Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you didn't pass your driving test June_85 but don't let it get you down. you can always do it again, and you learn from the experience.

I've attempted an icon that i *think* some of you may like...i dunno..but i thought i would post it in here as well as the icon thread... Click me I apologise if none of you like it..i am still learning.

I had a Rory dream last night......I think I'm feeling alittle better now..... *cracks a smirk like speed* :)

You know, I kind of clung to Aiden like the white on rice :lol: I'm so much like her it isn't funny :p Down to the Lips.....oh god have you seen them? seriously.

And heres the best I could do with that piccie of speed. it's not much but I like it :)

Speedle1.png

awww our bubby rory cries in the movie a lot? now i want to see it more, any time a man can cry on que like that i dig it.
awesome icon there ;) i quite like the pic too dirrty speedle is yummy.

oh.mah.goodness. that sgt. webb icons is awesome i love great job too!

DragonflyDreamer said:
CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Oh, and then if you do watch, just remember the angle that I love, and have adapted when watching this ep~he's actually gone into witness protection!

:lol: Oh, everyone in this thread knows he's not *really* dead. I've known since I first saw that episode.
They just *think* they have us fooled :devil:

Like I said-WP!!! Either that or his Santa Claus!!! :lol: And I want the box sets!! *cries* Although I did see some in my local WHSmiths, so it looks like Im taking a long ol' trip into town!

And callieghspeedle jealous beyond belief!!!! I want RAYD!! *sigh* Also, Im doing the unthinkable, and watching Lost Son *sob*
1) Because I need caps
2) Because I've watched all my other Vegas DVDS and
3) So I can look for the slightest tiniest detail to prove to my mother that hes not *sniffle* dead, he cant be!!

~xJemmax~

ETA: Ah! Those avvies rock!!! Congrats guys! And woo! Us Brits have damn good taste! :D *sniffle* Just watched the scene were Speed says 'I've got a long time to get a car' and I know whats coming god darn it! :mad: :( *cries*

oh my god guys, I just bought RAYD in asda in my lunch break, can't wait to get home and watch it now !! loving the bearded rory hotness

No, I wouldn't, but at least I got some caps to make artwork out of *sniffle* :( Also, I can now concluded taht yes, he sooo went into WP, thats why Stetler was there so early!!!

~xJemmax~

haha.......I need the S2 DVDs lol and S3

I only have season one. and I can only remember where I put one disk....the one with speedle on the cover :devil:

Thanks for your Icon submissions girls, he looks hot in that picture, its just a shame that its a bad quality picture, I'm going to look for a better piccy hehe

I watched my MiamiDVDs Fract to Bunt, I watched Season 3 then 2 and then 1 lol

I was impressed walking home I walked passed Music Zone and noticed RAYD advertised at the front of the shop I was like Goooooooo Rory hehe

I think I need to watch some Miami today tbh, infact I'll watch any DVD, I'm sick to my back teeth of the BigBrother Racial Row on EVERY.SINGLE.CHANNEL

Oh I know.....it's sooooooo frustration. Even though I've not seen it I'm debating whether to just buy RAYD tomorrow when I get paid-reasoning that rory is in it so its got to be good, but never brought a movie without seeing it....oh decisions!!!

Man ALIVE June_85 how hot does your avatar want to be *starts fanning herself down!*

Just the thing I needed to see...work really wasn't that great today :(

watching a miami dvd may well help :lol:

Oh sigh, I want Miami DVDs! *skulks in a corner, before remembering she has Golden Parachute* I have either 'Golden Parachute' or 'Lost Son', which i have just watched *shudder* So must buy some tomorrow, or else I shall go insane!!

~xJemmax~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back