Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for those fab pictures, calleighspeedle. :)

I'm kind of wondering if he dresses himself. He looks pretty snazzy in those photos, even if I do prefer the even more casual look for him. Which for some reason makes me want to post this:

:luvlove:

I'm also super excited for his appearances on '24'. Thanks for letting us know when about the show will air. :) Hopefully he has a good time working on that show and that the folks on '24' like working with him as well.

OMG Calleighspeedle the pics from 1995 are adorable, he's so cute:adore:

Thank you so much also for all the other pics;)

Its 'Bang Bang Your Debt' day here in the UK haha. Thats right a whole 10 months after it airing in the US we finally get it here. I've been reading all the synopsis for the episode in various tv mags and that and it just says 'A body of a student is found in burnt out car' I'm like :eek: bothered about that bit of the episode haha.

I watched Love and a .45 for the first time the other day. All I can say is, wow does Rory do crazy well :lol: He was fantastic in this movie!

Its ages since I've seen Love and a .45 I can't really remember it properly but Rory does play a crazy guy well.

Also seeing as next year Rory should be gracing our screens in 24 I finally got by backside around to watching it. A friend of mine lent Season 1 to me a couple of weeks ago but because I've been so wrapped up in the Olympics I only got round to starting watching it on Saturday night.......
......I am hooked I finished all 24 hours of Day 1 by yesterday afternoon. I have ordered Season 2 and Season 3 from Play.com and I'm itching for them to arrive. I can't believe I have gone 6/7 years without ever having Jack Bauer in my life. Keifer Sutherland is my new man crush haha and the thought that Rory is going in it in a few short months I am over flowing with excitement haha

Its ages since I've seen Love and a .45 I can't really remember it properly but Rory does play a crazy guy well.

Also seeing as next year Rory should be gracing our screens in 24 I finally got by backside around to watching it. A friend of mine lent Season 1 to me a couple of weeks ago but because I've been so wrapped up in the Olympics I only got round to starting watching it on Saturday night.......
......I am hooked I finished all 24 hours of Day 1 by yesterday afternoon. I have ordered Season 2 and Season 3 from Play.com and I'm itching for them to arrive. I can't believe I have gone 6/7 years without ever having Jack Bauer in my life. Keifer Sutherland is my new man crush haha and the thought that Rory is going in it in a few short months I am over flowing with excitement haha

WOW!!! 24 is really that good?!?! If thats the case it looks like I'm going to need to get caught up!

24 rocks, I have every season of it and I know every episode by heart. I love Kiefer Sutherland but not as much as Rory and I just can't wait till I see them both together on screen.:devil:

love and a .45, man i haven't seen that in forever i should dust it off and watch it. rory was so crazy in that, it was awesome. and bonus! it had gil bellows got to love that.
i've never seen 24, i hope that i don't start watching it and am completely lost ha, cuz i'm only watching for rory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back