Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT TO DREAM THAT TOO! :p

I dream in technicolor so It'd be pretty vivid :lol:

EDIT:

Can I have more details on the Talleigh flashback? It might trigger something in 'talleigh central' (the shippy version or nervous center lol) and I'd be dreaming of a topless Tim and a Calleigh who is very beside herself

true....the convo went abit of the wall Talleigh central and my imagination started doing very strange things-as Bullet_Girl will testify!!!then the comment kinda came out hence the siggy ^^ me and Bullet_Girl have good times in Talleigh central :lol:

ooooooo that dream....sounds soooooooooo good and yet so realistic they could so do that on the show

lol, I like that dream, and it is sooo something I want to see. But, then, as they are at the grave, Speed rides up on his bike shouting "Im alive!" :lol: And yes, I did have that dream last night :lol:

Sorry, Im strange, I'll shush now! :lol:

~xJemmax~

*sigh* I spotted Empire Records in Music Zone for £5.97 today in town.....so I purchased it!!!

I watched it this afternoon and well........ I totally love Lucas, how bloody cute is he???

Guys, just a reminder that shippery discussions belong in Shipper Central, okie dokie? :)

SpeedDemon, that's a fab dream. :D I think it would be a wonderful idea for an episode. Especially if the case they were working on reminded them of a case that happened in seasons 1 or 2. --Or that a case is a continuation and Speed worked on one of them. That way, when the flashbacks happen, it'll be like the whole 'Cold Case' effect where they're seeing Speedle, and then remembering him and stuff. That would be really rad. :)

June, congrats on finding Empire Records! One of the best Rory movies in my opinion. :D

sorry!!!(I keep getting told off today...*slaps wrist*)

I asked my friend if I could borrow Empire records(she has it and loves it) and I asked if she knew who Rory Cochrane was....AND SHE DIDN'T!!!I nearly cried.

I am yet to see a rory film....went to asda and couldn't find RAYD..... :( oh well guess Miami s2 will do for now!!! :)

I only have season one! :( :lol:

but that's not always a bad thing, because I am going out with my mum soon......and I'll be on the constant lookout for mah sexy man....................on DVDS :lol:

Hmm

Its been a long time since we've had some pictures posted in here

So I thought I would have a root around my PB and see what I can find to brighten this place up :cool:

000000000000000000000000.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm I have that picture on my MySpace page *hehe*

Rory

I wouldn't mind joining this partay!! Rory

Rory

J E A L O U S

Rory

This has gotta be like one of the only fan pictures around, I think I may have seen one other somewhere

Whats so Funneh???

Pure Sex

Awww man, I wanna be there!!! *snigger* he looks slightly tipsey!!!

Aw man, Im so so jealous!!! Why can't I be a celeb? :confused:

Yum! :devil:

Sooo, been watching and re watching Season 2, lol because I have no life! :lol: Not much else been happaning, besides sreencapping cute Rory pics, so I shall post some from Wannabe later, so y'all can have a good *squee*!!!

~xJemmax~

Thanks June for the pics; there were definitely some I hadn't seen before - especially that third one. Man...I'd give my right arm to be sitting where Khandi was.

Man oh man, Rory is so pretty. Adam's a hot bonus too.

Thanks so much for the photos June_85 I haven't seen most of those before....they are fab

i LOVE that photo of all the old skool boys together....its brilliant

can also see that a fun time off set as well as on :D but it just makes me miss the old gang :(

and ooooo to have that man kiss my cheek :p

I have a picture of the old gang.....two actually. :p

Only two? You're wondering? I know it's weird, but I found them while surfing through photobucket lol

Glad I could be of service people!!!

he does look a little too dishy on a couple of those doesn't he?

I am lil jealous of Khandi in that pic aswell, not so much coz of Adam though, speaking of Khandi I so never clicked she was in There's Something About Mary, I watched it the other day and I was like...'Well theres Alexx' haha...tis one of my fave films aswell......totally Love Lee Evans

Hey I musta done a bloody good job then if you all ain't seen them hehe

I'll find some more :D :D

We Never Close - This Amuses me
Rory and a Dude I found this dudes fan picture with Rory and he said it was taken @ Las Vegas Airport, I always seen celebs at H/Row airport I'd love to see Rory hehe

Sleeping Rory Adam Rory and a Bird
Rory getting preened and pressed

Rory and Famke Jenssen

Rory

Rorys Ass!!!
This is a real perv picture haha, its a screen cap from Rory in The Last Don as Dante - I stumbled accross it, haha

D & C Reunion

The Most Beautiful capture ever - IMHO

With Famke Jenssen....again he looks a bit bemused haha
Are these two like best buddies or something? They're always together....well not always but more than any other celeb haha, I know they're not dating each other as they both got their own partners I think, but they do appear to be thick as theives hehe

Rory

Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back