Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out (in case no one has mentioned it) that on Wednesday on A&E the episode *sniff* Lost Son *Sniff* will be on. **sits on the floor crying her eyes out**

I posted these over in the spoiler thread but its would be RUDE not to post them in here to, but I will only post the link coz I guess its still spoiler material

NEW PICTURES .....THIS A WAY

Ignore my link - for better HQ pictures head over to the SPOILER PICTURE THREAD :D :D

June_85 said:
I posted these over in the spoiler thread but its would be RUDE not to post them in here to, but I will only post the link coz I guess its still spoiler material

NEW PICTURES .....THIS A WAY

Ignore my link - for better HQ pictures head over to the SPOILER PICTURE THREAD :D :D

I got this funny little feeling in my stomach and started to tear up. I miss my Speedle. I just know that I will bawl through that episode :( . Thanks for posting the pics.

timspeedlefan said:
Just found out (in case no one has mentioned it) that on Wednesday on A&E the episode *sniff* Lost Son *Sniff* will be on. **sits on the floor crying her eyes out**

i know!!! it makes me so sad!!! *cries* and the pics are very nice...black dress shirt...yummy...but they make me sad and make me miss my Speedy more than ever :(

but on the bright side....thanks for sharing!! :)

Can't wait, but I guest I have too!!!
My guest is and this is totally my guest,
because I don't know when it may aire, but
I'm think this maybe a good one to run around
Holloween.

Need4Speed said:
timspeedlefan said:

i know!!! it makes me so sad!!! *cries* and the pics are very nice...black dress shirt...yummy...but they make me sad and make me miss my Speedy more than ever :(

but on the bright side....thanks for sharing!! :)

*sniff* no problem *sniff* :)

Please don't cry. If you cry I cry!!!
I miss him too!!
TG for reruns!!!

And DVD's

Here is something for you think of
and smile!!

Delko and Speed taking out the blackboxes
from the gator pool!!
I hope you remember the scene!!
It's one of my favorites!!
I still laught when I watch it!!
I believe it will be airing this week
on A&E

i can't wait for that episode to be on cause i miss him too!

hahaha i love that scene with the gator pool its kinda cute how nervous they both are bout taking the boxes out........."they're just babies"-Speedle

shortea said:
Please don't cry. If you cry I cry!!!
I miss him too!!
TG for reruns!!!

And DVD's

Here is something for you think of
and smile!!

Delko and Speed taking out the blackboxes
from the gator pool!!
I hope you remember the scene!!
It's one of my favorites!!
I still laught when I watch it!!
I believe it will be airing this week
on A&E

I love that scene. :lol: Thank you for the reminder. I've stopped crying now. :)

Wolfe_Angel said:

hahaha i love that scene with the gator pool its kinda cute how nervous they both are bout taking the boxes out........."they're just babies"-Speedle

and
Delko he was laughing after the pull them
out. Speed look like he to a big deep breath
before and after word.
also another great Speed Quote

(Heres the blackboxes, but understand
that there really orange.)

shortea, scenes between Eric and Speed always make me smile! :)

I especially loved from 'Stalkerazzi'

Eric: What was the address again?
Speed: When are you going to learn to type, that's Garden Street.
Eric: I can type. I just forget sometimes.

:lol:

Although like many others, I enjoyed in 'Golden Parachute' with the black boxes and gators. The banter between them was so genuine and really established a great friendship. :)

I have to agree with the recent pictures that have been posted, they're absolutely fabulous!

shortea said:
Wolfe_Angel said:

and
Delko he was laughing after the pull them
out. Speed look like he to a big deep breath
before and after word.
also another great Speed Quote

(Heres the blackboxes, but understand
that there really orange.)

That's my sweet Speedle, can always make me laugh with his sarcasam. :lol:

I also like the one where Speed and Delko are taking the cell phones from the crowd at that rapper's concert (rap sheet episode) and the woman says "what am I suppose to do for 3 hours?" And my sweet Speed says "Stop talking." That just cracks me up. :lol:
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back