Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Lovely pictures June. :D

I especially love the one where they're all laughing and Rory's sitting on the hummer. :lol:

Thanks for sharing. :)

NP,

Thats one of my favourites too, It was from Freaks and Tweaks I think.....I feel so sad knowing that LOL

Wonderful pics June - thanks so much for sharing them with us :) I haven't seen a lot of those either. What I wouldn't give to be one of those people next to him. *sigh*

wow, fantastic pictures there June, some i haven't seen before either. i an loving the ones with him and his beard and stubble...i don't know why..but i am really liking that at the moment...i think it has something to do with RAYD lol

just been re watching some of season 1, i love kill zone when hes got his glasses on and the gun and badge on his side and the gloves.... its such a lovely site to see.

and scanner darkly released tomorrow, yay...i'm def heading to asda on my lunch break to purchase it thats for sure.

:D

OK, how come the asda in lancaster doesn't seem to have any of these rory movies :( not impressed-another great batch of photos there June...and you're right-that is the most beautiful cap ever (and I'm not referring to the prevvy one!)

Thanks for all the Rory pics June !! :D Also how on earth did you find Empire Records so cheap :eek:, I saw it in HMV yesterday for £20.00 !!! couldn't afford it and very nearly cried !!! I saw RAYD yesterday and OMG can that man act, the film was awesome, hope it does well !!

Wibble- That happens to be a pic of my FAVE Knight from one o my Fave Movies. :lol: Go Gawain. But I can't picture Rory as a Knight. Just ain't working for me... lol

Empire Records is Legendary. ad not just cos Rory's in it. It's a great movie with lots of big-name stars getting their start. Anthony Lapaglia- AUSSIE! Yay!

And the Ricky Ponting thing mentioned a coupple of pages back: I pointed the similarity thing out yonks ago, and have been indulging in the Ricky (or is it Rory? :)) Interviews ever since. :)

SpeedFreak: HMV is scandelous, I would never buy anything in their in a million years. Music Zone is ya best bet, also try amazon or play.com. HMV is always overpriced.

Azza4SPeed: I'm glad I'm not the only one who see's the Ricky/Rory thing, Although I mentioned it at work and some people seemed to agree. But they hated the fact that I like Ricky Ponting....hehe. I'm not so keen on the restof the Australian Cricket team, but I think Ricky is sweet. He is my 4th Fave Australian behind Kylie Minogue, Darren Heyes & Delta Goodrem. I looooooove Kylie sooo much, I'm going seeing her in concert tonight in Manchester!!! I'm too excited.

Glad everyone enjoyed the pictures........I am to please

Thanks for that June , I will go online to buy it, will definitly be my best course of action !!! I don't seem to have a Music Zone anywhere near me :( And lord knows I need that film in my collection :lol:

Ah! June those pics are soo pwetty! Argh, what i wouldn't give to be those girls! *swoon* and that sleep Rory pic, argh! I must have a thing for sleeping guys! :devil: :lol:

~xJemmax~

ok i know this is probaly lame but i cant find love and a .45 anywhere if anyone has an extra copy let me know cause i dont have a credit card but i will send a money order, please let me know you can send me an email on myspace or here it somagypsy@hotmail.com on myspce thanks bunches

I finally managed to find Scanner Darkly and RAYD today but my hours at work have been cut so can't afford either am SOOOOOO upset!!! :( but yeah music zone is way cheaper....oooo I want rory in film collection!!

I finally managed to get my first disk from dvd of s2 back....so excited-Yeahhhhhh Rory eating-that bit does make me giggle :lol:

i found empire records for $3.50, my mom hates me now but im happy and june thanks for the lovely pics i now youll see them on my myspce but i promise im deleting them after i get my 10 cents a page to print them and my friends who want to know who he is sees him and i added you to my friends if you dont mind thanks and i promise ill have them off my page by the end of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back