• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just thinking...Adam is slated to write and direct an episode next season--you guys think it's possible he might write something involving Speed in some fashion? I know Adam and Rory are friends so maybe if it was Adam writing the episode, Rory might decide (if asked) to bring Speed out of the Continuity Bin and dust him off. :p

I think it would be pretty cool but probably unlikely. A girl can hope, anyway. :lol:

Agreed! I think that would be great! I was so disappointed when we got spoilers he was going to be in this season's premiere and then he turned it down. I don't think he's going to come back but I'll hope along with ya!

Have a wonderful birthday Rory!

Missed his birthday yet again... I always seem to end up around here this time of year. :p Anyway I just saw Love and a .45 I couldn't find it anywhere! And even though I know I shouldn't I LOVE Billy. So here's a avy I made... he's delicious...
vlcsnap-2010-03-15-22h56m52s159.png

Do you guys like Billy?

I'm sorry I know I'm not supposed to double post but I thought I'd post again to show off a Rory userbar I made. It's the right size to use on here and you can use it on other sites too! :D I hope you like it!

SpeedUserbar.png

*sigh* I so miss my Speed! Which season is your favorite Speed season? 1 or 2? I like 2 the best.

I have this beautiful pic/icon as my Blackberry wallpaper, I love it! A girl in my pharmacy tech class needed to use my phone and she said, "OMG, who is that? I love him, he's so cute!" :hugegrin: This lovely icon was made by luf100 for me:

luf100.png

Hi guys! :D How has everyone been?
This weekend I was at my cousin's house the other day without internet so I made a few Speedle avatars. You guys are free to use them of course. :)
SpeedleCloudHeartAvy.png

SpeedleSparkleAvy.png

TimAvy.png

Hope you like them!

Hi SpeedleFreak! Those icons are very nice! You can put any Miami related icons in the Miami icon thread here!

Last night was watching The Best Defense and love the sarcasm from Speed in this scene (not to mention loving the view!):

Back