• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just saw Bang Bang Your Debt a few hours ago.....seeing Speed and Eric together....seeing the hope in Eric's eyes that Speed might be alive......and then just seeing Speed standing there with that usual smirk on his face....I couldn't stop crying, hell, I was bawling my eyes out!

I miss Speed so so so so so much!

I do wish Rory would have come back for the premiere, and it would have more than just Speed being a ghost, since it was flashback, it would have been Speed 12 years ago rather than Ghost Speed, and he certainly would have had lines.....it would have been SO COOL to have Speed in those flashback moments and seeing the beginning of the team!

I guess I can understand Rory's reluctance to return, I mean, if I had gotten a rough deal like that, I probably wouldn't want to return to the lion's den again so easily......but still I miss Speed/Rory....sniff sniff:(

One reason why I couldn't bring myself to watch any episode with Speed in it is because I start crying everytime I see him, it's just so sad for me to think that he's dead and I just can't take seeing all those happy moments knowing that Speed's life would end so tragically.....

I only barely managed to rack up the courage to watch the season 6 episode where Speed comes back as Eric's hallucination....and even that turned me into a crying mess....:(

I just really miss Speed.....

This clip always gets me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmrtkP9RjjU

(hopefully posting YT is ok, if not, please do tell me and I'll take it off)

I feel the same way EVERY time I see the guy! I miss him so much it hurts and just seeing Dispo Day and seeing Horatio close to a panic as ever one has seen him just tells you the "way beyond friendship, boss/employee" feelings Horatio has for our perpetually 'scruffy, snarky' trace expert.

They say that the desperate sometimes take desperate measures; well I've been driven by my need to read about the pair to some edgy places- I've bought slash books ( I have 8 books and counting- I never let those books out of my sight- if I can be reincarnated with them, I'll go for it! LOL) that are totally dedicated to slash on the pair. I also got addicted wildly, to one writer's controversial set of Real Life Slash stories, which took up pairing the men in the REAL LIFE.

Now maybe that's digging into some weird legal grounds, ruffling actors' feathers, whatever- but I can say for a fact that those stories, even without getting to any thing highly sexual ( the chase was a foot and running FAST and HARD, at that time in the sagas)- yet it left me in a tumble of sensual, sense pounding, babbling jelly. Such was the sexual kick and rush! I begged e-mail on my KNEES for more, but as I said perhaps legal constraints stopped the writer, but if there is any more of it out there I'll be the first to pounce on it and read it!

So I miss Rory so much; I am not going to give up hope; I hope he'll be back- if he reads here or anyone knows him- please LET HIM KNOW how much we miss him, love, appreciate his talents, respect his integrity and all... but whatever it takes, indulge US- come HOME!:):luvlove:

Loved Rory in Public Enemies... except I hated the it ended! :p

Anyways, I was thinking about Speedle too cuz I was going through the first season & man was he something! Hate the fact that there had to be an end at some point!!!

Loved Rory in Public Enemies... except I hated the it ended! :p

Anyways, I was thinking about Speedle too cuz I was going through the first season & man was he something! Hate the fact that there had to be an end at some point!!!

Yea that sucks. Wish they never killed him off (like so many other fans and Rory himself!). I miss him!

The funny thing about Public Enemies is that my friend & I watched it and we got bored with it and really were not watching. How big of a part did he have in it?

He Didn't have real huge part but he was in it until the shout out at the lodge! He played Carter Baum. He was Christian Bales right hand man in it. He got killed in the Lodge shoot out by Baby face Nelson. But hey he actually had a gun that would fired in several scenes. He always dies well!

He Didn't have real huge part but he was in it until the shout out at the lodge! He played Carter Baum. He was Christian Bales right hand man in it. He got killed in the Lodge shoot out by Baby face Nelson. But hey he actually had a gun that would fired in several scenes. He always dies well!

It's kind of funny because I was watching the movie with my parents and they didn't even realize it was Rory in his final scene until I told them. :lol: They should have seen it coming, heh.

Rory did a great job with what he was given, though it would have been nice to see some more of him. Too bad history doesn't allow for that considering it was based on true events. :p

I was having some random thoughts the other day (Oh no! :lol:) and was mulling over a way they could have brought Speed back into the fold. Does anyone else think it would be interesting if Jesse was back in Miami because it had something to do with Speed (dead or alive)? Evidently they knew each other so exploring their dynamic (if they had one at all) through flashbacks would be cool.

This is assuming Rory would even agree to do it but considering he appears finished with the show indefinitely, it's wishful contemplation on my part. Would make for a neat fic, though.

I was having some random thoughts the other day (Oh no! :lol:) and was mulling over a way they could have brought Speed back into the fold. Does anyone else think it would be interesting if Jesse was back in Miami because it had something to do with Speed (dead or alive)? Evidently they knew each other so exploring their dynamic (if they had one at all) through flashbacks would be cool.

This is assuming Rory would even agree to do it but considering he appears finished with the show indefinitely, it's wishful contemplation on my part. Would make for a neat fic, though.

ain't such a bad idea though! ;)

Rory does die rather well, don't he? The problem is though... my heart skips a beat whenever he does!

Heres a better idea Why don't they bring a cute guy that looks like Rory to the show and say that he the younger brother! he could follow in his foot steps and become a CSI! Or they could have made Jesse Speeds Brother! That would have been cool also, Since he really never spoke of his brother and we never got to see him. They could bring someone in rather easy.

Rory does die rather well, don't he? The problem is though... my heart skips a beat whenever he does!

He sure does, lol! I've only watched his death scenes on tv and movies once. I can't watch more than once!

So I was watching Body Count tonight which is the last episode of Season 1 and I spotted something. You know how we talked about how it appears (and probably most certainly is) to have a pack of cigs in his front pocket? Well, we know Rory smokes but never given any indication that Speed did so but there's a lot we didn't know about Speed.....anyways, tonight I spotted this:

(Click on that thumbnail to enlarge it) If you take a closer look at Speed's back right pocket you'll see this:

vlcsnap-291927-1.png

Is that a can of chew? My brother chews and that's what it suspiciously looks like (though it seems smaller than a normal can so what the heck?!).....I'll let you all take a gander and enjoy the view of his butt. :p

I never saw him smoke or chew on CSI Miami. You have to wonder why they smoke. It is a nasty habit and if people quit, they could save so much money.

He needs to start living in some of his roles. This weekend I watched The Last Don. I knew that he played a bad guy, but he did it so well.

Perhaps it's a tape measure or something. Weird though.
But atleast it's an excuse to admire his butt... :lol:

I never saw him smoke or chew on CSI Miami. You have to wonder why they smoke. It is a nasty habit and if people quit, they could save so much money.

He needs to start living in some of his roles. This weekend I watched The Last Don. I knew that he played a bad guy, but he did it so well.

Hmm... Never heard of The Last Don. He doesn't end up dead again, does he?

Back