Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing Speedle is awesome. Spontaneous giggling Speedle is even better. :lol:

Y'know as much as I'm pro-chest hair, I like it when he wears clothes too. :lol: He always looks so sharp and it leaves much for the imagination. The mystery is all the fun. :devil:

that is a very good point Geni ha
he does look snazzy in his oversized dress shirts. and his blazers, and his jeans, and well just about anything that man wears.

oh so true....seems to be hot in anything-you seen those pics for 'the company'-man alive he even looks hot in a flat cap!!*allows her mind to wonder again* hmmmmm ooooo Rory

fo_poozle said:
he does look snazzy in his oversized dress shirts. and his blazers, and his jeans, and well just about anything that man wears.

Oohh, I agree! I watched a few season 1 episodes last night, one of them Grave Young Men - forgot the lovely dark blue shirt Rory wears in this one :eek: I have to say, it cheered me up :D I seriously love those shirts he wears, though it made me realise I like S2 Speed more because he has a better haircut somehow :p

Btw, wonderful banner fo_poozle! Love it ;)

I agree, somehow his haircut is better in season two.

This poll is almost done, if ya'll want to start thinking of Speedisms from Kill Zone. Is that the right episode? I can't remember, and I'm far to lazy to go check :lol:

Yup, 'Kill Zone' and then 'A Horrible Mind'. :)

And I liked his haircut in season two as well. I did like the haircut he had in 'Body Count', season 1 though. :D And of course it was the black dress shirt that complimented it. Such a shame our dear Speedle wasn't in that episode for more than three scenes. :rolleyes: It was a finale, it could have involved the entire team.

Hmm, Speedisms...

"Don't these people have anything better to do?"

"I hope someone's feeding them."

"You're unbelievable."

So far, that's all I can come up with.

oooo speedisms....

to think I actually felt sorry for this guy

so bet on anything.com place 2-1 odds the he'll strike again monday morning (bet on anything.com-made me giggle anyways)

I can't, at this point I'm addicted

those just off the top of my head-its a mixture from the 2 eppyS I think, correct me if I'm wrong!

great speedisms everyone!

i liked his hair in s1 one too it was a little more uh fluffy? i don't know what the right term would be to describe it, but s2 was just all around greatness for our speedle.

oh i love your banner too Still_RIP_Speed! its gorgeous.
and i agree with Geni's banner too season 2 was heaven. *sigh* how i wish it could be season 2 of miami every year

Hmmmmmmmm Speedle hair!!!! I like it not too long and not too short

I like short back and sides and messy on top!!!!

I do sympathise with Mr Cochrane, he has a similar hair type to me dark thick and curly it is quite hard to maintain, harder for me than him though, I don't look right with the shaved look haha I would be lost without GHD straigtners.

This is very OT but I was having a nose on the CSI Miami page on Wikipedia and I got slightly excited at Speedles birthday........he has my birthday lol...June 24th *sigh* ahhhh its meant to be hehehehe *okay now I am delusional* lol

DragonflyDreamer said:
Poll time!
Okay, when I said soon, I didn't really mean this soon, but as I have nothing else to do right now...
Man, Broken has some great lines. This is going to be a tough one!

I've just watched Broken for the first time in ages and it was Delko who said about arresting the the dude coz it was too creepy to be in Zany Town without a kid haha not Speed lol

I know its not important and like a week old but I just watcjed it and thought I would share with you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back