Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an inkling it would bomb, It wouldn't have been brought to my attention if it wern't for Rory being in it. So most folk won't have a clue about its existance.

Even CSI Boxsets don't chart well over here. Its only an average tv show.

*squee* Thanks for the interview callieghspeedle!!!!
And yes, I survived watching 'Lost Son' people, though it was damn ahrd, *sniffle* And I got majorally angryu when telling H and co to talk about him! *grrr* But yes!

~xJemmax~

Yeah, unfortunetly I didn't get my full wages today so couldn't get RAYD....couldn't afford it :( very upsetting as I've got a nice in today....although I could get it tomorrow anyways-so desperate to see it!

Yeah June_85 os right, the UK is just ridiculous at the mo-people die cause of weather and Big Brother is the headline?!?!?!?! oooo imagine Rory in a BB house?? To be honest I think he's too sensible to do something like that! and too normal!

Also want to add my thanks for the interview calleighspeedle as there was also a link to a trailer as I had not seen one-it looks sooooooooo good so that helped to make up my mind to defo buy it :D

can you tell I'm ready for the weekend-waffle alert for my post-sorry!!

been googling...because im a tad bored, and came across these two reviews of RAYD, thought you may be interested in reading them..

*There could be possible spoilers in these links - all depending on how much you know about the movie already - i will remove the links if people want me too *

RAYD Review one

RAYD review two

Thanks for those SpeedDemon they both seem really positive about Rory as an actor!hopefully more stuff like this and wider public will get to see what a great actor he is....

Ha Ha If Rory ever did a Reality TV show here in the UK....well it would end me, I'd use up all my annual leave to stay home and watch live feed LMAO
We always get Americans in our reality shows don't we? Jermaine Jackson and Dirk Benedict in a house with Jade Goody and H from Steps LMAO!!

Anyways he'd never do anything like that I'm sure he has more self respect to do that.

i love H from steps, they were my favourite band ever when i was younger, i think you have to be pretty desperate to do something like that though and i just dont think that rory is

Bullet_Girl said:
They would contain spoilers, right?

Possibly. it depends on how much you already know about the movie... theres no spoilers really in it i don't think... I'm just re-reading them to make sure, because i don't want anyones joy of watching it spoilt by reading those reviews, but i think there okay... i'll see if i can edit my above post with a warning just in case for people, its not my intention to spoil it for anyone, so i'm sorry if it has.

Wow, cool reviews, and I hope Rory never does reality TV, although I would watch him 24/7 and make sure he won, lmao
Oooh, and I got my hair cut today, its really short now, gah! Sop treated myself to the second half of season 2 of Miami, and the DVD has Wannabe commentary!!!! Yay!!!

~xJemmax~

Awwww lucky you....Speed in a suit *faints* hes just far too hot in that. Even my sister likes him in a suit and shes a Horatio man!!!

how short??at one point I had hair about same length as Speed season 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back