Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
perfection in pants....too right :lol:

OH MY WORD those facial expressions....thats brillaint!!! ;) well observed Geni

oooo Just watching Bunk so may edit this with a speedism

EDIT: OK I got one....

when talking to fiber guy Nice tie

oh that last speedism about giving the guy a medal is one of my faves. its so completely speedle-esque.
i'll have to watch again to see what else he says i can't think of anything off the top of my head.
:lol: perfection in pants thats greatness

speedleishot yeah he does its something like
good work but your hand writing is terrible-whats it say?

Yeah I agree fo_poozle I love that line too-so un coff but yet its what everyone is thinking!!!

Wow, it's been hard keeping up with you guys lately (I've been lurking the past couple of days ;)).

Awesome pictures in here - Geni, your observation is genius :D I'm not sure I would have paid so much attention as to notice that about Speed and Brad :lol:

fo_poozle, is that cap from Grave Young Men? (one of my fave Speed epis). It looks very familiar.

yes it is. i also love that episode. he was fantastic in it. and you know he was looking spectacular in it. sorry i had to go shallow for a moment ha

*cries* Mom was watching a couple eps of the marathon but I got sad when I came in from work to her watching Lost Son. Made me cry or at least want to cry again. Not to mention going "no don't go in there!" at the TV

wibble said
Awesome pictures in here - Geni, your observation is genius

Well you can't spell genius without GENI! :lol: ...Okay that was the lamest joke, but again, I have a weird sense of humor. :p

I also found a few other ones that I might share. :) --I'll have to find the appropriate corresponding CSI:Miami caps though.

And Ashley, I love that picture from 'Grave Young Men'. :D It's an awesome episode. I just giggle everytime his camera goes off when Alison takes off her robe. (And the rest of your post is explained in my PM :p)

MacsGirlMel said
*cries* Mom was watching a couple eps of the marathon but I got sad when I came in from work to her watching Lost Son. Made me cry or at least want to cry again. Not to mention going "no don't go in there!" at the TV

Oh I know how you feel. I want to yell at the tv everytime I see that episode. Although now I don't really want to cry, more like throw things at the tv. :lol:

And not to shove RAYD down y'alls throats again, but I made a wallpaper that I thought I'd share. It sucks, but I don't have the best program in the world anyway. --Anyway before I continue to make excuses:

RAYD

Anyway, there's my tidbit for the day. I swear, that's the last one. :lol:

Mmmmmmmmm Geni, that RAYD Wallpaper is gorgeous!!!!!

The Grave Young Men Cap is rather beautiful aswell, I have saved it to my hard drive *hmmm* I got enough Rory pics saved now to sink a battle ship

Geni that wallpaper is gorgeous! Great job!

Oh and you're not the only one who giggles at that scene from Grave Young Men. It's like wait for it...wait for it... bam! I especially most love the scene at the end where Allison thinks she's got him all figured out and it's quite the contrary. Speed is just oh so brilliant like that.

that is an awesome wallpaper Geni! way better than most of mine so touche.
i laugh at that scene too, hes just so shocked i love it

Great wallpaper Geni - excellent work! :D (yep, you certainly put the Geni in genius there ;)).

Kas, I absolutely agree with your point on Speed in Grave Young Men - I thought the whole way he set her up and played her for a fool was great :D Another bit I really like is towards the beginning when Speed is processing the crime scene and says "why do women do that to their nails?", and Alison replies something like "put charms on them?...to attract men" (followed by a seductive smile), and from the look on his face, you can see Speed blatantly thinking "I'm not impressed" :lol:

as ever thanks for the pictures calleighspeedle

the 2nd one...he looks so young and cute!!!
the 3rd one-OH.MY.WORD.I've not seen that one before...wheres the cap from-he looks so hot...and the witness to murder one!

Geni wallpaper is beautiful...esp that pic at the bottom right hand corner-he looks so emotional there!!!

but its a very sad day for me-not only did I do a 10 hour shift...but our local music zone has shut down *sniff sniff* :( so cheap Rory dvds will now require driving *then remembers she has a car* WOOOO *and remembers the shop is opne 24 hours* woo HOOOO....sorry its been along day!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back