Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love anything he is in!!!!!!!
Even if the movies not so hot.
He makes it just alittle bit better to watch!!

I loved Rory in Love and a .45, but I wasn't at all fond of the movie, but I did love his craziness, it was really cool to see him play a crazy dude, he totally had me hooked on his character. I think I like his Speedle character the most though, that's the character I fell in love with, but I'm hoping that I like his character on 24 as well. I'm excited to see him back on TV!

Oh man, 'Love and a .45' was one of my favourite Rory movies aside from 'Black and White' and 'Empire Records'. :D Y'all are right, he plays crazy very well. I was actually astounded the first time I saw it because on Miami, he hadn't really had much of an opportunity to showcase his talent aside from maybe 'Wannabe'. I also love Gil Bellows and Jeffery Coombs so it was a fun movie to watch, despite the weirdness of the plot. :p

It's definitely not for everyone though, unless you love independant movies or one of the actors. :lol:

My favourite part (this isn't too spoilery for those who want to go out and find it) was when he shoots the cop and then he says he's not having a very good day. :lol:

Oh and congrats to the UK viewers for finally being able to see 'BBYD' on television!

n576826932_1088152_3816.jpg

I see'd this on someones facebook!!!!

Doesn't he look yummy?

I think thats Rorys GF on the far right aswell, although she wasn't tagged in the picture so she remains nameless.

^^ His girlfriend's name is totally Jessica....=p I really don't know what her name is but I wish it was Jessica! Oh wait....don't I already have a boyfriend, I believe that one's name is Jeff....*shrugs* A girl can dream, right? Right?!?! lol.

'Black and White'
BLACK AND WHITE!!!! OMG I totally forgot about that movie! Rory rolling around in the sheets? :drool: I actually pretty much hated that movie because I hated the lady cop, but I LOVED Rory in that movie, he was such a cutie! I pretty much forget the plotline of that one, but I remember the chick being incredibly unlikable, so I think that's why I didn't enjoy the movie quite as much, but I loved having Rory on screen so it's one of my favorite Rory movies! And A Scanner Darkly, and Empire Records. They're probably my 3 favorite Rory movies.

Every year at my University, at the end of the first week of classes, they hold a social for the first year/freshmen students.

The theme for this year... Dazed and Confused.

And guess who's featured very prominently on the posters? That's right, our boy :D

I was so excited when I saw the posters. Ah, if only I were a freshman :lol:

Welcome, DCFC79!

No, Speed (Tim Speedle) was a main character (a CSI) who was killed in the season 3 premier (Lost Son).

In the Season 6 episode bang bang, your debt, Delko began hallucinating, and thought he was seeing his old friend Speed.

Welcome, DCFC79!

No, Speed (Tim Speedle) was a main character (a CSI) who was killed in the season 3 premier (Lost Son).

In the Season 6 episode bang bang, your debt, Delko began hallucinating, and thought he was seeing his old friend Speed.

im an avid fan of csi and i know about speedle, it was the bang bang, your debt episode where i saw speedle which was part of delkos imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back