Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Alrighty, I must have misunderstood. I tend to read a little fast. My apologies. :)

Now that I slowed down and understood what you said :lol: :

in Bunk when he is in late cause of Pam but then goes in early the next day...obvivlous to make up the time-cause thats the kinda guy the character-he LOVED his job and wanted to do his best(like someone's banner says-more than a paycheck) so AGAIN what happened with the gun does not sit right.....

I thought it was great how he went in early to make up the time. :) As you said, he's dedicated to his job no matter what he said on the show. :lol: See? He learns his lessons. No reason why the gun should have been 'dirty' in 'Lost Son'. --Like you said. Maybe tptb should have spent a little more time analysing their character and a little less time playing around with explosions and blinding editing techniques. :p

Blah. Dumb writers.

Indeed....hence the point I think I made a couple pages back-H gave him a gun cleaning kit in Dispo Day...in line with his character-OF COURSE HE WOULD HAVE USED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hello writers-character consistancy!!!!!

The writers have never really been known for their consistancy. Although, they weren't so bad on continuity before. Like what you said about 'Bunk'. He was late, and then mentioned that he came in early. Yay continuity kicks ass! :D

I just wish they were a little more prudent with Speed in season three. :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm glad y'all like the icons. :D I actually found a scene in RAYD that was exactly the same face Speed made in 'A Horrible Mind'. I'll have to go find it. :lol:

Now....thats what I call a true Speed fan....able to tell a facial expression of Speed even when he's playing another role-*removes hat* hats off to you Geni

but I'm not even get started on my rants on the reactions to Speeds death.....*holds self back and repeats* I will not shout,I will not rant, I will not shout....

:lol: Well I happen to be that obsessed.

And don't worry, we don't mind rants in here. A discussion about Speed, is still a discussion about Speed, right? :)

So I found both pictures, the Speed one was courtesy of Ashley. :)

expresso.jpg

expresso2.jpg

:lol: I don't know, it made me laugh. Then again, I have a wierd sense of humor.

oooh speed_cochrane i love those RAYD icons... there fantastic :D I wish i could get my icons like that.

and i noticed that face expression too, but could not remember which eppy it was out of . :lol:

and like the name for the new thread, as its so true. :)

great caps SpeedDemon! thanks for sharing them i love how devious his eye brows look in #11 :lol:
and amazing icons Geni! i love the 3rd one! i juts love that mans profile.

and holy crap haha, he does have the same "back off my kool-aide" expression! great observation ;)

There's only a few hours left on the poll.
Next episodes are Bunk and Forced Entry. I can't think of any off the top of my head.

I have missed so much in the past 24 hrs :eek:!! Those icons are Delish :devil:!!! and the screen caps from ASD are lovley, as mentioned above, how oh how hot must that guy be to look good in a scull cap ??? *sigh* Gotta love that man ! ;)

Gorgeous Screen Caps ands Gorgeous RAYD Icons Ladies!!!!

He looks lush in those ASD Interview caps, pure lush!!!!

They are awesome Icons, very pertty. :) S_C, hwta programe do you use to make yor icons?

:lol: That is a good thread name, but I'm still loving Speed/Rory #15: Perfection In Pants.

Some highlights from Bunk:

Speed: Will do. I'll call you on your "cell phone".

And Forced Entry in reference to Calleigh's tattoo:

Speed: Yeah. Not that she's ever going to let anybody see it, but uh, Ernie thinks this is one-of-a-kind.

Speed: We can nail a grieving husband for killing his wife's rapist. That's good. I mean, I think the guy deserves a medal, don't you?

Perfection in pants...that was me! I crack myself up sometimes with my logic. But it's true. He's...wow.

Azza4Speed said
S_C, hwta programe do you use to make yor icons?

I use a little program called 'Photofiltre'. :)

And I'm still cracking up about the facial expressions. :lol: It's actually kind of sad how obsessed I am to notice that. :p

^ LOL perfection in pants.

And oh! Those are the best Speedisms. I especially love the last one. It's so...Speedle. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back