Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of any more Speedisms for Breathless, so perhaps we should start thinking of some for Slaughterhouse. I'm drawing a blank at the moment, however. So, if you've got Speedisms for either ep, please share :D

My Slaughterhouse contribution for the noche:

Speed: You know, plenty of times my parents wanted me gone, but at least they fell short of taking me out.

Speed: What does "Delko" stand for, anyways? That one kinda sorta made me crack up because of the way he said it. It was half curious/half...what kinda last name is that? :lol:

Heehehehe.....I've lost all of my CSI:MIAMI 1st season dvds.....except for the one with 'spring break' in it....I tells ya....it should of been Speedle diving into that pool, not Eric :devil:

Hiya everyone *waves* im sorry i've been neglecting this thread recently, it sucks having a job sometimes, last time i looked you were on page 4 or something, my has this thread grown since then! so how are we all?

Its been soooooooooo long since I've watched Pro Per, I had to think which one it was for a while lol
I've only watched Season 3 from Episode 1 to 24 straight through once on my DVDs and caught the odd epsisode on cable so I'm not as 'knowledged up' as I am on S1&S2 lol

The 40 Year Old Virgin - Well the waxing scene actually makes me wince, I have a sick feeling at the pit of my stomach every time I see it.

Great to see you back in here SpeedDemon. I love your banner, it's really fab. :D Although you may have text OR a banner in your signature, but not both. ;)

And doesn't work suck? It would be much more fun to get paid to visit this thread. ;)

I actually liked Pro-Per...I'll have to go watch it today since I'm on a Snow Day. Woohoo! *lives in Canada and this is my first snow day* :lol: I should have a Speed marathon while I'm at it. :p

As for Speedims for 'Slaughterhouse'...Hmm..

*laughs* Yeah?

I always thought it was cute how he laughed at Delko's full name. :lol: So it shall be my vote for a Speedism.

...I can't remember any more! :lol:

Good thanks SpeedDemon I only came back onto the thread a few days ago-but so glad to be back :D So yeah I can identify was you Azza4Speed I had no net connection and I left when it was still around the therapy thread-I finally came back on and it was like- :eek: but am soooooooooooo glad to be back

hmmmmm :confused: I'll have a look at the dvd's...and btw I agree-speed jumping in the pool for sure or just getting a bit of a wet tshirt*fans self down* is it hot in here ;)

I've got another one for Slaughterhouse: They're all older, right? I mean, you're the baby?
And on that note, here's the next poll:

Wow, the next poll up already :eek: Nice job Megan! I voted for my fave two - can't wait to see the results :)

I agree about Speed jumping in the pool for a change. I can imagine him and Delko having a bet on who goes in and toss a coin, and it lands in Delko's favour, so Speed has to get his clothes off... :devil: Yeah, Delko's nice to look at, but c'mon...Speed's chest hair needs some airing from time to time :devil: ;)

Yeah i remember that. That was a funny sscene. Actually, theres alot of funny scenes with him. Like my sig. (its not really accurate, i kinda changed it)

*sighs* Ahh Slaughterhouse. Good old season 1 even though i'm a bigger season 2 fan, season 1 had its moments. I loved that scene with Delko and Speed when Speed asked him if he was the baby. There was something about it. It wasn't exactly cute it was just....something. lol.

oh mah lordy i love when he laughs like that. my fave speedle laugh tho was in grand prix. i know were not up to there yet but that giggle is the cutest thing.

*raises hand* i also vote to have rory shirtless more often, in whatever he does i don't care as long as he showcase the chest hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back