Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that was kind of dissappointing that they didn't show more emotion over all. i like the bit at the end too with horatio. that was nice to see them kind of comforting each other it was a sweet moment. i didn't like how ever how they had her call him speedle when through the whole 1st 2 seasons she always called him tim.

fo_poozle said:
i didn't like how ever how they had her call him speedle when through the whole 1st 2 seasons she always called him tim.

Yes, that bugged me too. Oh man tptb could've done so much better with this episode - like not killing him off at all but... like someone said earlier, it's too late.

At least we get a flashback. It's not much but it's something. One mention is better than what we've been given since LS.

fo poozle, that last pic is gorgeous, just what was needed to lift the mood in here, LS talk gets me down big time, so thanks !

Wowee!!! hehe, talk about hottness! :p

Ok, I'm all happy now, and fo_poozle, your banner is sexy :D :lol: It's true. *looks around suspiciously* :p

Ah man....I come back to the thread and its all Lost Son after the week I've been having.....that was just the icing on the cake-but I agree with all your comments and to be honest I can see why Rory left-he wanted to develop his career and skills as an actor-good on the guy for wanting to be the best he can be(btw that really hurts to say cause I would love him back in the show soooooooooooooooooo much)

And I remember awhile back Geni and I discussing Lost Son and the reaction....man alive-I haven't got time to get my soap box out now-but if anyone wants me to have a good old rant about it I will....

fo_pozzle thanks for the photos-thats just what we needed to lighten the mood :D

hehe guess what? i was getting my taxes done at jackson hewitt and when i went to cash the check i so wish i had a camera phone, there was a sign that said "all you need is speed!" and pardon my ignorance but i was on an old speed thread and i saw something about a csi miami book, where do you find that

You can find the CSI:Miami books at any book store. Not sure what book stores y'all have in the US, but I got mine from Chapters. --The first two books have Speed in them, and they're quite good. :)

If you wanted the books with Speed in them, then be on the lookout for 'Florida Getaway' and 'Heat Wave'. You can find them at Amazon.com or Ebay.

Or if you wanted some more information on the books in general, you can visit the Merchandise Forum here at TalkCSI. :)

fo_poozle that last picture is rather sexual, but he does look like he's geared up to do over a jewelery store, *mmm bad example there June* lol

The last 20/30 posts have depressed me no end, and I think its only going roll on in the next few days, coz Living TV constantly re run season 2 and 3 and they're up to Innocent which is on tonight so Lost Son is next *sobs* *makes mental note to be out when its on*

The BBC Interview that Rory did over here in the UK when he was promoting RAYD, he said they made him look like a right pilloc for not cleaning his weapon, and that was 2 years on and he's still miffed

That makes 4857394056 of us Rory haha

Yeah I listened to that....he did seem still really annoyed.... :( it was like he didn't want to talk about it as well, and the more I watch these dvd box sets of the first 2 seasons the more I find the ending frustrating....like example

in Bunk when he is in late cause of Pam but then goes in early the next day...obvivlous to make up the time-cause thats the kinda guy the character-he LOVED his job and wanted to do his best(like someone's banner says-more than a paycheck) so AGAIN what happened with the gun does not sit right.....

sorry I said I wouldn't get my soap box out...hope you guys didn't mind that little rant

Wyoming said:

btw SpeedDemon Love your banner :D

Thanks i made it myself too! possibly the only good one i have made too! :lol:

fo poozle i love your banner... and its def true..he is sgt sexy alright. well he's just plain sexy really :D

and as promised, altho later than i anticipated i know..here are some caps from the extra footage thats on the scanner darkly dvd.

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fithteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen

there not brilliant, im sorry...i know some are a tad out of focus..they didn't really stay on Rory for too long, so it was quick trying to get them. but i hope you like anyway.

ooh and watched dazed and confused today too. :D i am planning on getting caps from Empire records and dazed and confused this weekend..well hoping too anyway..so if you want i will post some on here for you all. Thats if you want them that is.

Hmm i'll stop mumbling now.

Thanks for the caps!

sorry I said I wouldn't get my soap box out...hope you guys didn't mind that little rant
Nah. I quite enjoy rants, actually :p

Okay, I know we're still a little away from this, but I thought of a new thread title, and thought I'd share it before I forgot it. It was inspired by Geni's comment about Rory fans being less fangirl-ish.
Speed/Rory #15: We ain't no ordinary fangirls
Of course, I still the one about Snickelfritz :lol:

^^^ In Bunk didn't he say he was late? Not early?

Speed: Sorry I'm late, I got jammed up on the causeway.
Horatio: Pam again?
Speed: Yeah, how'd you know?
Horatio: You have the same clothes you had on yesterday.
Speed: *looks down at clothes*

So I'm thinking either Pam lives very far away from the lab, and it took twice as long for Speed to get across the causeway to get to work, or he stayed at her house a little longer than he should have. ;)

SpeedDemon I love the third picture. :lol: Cracks me up every time. And the seventh picture is just so cute. *giggles*

I loved the special features, they were so informative and really great to watch, even if Rory wasn't in them for very long. :) I thought he did a wonderful job with his role though, considering he said he came up with it in the elevator on his way to work. :lol:

Although, we all would rather see him come out of a rather different elevator. *cough*CSI:Miami*cough* Although with the set changes, he'd get lost. :p

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

I made some 'Right at Your Door' icons today so I thought I'd share them. They're not spoilery though, so don't worry. :)

badday.jpg
rayd2.jpg
ryad.jpg

DragonflyDreamer said
Speed/Rory #15: We ain't no ordinary fangirls

:lol: I think that suits us well.

And I still loved the one about Snickefritz too. :D

Geni, those icons are amazing! I love them!

Although, we all would rather see him come out of a rather different elevator. *cough*CSI:Miami*cough* Although with the set changes, he'd get lost.
That's true. Maybe we could all take turns playing tour guide for him ;)

I think what Still_RIP_Speed was saying was that *after* Speed was late, it seemed like he came in early the next day to make up for it.

Ah, Snickelfritz. Ooh... inspiration... *runs off to photoshop*

^^^ In Bunk didn't he say he was late? Not early?

Yeah-you're right as ever Geni....but then the next day when he's talking about find out they owned 12 houses he says "Yeah I got in early this morning"-the next day...ie I was late yesterday, was making up the time...(can you tell I only own 4 half season box sets?? :lol:)

:eek:those RAYD icons are beautiful....soooooooo got to see that film although, the idea of it being a treat for my job interview is looking very less likely every day :( but hey maybe a comfort pressie....better than comfort eating any rate...

ooooo new thread name-like that one alot!

The one was the skull cap-he even looks cute there...man that guy must be hot stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back