Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link!

Man, this is so great. Every time I check this site, there's an new post in this thread :D It really will be great to have him on TV again.

I found some pictures of Rory from 1995 :drool:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

They showed "Lost Son" on TV again last night, ended up crying like a baby (again - :wtf: how old an I :confused:). The episode gets me every time :(

I can't wait to see him in 24. I started to watch the first season of that but just couldn't get into it so I haven't bothered watching the following seasons but I will now. ;)

They showed "Lost Son" on TV again last night, ended up crying like a baby (again - :wtf: how old an I :confused:). The episode gets me every time :(

I can't wait to see him in 24. I started to watch the first season of that but just couldn't get into it so I haven't bothered watching the following seasons but I will now. ;)

On Five US?

I saw it in the schedule but refused to watch haha I went to bed at 10pm haha.

On Five US?

I saw it in the schedule but refused to watch haha I went to bed at 10pm haha.

Yeah - I have no idea why I put myself through that again. I must have taking my stupid pills yesterday:guffaw:

I finally saw Lost Son, accidentally. :( I cried, but I didn't even know that I was crying until the commercials started. Oh, well. To compensate for my sorrow I went to Best Buy and bought the second season of Miami on DVD, so that I could watch Speed whenever I want to.:lol:

*sighs* Well, it looks like I'm going to have to start watching ANOTHER show! Oh well, I'm so glad Rory is getting back into tv. I hope this is as good as CSI: Miami. I'm really excited to see him. Does anyone know when 24 is supposed to premiere or when Rory will first appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back