Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

24 starts in early January, I don't know when Rory ill be in it but I can't wait.

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for those fab pictures, calleighspeedle. :)

I'm kind of wondering if he dresses himself. He looks pretty snazzy in those photos, even if I do prefer the even more casual look for him. Which for some reason makes me want to post this:

[​IMG]

:luvlove:

I'm also super excited for his appearances on '24'. Thanks for letting us know when about the show will air. :) Hopefully he has a good time working on that show and that the folks on '24' like working with him as well.

4. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Thanks for posting that pic Geni.:drool:

5. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

*Drools* Love Them thanks you two!

btw, calleighspeedle I love your icon!

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

OMG Calleighspeedle the pics from 1995 are adorable, he's so cute:adore:

Thank you so much also for all the other pics;)

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

You're welcome Florry86, I'm searching through my photobucket and see if I can find more pictures that I haven't posted for a while.:thumbsup:

8. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Its 'Bang Bang Your Debt' day here in the UK haha. Thats right a whole 10 months after it airing in the US we finally get it here. I've been reading all the synopsis for the episode in various tv mags and that and it just says 'A body of a student is found in burnt out car' I'm like :eek: bothered about that bit of the episode haha.

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Yeah I noticed it's on tonight, I can't wait even if it's just for a few minutes it's worth it to see Speed back in Miami.

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I watched Love and a .45 for the first time the other day. All I can say is, wow does Rory do crazy well :lol: He was fantastic in this movie!

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I have never seen that movie was Rory any good in it? I'm thinking of buying it.

12. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Its ages since I've seen Love and a .45 I can't really remember it properly but Rory does play a crazy guy well.

Also seeing as next year Rory should be gracing our screens in 24 I finally got by backside around to watching it. A friend of mine lent Season 1 to me a couple of weeks ago but because I've been so wrapped up in the Olympics I only got round to starting watching it on Saturday night.......
    ......I am hooked I finished all 24 hours of Day 1 by yesterday afternoon. I have ordered Season 2 and Season 3 from Play.com and I'm itching for them to arrive. I can't believe I have gone 6/7 years without ever having Jack Bauer in my life. Keifer Sutherland is my new man crush haha and the thought that Rory is going in it in a few short months I am over flowing with excitement haha

13. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

WOW!!! 24 is really that good?!?! If thats the case it looks like I'm going to need to get caught up!

14. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

24 rocks, I have every season of it and I know every episode by heart. I love Kiefer Sutherland but not as much as Rory and I just can't wait till I see them both together on screen.:devil:

15. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

love and a .45, man i haven't seen that in forever i should dust it off and watch it. rory was so crazy in that, it was awesome. and bonus! it had gil bellows got to love that.
    i've never seen 24, i hope that i don't start watching it and am completely lost ha, cuz i'm only watching for rory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.