Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rory can make any item of clothing look good!!!!
He can make anything look good!!!!!!
That Man could hold a bug in his hand and
still look sexy!!!!!

And the way the guy moves is so sexy too!!
He has this thing he does. I seem him do as
Speed and he did it on Dinner for 5. He noddes
his head repeatly. Now I not sure why he does
it but I think it is sexy!!

:p :) :lol: :p ;)

he also does this thing where if he's like surprised or something he'll jerk his head back slightly and blink a lot. it's really sexy though :D

:lol: i just saw you siggy Shortea and here's ehat i would have said to Speed...

Speed:Never go naked on the hotel bed spread
Me:not unless we hide the evidence :devil: ;)

awesome pics calleighspeedle ! thanks for shairng them!

Geni i have no idea if its true about the other day and other character in the movie. although it might have been kind of neat to see what happened the next day since joe bought empire and all that jazz.

YAY!!! calleighspeedle you just made my day!!! i'm been so busy with school i need a Speedle break. thanks so much for the pics.

speed_cochrane said:
timspeedlefan, if you'd still like some help with the Spoiler Box, feel free to PM myself or Lucy -- or even another Miami Forum regular for that matter. We're all here to help! :) And this is after the fact and a suggestion, but please know that you needn't delete a post if you feel you've made a mistake. A simple edit by yourself or a quick PM to one of us Moderators might be a good idea. We'd still like to hear your thoughts on the recent spoilers. :)

Thank you speed_cochrane. I really appreciate it. :)

Need4Speed said:
he also does this thing where if he's like surprised or something he'll jerk his head back slightly and blink a lot. it's really sexy though :D

:lol: i just saw you siggy Shortea and here's ehat i would have said to Speed...

Speed:Never go naked on the hotel bed spread
Me:not unless we hide the evidence :devil: ;)

lol!!! :lol:!!!
Love the way you think Girl!!

I like the way he does that too. He also has this
thing where he and another team member is question
a someone on a case. He turns his head back and forth
and gives a face expenion like he going to blow.
It's like he knows when someone is lieing. In one
case he needed to leave the room told Cali he be outside.
And when she follow him he said I don't like her and
Cali said what does that have to do with anything?
and he said nothing..

I laught so much!!

I may I had that boy has some great eye lases too!!

And Cali those pictures were very yummie!!
Thanks for making my weekend alittle sweeter!!

Have A great weekend!!

Need4Speed said:
OMG!!! I love the fourth one!!!! He looks so cute in the fourth one when he's sleeping!!!! (well acting like he is) but it's still so cute none the less!!!!! :D

I agree *jumps up and down* thanks sooo much Calleighspeedle ... the 5th is pretty sexy too :devil:

:devil: thanks Shortea :devil: i like the way i think too :D

and nice pics Calleighspeedle :D

and i'm happy cause Right at Your Dorr is playing at the movies near my house!!! :D

You're too lucky Need4Speed... Grrr I hate living in the middle of nowhere. :p Though whenever it comes out on DVD I'm making a beeline for the video store :D

its not out near me either. for real, they need to release it nation wide already. its getting irritating looking in the paper every day to see if its playing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back