited:
^ It looks a bit suspicious to me, but what do I know? But I'd just love to see Rory back on TV :D

I don't know about yall but i'm all over it! I signed on to the list! If Rory's on i'm in with it! looks like a new Vampire show! I like Lady Ga Ga ! She good and freaky! Looks like it ill be different can't wait to see it!

I don't know about yall but i'm all over it! I signed on to the list! If Rory's on i'm in with it! looks like a new Vampire show! I like Lady Ga Ga ! She good and freaky! Looks like it ill be different can't wait to see it!

I don't know how realistic this Teeth thing is, haven't seen it anywhere but on facebook but here's hoping!

I see that Rory recently finished a movie called Passion Play. Not sure how much he is in it, his name isn't too far down the list but you know how it goes. Appears it was released in Cannes in May so no idea when we will see it. I hate that!

You haven't seen it because its not coming out till Nov. of 2011! Did you see the conversation I had on the site! He has signed on for the first seasons 15 Eps and he will be the main Bad Vampire in the series. This is legit and its coming next year! I have been talking to Jonathan Togo's Cousin Jaison Mikal Hackett witch is one to the shows Writer/Producers, He has assured me this is coming and will be on Showtime http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teeth-The-Series/292075235796?ref=mfin Nov. of 2011. They are waiting on Lady Ga Ga to finish her tour at the moment! They have also signed Donny Walhberg for 4 Eps!

You guys can come and follow the updates on the official Teeth the series page! Ask Jaison questions about the show and Rory's character i'm sure he will answer! He has been very sweet to answer my questions so far! Its not anywhere but on the FB page yet so thats why you can't find it! Its coming though and Jaison said it would make true blood look tame!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teeth-The-Series/292075235796?ref=mf

Well Jaison will let us know when he knows! Hes sorta been down and unavailable! He sorta got Blown up by his ex-wife and had to have emergency surgery and died twice. So ah yeah hes sorta been slightly out of it but hes doing better. He will tell us when things are happening! he is very sweet and I hope he does well with this show! If I happen t get any Pictures of Vampire Rory I'll post them!

Well Jaison will let us know when he knows! Hes sorta been down and unavailable! He sorta got Blown up by his ex-wife and had to have emergency surgery and died twice. So ah yeah hes sorta been slightly out of it but hes doing better. He will tell us when things are happening! he is very sweet and I hope he does well with this show! If I happen t get any Pictures of Vampire Rory I'll post them!

I don't mean to be rude but I'm skeptical when someone says they know a celebrity or anything like this. So I'll wait to I hear real facts in the news and so on.

So can we talk about Rory/Speed? I saw that his movie Passion Play is due out. I think it's independent so no idea when we'll see it and how much he is in but something to look forward to!

In other news A&E is showing season 1 again! :)

Back