Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Okay here it goes. Rory was crying! That was the first time that I saw him cry and it made me wanna cry too. He played it out great and I loved his character. Its so cool cause its like all mysterious and he has to get information from all the Russian tapes that they sent. He smokes a lot in it too but I dunno if Rory actually smokes in real life. His character works for the KGB which is the enemy of the CIA. He was a little sarcastic in one part and it was so cute when he was taking a picture with Azalia! It was sad that he had to leave and when he called her from America and he was like choking because he missed her so much. And he was "drunk" in one part of the film. He was in college and his friends had won the boat competition of some sort and he had no idea what he was saying. But that's my review, pretty long but I can't wait to see next week. The have the episode on the TNT website. tnt.tv

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

wow!!! those pics are just wow!!! those pics needed a warning!!!!!! i loved the racetrack one!!!!!!! and i loved what his shirt said!! "Amnesia"...i don't know why but i found it funny.

oh and i loved the part when he was drunk!!! his friends were ranting on something about Yevgeny and how he was some Russian thing and he was all like "No, what I am is drunk"

and yes, That_girl1, Rory does smoke in real life.

4. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I think "wow" and "warning" are understatements! The 1st and 5th pictures are my favorite. :eek: :D

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I love the little smile he has in the second one.

6. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

this sucks!!!! anone know if thyll be playin it in canada whenever?

7. timspeedlefan

I have a question for anyone who would know. In the episode "Broken," Speed is listening to some music while working. I feel really foolish for asking but can anyone tell me what the title of the song is that was playing?

8. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Wow, great pics calleighspeedle!!! :)

I watched The Company last night and it was soooo good!!! He has a great part in it.
    The scene with his girl (can't remember her name now, was in a Rory daze :devil: ) when they are sitting at the little cafe' by the river and he tells her that he might be going away for a very long time. She says that her heart races just to talk to him on the phone everyday and he says that every time he has to leave her he leaves a piece of his soul with her... :eek: ... so romantic ...then she says that she wants him to come to her apartment that weekend because she wants to possess all of him... I about fainted from the mental pictures I had at that moment ... :devil: :lol: So great!!!

If you have the chance to see it, I definitely recommmend it. :)

Can't wait for the next installment... :D

9. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I love those pics calleighspeedle!!

The Company was awesome! I can't wait to see more!!

10. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

wow those pictures are painfully nice to look at hahaha...anyways i just watched Dazed and Confused what an awesome movie i loved it, he so funny and just adorable in it :)

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Don't feel foolish at all. :) I believe that song is 'On the Hunt' by Lynyrd Skynyrd. It's a great song, too.

Sounds like y'all had a great time watching the first installment of 'The Company'. I can't wait to see it eventually when it airs on BBC. :)

12. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i was fighting back tears when he called his girlfriend from America. :( that must have been really painful! and he is very romantic w/ her. :D i thought he did a wonderful job and i can't wait to see what happens next week. :D

13. timspeedlefan

Thank you. I knew it was a Lynyrd Skynyrd song, but wasn't exactly sure what the title was. I'll have to check and see if I have it on my Lynyrd Skynyrd cd (Speedle's got me hooked on Lynyrd Skynyrd). I hope so. If not, I may have to go back to the store. :D
    I hope you get a chance real soon to watch The Company.

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys here's the biography of Rory's character Yevgeny.
    I found it on the TNT website...it even has a cute pic of Rory in that hat he was wearing in the series.
    Yevgeny

and here's some cute pics of Rory as Yevgeny..i hope they're not too big.
    Image01

Image02
    Edited by Mod due to hotlinking

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just a reminder to everyone that if y'all find pictures and you aren't able to upload them on a site like Photobucket or Imageshack to please place the pictures into links. Otherwise it's hotlinking and becomes muchly expensive for the site owner. Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.