Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any less of anyone for smoking, each to their own.

Its a bad habbit, and I personally would never date a smoker.

It is a slight imperfection that Mr Cochrane has but ah well nobody is perfect hehe.

The Company may have been syndicated for a Canadian channel also, I just looked for UK as its were I am lol

Wibble: I didn't realise u were from UK, were abouts are you from?

You got to love That kind of dream ;) Yeahh...as if wibble and you june_85 are both in the uk!!!yaaaa to the uk people (as you may have guessed I am too) But have just been in canada for Christmas so loving that place too....anyways off the thread-woooo Rory/speedle!!!I love him *starts daydreaming again*

June_85 said:

I'm from Oxford :)

Man, you guys are so lucky having Rory dreams - I've never had one! :lol: (yet).

Aahh, I watched Pro Per today...missed Speed within the first 10 minutes :( I think it was seeing Delko at the crime scene on his own, and I thought "dear Speed should be there with him" :( Was still a good episode, just not the same without Speed. *sigh*

I've only got bits of seasons one and 2 so far so still got speedle :) smiles...thing is-when I saw season 3 its still ok (slowly going down hill) but I thought you could just how the atomsphere changed striaght away without Speed!

Aahh, I watched Pro Per today...missed Speed within the first 10 minutes
Pro Per dove me crazy. I was so disapointed the first time I saw it. No mention of Speed. I mean, it's not a bad episode, it's just knowing what happened right before, and the lack of reaction to it :mad:

I know....that was the most frustrating thing-you would think someone would say something-is like a big time meant to have past becuase even days after they would still be a MUCH bigger reaction than there is....:S gggggrrrrr

wibble said:
June_85 said:

I'm from Oxford :)

Man, you guys are so lucky having Rory dreams - I've never had one! :lol: (yet).

Aahh, I watched Pro Per today...missed Speed within the first 10 minutes :( I think it was seeing Delko at the crime scene on his own, and I thought "dear Speed should be there with him" :( Was still a good episode, just not the same without Speed. *sigh*

Ahh I went to Oxford last May, I went to the Playhouse to watch Lee Evans!! Had lots of fun!!!

I had a Rory dream fest last week, but not so much this week, :rolleyes:

oh that irritated me too to know end, the lack of reaction that whole season was so annoying. and i didn't like the cheap shots they kept giving to the character, like everytime wolfe worked on one of his old cases it was like 'oh, crazy speedle messed up again' making him look like he did his job half ass... gah so annoying.

Okay people, time to get some more Speedisms. This time we're looking for quotes from Breathless. Here's a few to start us off:
Hey Megan, did you miss me?
I have a murder weapon of a different sort

And if it's not to much trouble, could you put your 'nominations' in bold, so that it's easier for me to collect them for the poll? Thanks ;)

oooo okey doke-Yeeee :lol: *reaches for dvd* be with you in abit ;)

But first off
I don't know what the Latin name for this is (holding up a bra)

:lol: Great Speedisms everyone. :D

I'm not sure I can think of any at the moment, but the ones mentioned are superb!

As for Pro-Per, ugh don't even get me started. :lol: It was a great episode, but it would have be really exceptional had Speed still been there. --Their reactions were less than believable regarding his recent 'death'. :rolleyes:

:lol: After watching the 40 Year Old Virgin, I'm totally pro-chest hair. Let rory keep his chest. ;)

On 'That Episode': The only more-than-an-episode-long-reaction to Speed's death was Eric's, and that was sweet, but not enough. I mean, he was the one who propably knew Speed for the least amount of time, but knowing the were friends... still, something from Calleigh and Horatio would have been nice... seeing as he died in H's arms and all. That would mess me up seriously, having anyone die in my arms, let alone someone I knew and worked with and respected. They are cops, but I don't think that should change things too much.

[/end rant]

I've been a member since the first Speedle Therapy Group thread, I'm not sure when that was, but I kinda drift in and out now, but maybe that's 'cos you guys post so much! I come in and it's like, BOOMposts :lol:. Me having Dial-up might also be a factor. :lol: *S.L.O.W.*

*Remembers* OMG
BOOM:
Executive Producer: Jerry Bruckheimer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back