Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
hellow and welcome SpeedleCSIMiami and CSINicole! i hope you enjoy it here :D

what happen to the perfection in pants option we had for the new thread title. sorry i don't remember who came up with it.
and great av June_85 belly shots are love <3

double caps speedisms, best one ever in my opinion
are you kidding? i love hotels rooms, body fluids everywhere

Didn't we already use 'You wanna test that theory' for a thread title? Hmm. :lol:

Welcome SpeedleCSIMiami and CSINicole! Glad to have you aboard the Speedle express. :p

I could set up a poll for all the thread title names if anyone would like. :)

I'm not sure. I thought someone suggested it a few pages back. Not that I bothered to check it. Setting up a poll would be great. There's not much room left here.

I could set up the new thread (if that's alright) and include the poll on the first post. :) We can include 'You wanna test that theory' anyway, and if we find that it was already used, then no worries. There are plenty to choose from. :)

ETA: Whew, I thought we were closer to an end than that. :lol: No need for a new thread yet. I can put up the poll a little later. If someone else volunteers to set up the new thread when the time comes, be my guest. :D

Hmmm...add Perfection in Pants, to whoever sets up the poll...that's funny. And I might have mentioned Home of the Ultimate Speedsim before, but if it's stupid, don't worry about it. Just an idea. :D

A few ideas have just came to mind for our new upcoming thread.

Speed/Rory #15 :Wannabe right at his door
Speed/Rory #15 :Lover in dress shirts
Speed/Rory #15 :On the hunt
Speed/Rory #15 :Let's talk about sex

Last one is a little racy but I second the motion for Perfection in Pants seeing as it was mine, lol. Anyway, setting up a poll is a great idea as in to be fair.

PS-Who else is counting down to next week?! Woo hoo!

CSINicole, please use the 'edit' function above your 'reply, quote, etc' buttons to add more to your post as opposed to double posting. You have up to 24 hours to edit your post. Thanks! :)

Unfortunately, we won't be using the 'Let's talk about sex' title. Try to keep it as clean and family-friendly as possible. (Though that might be hard to do if it concerns Rory/Speed, but we can sure try! :lol:)

And I had set up the poll but for some reason it just didn't want to work no matter how many times I re-started it. (Kept saying the votes weren't accepted until 5:00am, even though I specified a time. :rolleyes:)

So if anyone else would like to tackle the poll, go ahead! :)

hello all! i'm new here and also new to csi miami. just recently started watching it and would love to join your Speedism Preservation Society!!! I was wondering about something - and I can't remember if I read it here somewhere, but has anybody heard anything about Speed's death being a set-up for him to go under cover????

welcome speeding72 andCSINicole!
whoo so many great name choices, decisions decisions.

and I can't remember if I read it here somewhere, but has anybody heard anything about Speed's death being a set-up for him to go under cover????
i guess you could call it speculation, since its not confirmed, even tho use speed fans know he can't really be dead :p
yeah i am so excited for next week. even tho i am not completely stoked about what happened to eric.

I voted for the snickelfritz one. Just cuz' it sounds the best and i can just see it being the title. I didn't go for 'Love in Dress Shirts' cuz' that's Horatio. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back