Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
SincerelyInDenial said:
I'm not one for chest hair usually, but with Rory...it's different. Very sexy. Very manly. Grrrr. :lol:

*raises hand* May I please also be a pro-chest hair groupie? :D I agree, on Rory it's different - very sexy, although I normally don't go for chest hair either, lol. Thanks for those lovely pics fo_poozle - just what I need to start my day ;)

Speaking of smiling, I wish Rory had smiled more often as Speedle, and not just as himself. I've been trying to think of scenes in Miami where he's actually smiled, like properly, but I can't think of any :lol: I guess it's part of his character to not smile much *sigh*.

I am definately Pro Chest Hair, I always have been with MY men hehe

fo_poozle ... I love love love your Dinner for 5 banner, he looks a lil too good to eat in those pics, he would look nicer though if he lost the cig. <_<

Wibble...ur welcome re: The Company! Do you live in the UK too?
I found a promotion website for the show, someone posted the link on the IMDB Forums, I'll see if I can dig it out and post it here, there are a few stills from the show on it aswell
I'll go see if I can find it.
. The Company (2007)

Apparently they wrapped up filming just before Xmas so I would imagine it will be on our screens by Spring.
They shot it in Toronto and Budapest :cool:

YES They're showing it on TNT! That means I get to see it! WOOO! I'm excited. I'm intrested in seeing how Rory portrays this character because it always amazes me how good he is at changing his visage and his accent and all that stuff just to fit the character.

Also, YES! I'm not the only one that wishes he would lose the cigarette. I'm one of those people that is like AH NO SMOKING lol. So it does bother me when I see Rory with a cigarette and if I ever got to meet him one day it would be one of the things that I adressed to him. But meeting him would be a longshot lol.

We're getting it on the BBC which I'm glad about because that means no advertbreaks lol

Smoking is awful *sigh* it is a real turn off for me.

Meeting your celeb crushes.....there is always a possibilty, Up to now.... I have met every one of mine (excluding Rory of course) but I don't give up hope, its alot easier than you imagine. I always go for the more low key celebs so its not that much in fantasy land hehe.

oh to meet rory...*starts to dream* BUt yeah, why does he smoke??in fact why does anyone smoke (sorry if cause any offence to those who do) but I just don't understand it!

wow June_85 I'm intriged to know who those crushes were you got to meet!lol....
But the film is coming to England-thats fantastic, unforunetly I didn't get to see either of rory's other 2 films that came here...my friends are alittle concerned with my taste in men!!!More rory is always a good think...btw on that site which June_85...have you guys looked in the gallery-in one hes wearing a hat-he looks so cute.....Thanks for the link June_85!!!:d nice to come home from work and see those pics!

ps I apologise for hoe waffley my posts will be today/next few days-am a little jet lag-ged!

pps realised its actually like a mini series thing...like I said am very jet lag-btw anyone up for the poll of the pics idea I had(just want an excuse for lots of rory pics to go up!!)

ppps how many times am I going to edit....I'm so rubbish today!!!but just watched Spring Break-Forgot how good speedle was....

"You know thats a capital idea ted!" the whole speech before that is worth writing it down...but can't quote it all, love it ;)

June_85, yes I'm in England too :) and I agree about the no adverts on the BBC, lol. They're so annoying sometimes on ITV :eek:

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here, as I also don't like smoking and when other people around me smoke. Personally, I find it horrible, and if I ever did see Rory, I'd probably ramble on about all the negative health effects smoking is having on his body ('cause I'm a biologist :lol:). Hmm, don't think I'd impress him with that though :lol: However, I'm pretty sure my chances of ever meeting Rory are pretty slim anyways :p

*sigh* ..I don't have TNT or BBC. :lol:

Poor Canada, always getting the short end of the stick. I say since some of it was filmed in Canada, they should at least show it on a Canadian channel. :p

I'll have to check my listings to make sure if I have TNT or not. It does sound familiar, so I might have it afterall. :)

As for Rory's smoking? To each his own. He does what he does, and there isn't much I can do about it. I love the guy anyway. ;)

Hoorah for TNT... this is the one time I'll probably ever watch the channel though. Oh, the things I do to watch Rory, heh.

Anyway, as for the smoking, I agree with Geni, to each his own. Doesn't make me like him any less. But if I ever did luck out to meet him, we could very well bum one off each other. Oh, that'll be the day.

Headline: Woman dies after letting actor borrow her lighter. :lol:

:lol:

You're hilarious :D

Ok, I had another Rory dream.....well it was actually Talleigh and I was Calleigh, he saved me and said he loved me. I can't remember what he saved me from though.....damn brain :lol:

i agree with Geni too about the smoking. it doesn't really bother me personally i'm used to it almost everyone i know smokes so to each their own. and i must say tho, he looks oh so sexy when hes lighting that cigarette, makes me a little weak in the knees.

I don't get TNT or BBC either :( I agree with Geni. Poor Canada. I hope The Company gets shown here eventually. I really wanna see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back