Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the picture Ashley. His sister is wicked pretty. Good looks sure do run in that family.

And thanks for the RAYD pictures calleighspeedle. I looked it up but mum's the word with LG. Watch it end up being one of those direct to videos. I'll be so upset; I really want to see him on the big screen. With surround sound. Hehe.

PS A&E is having yet another marathon and first episode to air of course, is LS. I might have to DVR it so my mom can finally see it. :(

yes, i bet his brother is quite a looker too.
if its direct to video, i'm going to be upset too i love going to see rory movies at the theater, i get to hoot and hollar when hes on screen that way ha.
i won't be able to watch it and i'm gonna be MIA from the board for a week, my friends coming from kentucky so i won't have much computer time. maybe...i could convert her to a rory fan finally. *gets movies ready for a rory marathon*

Actually, there are plenty of Rory movies out over here. Empire Records, Dazed and Confused, Flawless, Prime Gig, Harts War and A Scanner Darkly (when it comes out). But then again, I've seen all of them (except Harts War, but I swear I am gonna watch it) and JB Hi Fi usually has Empire Records, Flawless, Harts War and Dazed and Confused at decent prices...but when I bought Empire Records, it was expensive-ish.
Of course, I had to buy Black and White from America, but it was well worth it...fantastic movie. Though my favourite of all of them would have to be Empire Records...Lucas is just too awesome!

Hm. I'm in the mood for some season 2 *gets out DVDs* Hee :D

ok, thanks for that.

I'm bummed because I just read the story summary of the NY epi where aiden got killed. I've never watched the epie before but the summary alone was enough to make me cry :(

Hey Wibble, I'm a Southern Rory fan !! :D Am surprised by the amount of UK fans on this site, pleasantly surprised that is !! :lol:

^ Ohh, cool! :D *huggles SpeedFreak*

Yeah, I think the number of UK fans on this board has gradually increased :)

CSI is weird without Speed. I watched Murder In A Flash yesterday, and the bit where Delko is taking crime scene photos, I thought "that should be Speed" :( Aw, how I miss him, and still we have no continuity with his death. No mention or reference to it since Wolfe turned up and we see him looking at Speedle's name label on his locker.

Megan, thanks for setting up the new poll :)

Morning ladies, i have just this minute finished watching RAYD and wow... amazing i really liked it, there is a lot of swearing, and i was kinda shocked with the ending i have to admit, well worth buying thats for sure! and rory is gorgeous with the beard...i don't know why but i really like it on him...and as daft as this may sound i found him very hot when he was crying..i dunno why but sexy man and tears i just find very attractive.. :D

He spends half the film either in tears or on the verge of tears LOL That has just been me for the past hour, I failed my driving test. I know its no biggy really but I guess I just wanted to feel sorry for myself. Better luck next time!!!

I'm loving on the UK Rory loving, there seems to be more UK posters in the thread atm than any other nationality *is proud* hehe

I sooooooooo never knew that the girl in the photo was his sister, she has a Sofia Milos look going on hasn't she?
I'm not so keen on Rorys 'Homeless' look in that picture haha, he is a real hobo isn't he???

It kind of comes naturally.....I wonder if I'm related to Hugh Laurie? He's a great comedian

I remember when I used to watch him years ago back in the day when he partnered Stephen Fry LOL
Although despite all that the first thing I think of when I think of Hugh Laurie is when he sat next to Rachel on the plane to London in Friends LOL

I'm bummed because I just read the story summary of the NY epi where aiden got killed. I've never watched the epie before but the summary alone was enough to make me cry

It is really sad, Its not as sad as Lost Son, as I wasn't as emotionally attatched to Aiden as I was to Speedle. I did like Aiden I much prefer her over Lyndsay and I did shed a tear when she died. I also think that the writers gave her a more honorable death than they did with Speed - although lets not open that can of worms again for the 28523495684th time haha. I Love CSI:NY I loved it before I love Miami, although like Wibble said Miami without Rory is just plain wrong and has gone down hill. I just hope my beloved Mr Sinise stays on @ NY hehe

It will actually take me forever to get round to watching all of Rorys movies, especially with majority of them not available on R2 *sigh*

*oooooo this is my 100th posts so Avatar time for meeeeee* I can't actually make them so I may have to steal one from somewhere.....does any of you guys have any nice ones you can loan for my Av?

June_85 said:
*oooooo this is my 100th posts so Avatar time for meeeeee* I can't actually make them so I may have to steal one from somewhere.....does any of you guys have any nice ones you can loan for my Av?
Well, first of all, congrats :)
I'm sure we can find something for you. Anything specific you're looking for? I can have a go, but I'm not very good. This topic may be better suited to the FanArt forum, however ;)

There was something else I was going to say... something Rory related... but I can't remember what.

awwww *runs over and hugs June_85* that sucks-my main piece of advice(this coming from a lass who has done more than most peoples share of driving tests....don't give up-you do get there in the end!!!lets see if there is something I can find to cheer you up.....Here :D

got to love the smirk

Oooooo so beautiful Rory

Hope these help in some way ;)

and yeyeyeyeye to the British Roryiness loving-how exciting-very proud to be a British-we got some taste :lol:

ooooooo so want to see RAYD....may have to pop to blockbuster...

Thank you ladies!!!!!
I guess I am in the wrong forum lol
I don't suppose you could do something with this picture for an av http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/June85/speedle925.png[/url]
*promise I won't ask in here again*

Thank you kindly!!

I was really gutted, but I knew I'd failed as soon as I made the mistake *sigh* I'm going to ring and re book tomorrow, its just so damn expensive *Sigh*

The Rory pictures did cheer me up thank you muchly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back