Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooohhh, thanks for sharing that, calleighspeedle!
I agree with the interviewer, the movie should be released in america, because people are missing out!

Hmmmmmmmm thanks for posting that!!!

Did I read that right, Rory spent new year in the Shetland Islands? WELL............... Lucky bloody Scotland

Thanks for the interview calleighspeedle. :D

Can I just say...Rory speaking russian? :lol: Oh boy. Maybe he should go to Adam Rodriguez for some help if he's having trouble. :p

Anyway, that interview was fab. :) I kind of don't like that they aren't releasing it in the US yet, because it could do really well over there.

Time for more Speedisms! We're looking for Camp Fear and Entrance Wound this time.

From Camp Fear: Maybe more than your car

please remember to put them in bold for me :D

Big thanks to calleighspeedle for that interview! I'm a little miffed like you Geni that they're not releasing it just yet. It would do really well... gah, and all you Region 2...don't know how incredibly lucky you are.

Oh and I loved this:

Paul: New Year? Never been over there myself, but I was in LA recently and I love the weather over there. It's freezing here.
Rory: It's pretty cold here for Los Angeles. It's raining.
Paul: Really?
Rory: It's 50, so that's not too terrible.

Um... it's like 27 degrees Farenheit in NYC (not taking in wind chill). I'd give my right arm for 50 now, heh. :lol:

ETA: I made my mom watch LS with me last night; she's not into Speed the way I am (H is her man) but even she covered her face and got all upset. But...she kept referring to Speed as Speedo and well... let's just say I got distracted. Oops! :devil:

awwww.....that's so cute. but if my mum said that I'd be like 'ick you got me thinking about ian thorpe and I don't even like the guy'

:p

That interview rocked, thanks calleighspeedle !! Still havn't watched my copy of RAYD as my other half has said he dosn't want to see it so now I have to wait until Sunday !! Gah ! at least he's into CSI I'll have to make do with some Miami eps, not like thats a hardship or anything !!!!

Thanks for the interview calleighspeedle :)

Rory spent New Year in the Shetland Islands? Cool, I loved Scotland when I went there on holiday last year :D

I wonder if Rory will ever move back to the UK? I understand he spent some time here when he was quite younger.

SpeedFreak, to answer the question in your signature, you need 100 posts before you can post images on this board :)

:eek:

I'm trying so desperately to write letters to the miami cast without them being the dame as eachother lol

I've half done DC......that's all :(

Ok, I'm all jealous of you for gettnig it on DVD lol

SincerelyInDenial said:
Big thanks to calleighspeedle for that interview! I'm a little miffed like you Geni that they're not releasing it just yet. It would do really well... gah, and all you Region 2...don't know how incredibly lucky you are.

Oh and I loved this:

Paul: New Year? Never been over there myself, but I was in LA recently and I love the weather over there. It's freezing here.
Rory: It's pretty cold here for Los Angeles. It's raining.
Paul: Really?
Rory: It's 50, so that's not too terrible.

Um... it's like 27 degrees Farenheit in NYC (not taking in wind chill). I'd give my right arm for 50 now, heh. :lol:

I know!!! What is he like moaning @ 50 F????

We are having rather dodgy weather over in England and Wales at the mo, Gale force winds are bringing the country to a compelte standstill atm. 100mph winds have litterally grounded the UK. We are a not a nation that is equipt for extremes in weather so whenever we do get a day thats too hot, too cold, too windy or severe floods its like doomsday. I could barely stay on my feet walking home last night, and walking back to work this morning I was shifting through soo much debrit, it was like a Cat 1 hurricane. Unfortunately 12 people lost their lives yesterday due to various tree and roof fallage!!!!........but all that still didn't take Big Brother off the main headline :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Anywaysssss back to Roryland!!!

I wonder how well RAYD has been selling this week in the UK?

June_85 said:

I wonder how well RAYD has been selling this week in the UK?

Well...i know when i went to the big HMV in town and asked them for it all the ones they had were all pre-ordered...so i had to go to the small one which only had a few...i'll have a bit of a google later see if i can find anything out... i think it'll do well. every review i've read about it has been really good and give it at least 4 or 5 stars.

^ I just been looking on Amazon.co.uk and it's #1,393 in their dvd sales rank.

And I've just checked the DVD bestseller charts for the UK, and can't see RAYD in the top 10, so not as well as I hope by the looks of it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back