Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just read that at chezzy's lj, holy crapcakes, how awesome is that? for real, though now i have to watch 24.

I love Amazon.com!

I just ordered The Company, for $15 less than it was at the local Future Shop.
I also pre-ordered a re-release of Love and a .45 for $7! (that's $Cdn)

I haven't seen either of these yet, so I'm really excited.

I'm also wondering, what's the best version of Dazed and Confused to buy? Does anyone know? There seem to be all sorts of anniversary editions and such. Is there any difference?

I do find it a bit odd that he'd go back into TV.

Although, I do suppose that this would be quite different than his roll on CSIM.

Yeah. I suppose recurring is different than being expected to be there every single day and work the same grueling hours for 50 episodes. Plus he seems to be a baddie.

But I do remember him saying he doesn't like doing television.

Either way, I much prefer him on tv than movies. :eek:

DragonflyDreamer said:
I love Amazon.com!

I just ordered The Company, for $15 less than it was at the local Future Shop.
I also pre-ordered a re-release of Love and a .45 for $7! (that's $Cdn)

I haven't seen either of these yet, so I'm really excited.

I'm also wondering, what's the best version of Dazed and Confused to buy? Does anyone know? There seem to be all sorts of anniversary editions and such. Is there any difference?

YAY! Wow, Love and a .45 is being re-released? I need to get my hands on that. Dood, I need to get The Company. I only saw the first 'episode'. Anyway, congrats for finding those. :D

As for Dazed and Confused, I have one of the 'anniversary editions'. I didn't find it much different than the normal movie - maybe it was more high quality - and I don't think there's any insane special features on it or anything. There might have been extended/deleted scenes or something but I don't remember for sure. Haven't taken it out in a while and watched it--it's always on tv. :lol:

Last edited:
:cool:*peeks in* Hi everyone! With news of Rory's return to tv, I had to come in and check you guys out! I just about choked on the popsicle I was eating when I heard- I kid you not, I almost met my end on a cold kiddie treat.:wtf:

But as for the news itself....Rory on 24??? :eek:Who woulda thought? I mean seriously...and the fact that he's a badass...I can't wait to see this! I can see the flocking of Speed fans everywhere to Fox on that fateful night. I will be in that number, rest assured!

Awesome,simply awesome that he's returning to the small screen!

WOW I'm so happy for Rory:thumbsup:.
I've never watched "24" but now that I know Rory is going to play in it, I think I'm gonna start watching it:lol:.
Seriously I'm so happy for him, he deserved a new show.

And the best part is... this thread is active again! Yesss! :lol:

Seriously though, our boy is moving up in the world. First he does a movie with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale, and now 24. Go Rory!

speedfanatic05 said:
I can't wait to see this! I can see the flocking of Speed fans everywhere to Fox on that fateful night.

I can just see the ratings now..

24- regular episode: 2 million viewers. (not real numbers of course)
24 - Rory episode: 30 million viewers.

:lol:

Okay, I'm pretty sure that'll never happen but it's a nice exaggeration.

Florry86 said:
I've never watched "24" but now that I know Rory is going to play in it, I think I'm gonna start watching it:lol:.

Ha, everyone in this thread has been saying that, it's hilarious. :lol:

I've been thinking all these years, if I actually took the time to sit down at watch that show, I'd probably like it. Well, now's the time to test that theory.

DragonflyDreamer said:
And the best part is... this thread is active again! Yesss! :lol:

It reminds me of the time when we were actually able to use the spoiler codes in here again, hehe. I love how active this thread has gotten since the 'big news'. And for some reason, it's hit harder than the movie with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale, which by the way, I'm so excited for. I hear it's an actual movie. :p

*sneaks in*

Wow, what a response to the news! I'm so glad I could make so many people happy.

I submitted it for news, but don't if it would get posted, so I wanted to make sure I posted here.

I'm glad you are all happy. If it was George Eads, I'd be happy too!!!!!

Hope it's all true, which I think it is and you all enjoy Rory on 24.

Last edited:
i love how excited everyone is! and i am so excited about 24, i think thats getting such a response because it means new rory goodness every week. its going to be so awesome.
and the movie too i'm excited to actually have friends that will want to see one of his movies with me(you know cuz no one can not see a new johnny depp movie ha)

Hello, just wanted to add my excitement to this news :thumbsup:. It will be great to see him on tv again. I still miss Speed :( from Miami. I hope we in the UK don't have to wait that much longer than those of you in US to this series of 24 to be on screen.

Hello, just wanted to add my excitement to this news :thumbsup:. It will be great to see him on tv again. I still miss Speed :( from Miami. I hope we in the UK don't have to wait that much longer than those of you in US to this series of 24 to be on screen.

I'm not sure how much of a delay it is in the UK for 24. Its shown on Sky One and I don't have that channel. I'm a Virgin Media customer :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back