Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, SpeedleCSIMiami!

Hey let's make that our next thread title, "All You Need is Speed" hehe. Amazing that we're that far already considering it seems like we just started this thread. The boy is popular :)

Wow, last page for you Speed/Rory fans! Congrats! (I'm a Speed fan myslef, but not as big as some of you :p )

Wannabe is my mostest favouritest CSI:Miami Episode - I Luff Luff Luff it

I love the belly shot hehe - I got a serious perving issue with Mr Cochrane, I made an Av of it at the weekend, see if I can find it on my PB

99.jpg

Too right gang-WELCOME SpeedleCSIMiami *passes plate of baked goods*.....oooo last page...I think MacsGirlMel one of the reallllllly early threads was called that-or something very similar...we should have a vote on the name!!!! but June_85 Love the Av ;)

Hey guys, seeing as we're on the last page, perhaps it's time to decide on a new thread title?

Also, there's only an hour left on the last Speedism poll. Double Cap and Grave Young Men are next.

oooooooo Grave Young Men another of my fav eppy's-as I don't have wannabe on dvd I celebrated getting a new job yesterday by watching Grave Young Men with some choc ice cream-it was great :D :D :D

wow!i like speedle...but you guys are like...wow...I bet if i asked how many people wanted to marry Speed[[if he wasn't dead :(]]Alot of you guys probabally say you would

*blink* Speed's dead? What??? When did that happen? No he's not! Lies!

*cough* Sorry. Welcome CSINicole! Yeah, we're a bit crazy in here, but don't let it scare you away. We don't bite much ;)

For new thread titles, I'd like to suggest:
Speed/Rory #15: We Ain't No Ordinary Fan Girls
Speed/Rory #15: I So Wanna Be Snickelfritz
Speed/Rory #15: You Wanna Test that theory?

lol. Sorry. In the movie Harts War, Rory's character is always cuddling with a cat. Snickelfritz is the name that Geni gave it. *points to sig banner*

1, Speed isn't dead!

2, I order Harts War from Play.com *June you need some help ma dear!* I also order Prime Gig, I was meant to do it on Sunday but I fogot :rolleyes:

Well I joined this thread whislt it was on page 9 I think, and that was around new year time so we definately done alot of yapping.

This thread is alot more active than the various other versions for actors/characters that are still in the show lol

Besides the "all you need one"

Speed/Rory: Magically Speedlilcious
Speed/Rory: We're High-Speed
Speed/Rory: High-Speed Thrills
Speed/Rory: Forever Watching Our Speed
We Love Watching Our Speed
We Live for Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back