Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, great pic there fo_poozle :D Wow, I really need to go back and watch CJ again - haven't seen that epi in ages, and don't remember Speed looking quite like that :lol: Cute indeed, but not the same level of sexyness that we see in epis like Nonstop and Rap Sheet :devil:

Oh yeah....or blood brothers (kneeling down, moroon shirt *faints* or wannabe-the chest showing :D :D :D :D ) in fact EVERY EPPY!!!...OH He' SOOOOOOOO Hot!!! :D

hehehehe........
OMG
I dreamt about a topless speedle last night, he chased down some bad guys.... *with no shirt on* And....and....he asked me to marry him :D

*swoon*

that was so hot.... :D I wish I could have dreams like that every night :)

mmm i love 1/2 nakey rory, she should be shirtless more often, in his case shirts are overrated and he should really think of just not wearing them anymore.
he was so dazzling in blood brothers, that maroon shirt was to die for, and the brown striped one he wore in death grip i think. thats just the best shirt ever.
have you ladies been asked yet if you were pro-chest hair :lol:

I believe we had a poll about the chest hair a while back. :lol: Seems most of us were pro-chest hair. :p

And I loved his brown dress shirts. :D They always made him look so sharp. :)

fo_poozle said:
his chest hair is hypnotizing, and very very sexy and un-sasquatch like which i enjoy very much.

Omg, un-sasquatch! I love it. I'm not one for chest hair usually, but with Rory...it's different. Very sexy. Very manly. Grrrr. :lol:

Ashley, I love your new avatar. Rory's got the prettiest smile... just wanna pinch his chipmunk like cheeks. :)

thank you! and me too, i lvoe his lil cheeks. and his smile too, he should really do it more often. i don't think he knows how great he looks when he smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back