Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not playing anywhere near my home either.
I keep checking..
I have this iking feeling that they will just
send it ot DVD..

Does anyone know if he is working on a new project?

Also any of you watch CSI MIAMI on A&E?
They been running the 2nd season at 7pm right
and then they run the 5th season at 8pm.
I think they timing the 2nd season ep just right so Lost Son should aire just about the sametime or near the time that Rory's 6 seaon comes on..
Edited by Mod due to potential spoilers

i watch CSI: Miami on every channel it's on!!! day or night!!!!!!
and i know that Lost Son is on around the same day as Bang Bang Your Debt. and that actually makes me happy cause now i won't be as sad as i usually am when i watch Lost Son cause Speed will be coming back!! :D

Isn't it ironic though? :lol: If you don't want to watch Speed die on A&E, you can watch him become a hallucination on CBS, lol. I never thought I'd say this but *huggles CBS*. And I just got to thinking that this show is going to get so weird this year. I still don't get how the writers are going to make sense of Eric having a hallucinatory conversation with Speed but we'll see. Up to this point, I'm just glad to see his face again, hallucination or not.

Unfortunately, RAYD didn't come out anywhere near me so I won't get to see it on the big screen. It's a bit of a downer since there were commercials in my area about it.

As for Rory's projets, I haven't heard anything terribly recent as of late so I haven't got a clue. Maybe one of our super ressourceful Speed fanatics can manage to find some juicy info soon. :)

i'm interested too. i hope they don't screw it up like some thing they have screwed up. but wouldn't it be cool if he came back for real like not a hallucination. i mean it hasn't been confirmed. Rory said in that interview with CSIFiles that as FAR AS HE KNOWS he's a hallucination. that doesnt mean anything because you know how TPTB are with telling the actors the straight facts

I agree. I can't wait to see how they pull this off. Let's just hope they manage to do it decently. Really, though, I'm just so excited to see him!

Sorry I didn't think my question need a spoiler note
too, but I try to do better next time.

also if your respon will have a spoiler tag to
it could you email me a copy. Sometimes I can read
the spoilers because of my work computer.

As for lost Son there is one up site to seeing it.
I know the down part is watching him die, but I just
love watching Alexs wash him off with her hose and
using her nails by gently cleaning the blood off
his hairy chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Thanks

i'm so excited only 6 moe days till the season premiere!!!!!! :D yay!!!!!

and i have to say RAYD was so awesome!!!! yet so sad!!!!! :(

*dances around the room* YAY!! 6 more days!! but i still refuse to watch Lost Son. i just won't do it.

i know what you guys mean about RAYD. i gave up looking for it where i live.when they say limited they mean limited.

i completely agree with all of you, i'm just hoping tptb don't screw it up and make things even more lame and ridiculous than the first time rory was on. and i tell you if hes not a hallucination and hes real, and they just brought him back to kill him again i just might swear off of csi: miami all together.

I know what you mean. I'll be so mad if that's what it turns out to be. But, that's what they did with Ray Caine, and they aren't quite *that* obvious yet about recycling storylines, so I think there's still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back