Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched 'Love & a .45' last night, I really liked this film, it knida reminded me of one of my favourites 'True Romance' (although ReneeZ is no PatriciaA)- Rory's performance was awesome & quite funny too.

Even with his shaved head & the tatoo i still thought he was cute (is that wierd?!) & the close ups at the end were gorgeous, he deffinitely suits Guy liner!

btw speed cochrane we have totally the same taste in men - Jensen is adorable isn't he? :D

Found this on a Chris O'Donnell fan site

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is preparing a release of The Company on both DVD and Blu-ray Disc formats, currently targeted for October 23rd. In either format, we're looking at a 2-disc release that contains the entire mini-series, plus bonus features. The nature of those extras is not yet known, but expects some featurettes at the very least. Cost will be $39.95 SRP for the DVD set, and $55.95 SRP for the Blu-ray version.

Stay tuned for cover art and any further details. We don't expect to get those until after the mini-series has finished airing, so check back with us in a few weeks.

I knew it would be :D

How glad I am to have my Multi-Region DVD player :D

wow thats coming out on dvd fast.
on the hunt=my fave song ever. i just thought i'd say that. i fricken love that song.
and rory was excellent in love and a .45 too bad renee zellwegger had to go and almost ruin it for me. but yeah rory was definitely the best part of that movie.

btw speed cochrane we have totally the same taste in men - Jensen is adorable isn't he?
i know you weren't talking to me but i just had to chime in and say yay another jensen fan too! the man is gorgeous.

fo_poozle said:
wow thats coming out on dvd fast.
on the hunt=my fave song ever. i just thought i'd say that. i fricken love that song.
and rory was excellent in love and a .45 too bad renee zellwegger had to go and almost ruin it for me. but yeah rory was definitely the best part of that movie.

btw speed cochrane we have totally the same taste in men - Jensen is adorable isn't he?
i know you weren't talking to me but i just had to chime in and say yay another jensen fan too! the man is gorgeous.

:lol: I think if Jensen and Rory ever did a movie together, this thread would be set for life.

Re 'Love and a .45', I just have to say that it was one of the most creative and different roles that Rory's ever taken on. I loved the dynamic his character had and just how messed up he really was. :D Rory did an amazing job acting in that movie. (Plus Gil Bellows --a.k.a my Canadian homeboy didn't do a terrible job either. ;))

June, thanks for the information. Looks like I'll get to see this miniseries soon afterall!

Hey Guys! :)

I just found this new trailer for "RIGHT AT YOUR DOOR".
Personnaly its a way better version than the original...here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-3xq0TzTkw

This reminded me of this lyric......

Avril Lavigne - "When You're Gone"

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
they lie on my floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
When you're gone
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah Yeah

All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
When you're gone
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I saw the trailer while listening to this song and cried :(....because it fit so well with this movie.

Speakin of different/diverse roles Rory has done. Over the past 2 nights I've been watching 'The Last Don' :cool: What a little bastard he plays in that :p. I don't know how many of you or if any of you have seen it but its kind of Godfather-y New York mob family type and Rory plays the 'Don's' (the eqivilant of Marlon Brando in The Godfather) grandson. He plays a proper little evil shit, and he plays it well. He would've actually scared me if he wern't so damn cute :p

Speaking of cute...look what I've stumbled accross. A rather lovely new picture of Rory from Comic Con Rory @ Comic Con I know we've mentioned it before but he does look soooo much like Season 2 Speedle. But maybe that is intentional because of, well you know :p

The funniest thing is that I saw that movie the Last Don years and years ago and I liked it and totally forgot that Rory played Dante. So of course, I had to go and rent it again.

I always think of Speedle when I hear the song "When you're gone." It just seems to fit.

June_85 said:
He plays a proper little evil shit, and he plays it well. He would've actually scared me if he wern't so damn cute :p

Speaking of cute...look what I've stumbled accross. A rather lovely new picture of Rory from Comic Con Rory @ Comic Con I know we've mentioned it before but he does look soooo much like Season 2 Speedle. But maybe that is intentional because of, well you know :p

'The Last Don' was an excellent movie. :D I had a wonderful time watching it and you're right, Rory plays quite the little demon in that film but he projects it so terrifyingly fantasticly! He can definitely pull off the calm-bad-guy role. ;)

Oh! Thanks for the new picture! He looks rather bored in that one I must say. :lol: But you're right, he looks a LOT like season two Speedle. Which I prefer to the er, scruffier RAYD Brad. :p I definitely think it was intentional. I can just imagine what he's thinking there:

Rory: *mumbles in head* If they ask me about CSI one. More. Time...

:lol:

It probably didn't help that almost everyone was referring each question toward him, lol.

:lol: I think if Jensen and Rory ever did a movie together, this thread would be set for life.
yeah, that would possibly be the best movie ever made.

the last don is one of my faves, he was fricken brilliant in it. he was so cute on the outside but so evil and coniving at the same time. but also so caring especially when he was trying to stop his mom from leaving and telling her that he wwould take care of her. that whole scene was aww worthy.

i definitely prefer s.2 speedleness to any other look rory has had it just seemed more natural and fitting to him.

Omg I saw this clip of him he appeared in "Dinner of five" with Vince Vaughn! it was sooo funny lol poor guy Vince was pickin on him so much I just saw one of his movie's "The Company" it was great I just want my Speed!!!!!! does anyone know if Rory has a girlfreind??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back