Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,
thanks so much for the warm welcome and for your answers.
Actually I expected him to be a rock-fan but have to admit, I didn't think of Coldplay (like them too), more of some good old 70's rock. but maybe he meant that with "classic rock"

I will stick around! ;)

welcome to the board lelaina, here is a pic to welcome you here.

scanner8.jpg

i don't mind so much that they called his speed, but it was just weird when they call him speedle. its just so wrong sounding ha.
i watched dazed and confused today. how i love that movie. even if rory is uber potheade hes definitely the funniest thing in that movie.
its the infamous black dress shirt ladies

thanks again for the warm welcome greetings, and CALLEIGHSPEEDLE, that pic is so great!

I also think they shouldn't have called him Speedle. I am not sure but I think it was Alexx who called him "Timothy" or was it just "Timmy"? That moment I thought she was the only one allowed to call him like that. I think he would have killed Horatio if he called him Timmy. :D

though i have some idea of his interest in music now, if anyone else out there knows more, pleeeeease tell me.
Its not just for me but for a friend of mine who is responsible I got interested in CSI and she's madly in love with our Tim/Rory. As her b-day will come up soon, I thought of making a CD with songs related to Tim/Rory, so thanks for your help!!

Ooooh I wasn intrested in finding out what Rorys music tastes were, I've never come accross it in any interviews I've read. So thanks Geni for posting.

I had him down as a rock/contempary fan he looks the type :lol:

I find it impossible to like one kind of music, my Ipod is like a skyzophrenics library haha, it has everything on from The Killers to Britney to Queen to McFly to Jacko to Westlife to Steps to Coldplay to Sclub to Wham to Whitney to Eminem lol

Anywaysssssssss

Gorgeous pictures guys as usual. Esp the 'Joel' pic, always nice to see a bit of chest!!! I spotted it on Amazon Regioin 2 version last night - I think I shall place an order today :D :D

I always pictured him being interested in the Classic Rock type of music. I mean, he was in Dazed and Confused which has some great Classic Rock, Empire Records had some AC/DC in which he danced too. :lol: CSI:Miami had Lynyrd Skynyrd in which he listened to while working on evidence. :)

Also I found out that he liked Coldplay which wasn't a surprise since it was a Coldplay song that was showcased at 'Speed's' autopsy.

I'll have to go find that interview again. I can't remember if it was done with CSIFiles or with someone else. Hmm. I might have seen it on IMDB's message boards.

And I agree, that Joel pic is...Awesome! For lack of a better word. :devil:

Oh it would be grand if you could dig the interview out!!

I prefer the Empire Record OST to the D & C OST - More kinda thing

Okay, after a few delays, here it is. Now, I checked out the rock-throwing line. It goes like this:
Eric: What did he say?
Speed: 'Throw another rock.' What does that mean?
Eric: It means we got a long night ahead of us.

There are a lot of good lines in this one. It's gonna be a tough one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back