Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Yep, I knew who you were. Lovely new name, btw. ;)

As long as we remember to keep in mind the strapping young CSI too, and we're all set. :D

hehe.....when I found out no one else took it, I jumped at the chance

ok, what can I say about Speedle besides *swoon* ? I really dunno lol :p I'm gonna be making some Speedle fan vids soon ...

I editied the bit out that infringes the boards policy :)

Bullet_Girl...please be mindful of the 'Intellectual Property' rule as it does apply to fan vids as well.

As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Please see our Help & Info thread for more concerning Fan Vids, we are no longer allowed to link to or discuss them here.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Awwww

Last night we had an old CSI fest on Channel 5

It was Cross Jurisdictions/Miamu NYC Non Stop/Blink

How much of a baby does Rory look in C-J? He looks soooooooooo different bless him in his lil yellow polo shirt *swooon*
I know that was kinda OT but I hadn't watched it in a while.
----

Errr Broken Speedisms:

SPEEDLE: Yeah, can I help you?
Guy: Look, I'm a third-year law student from University of Miami

SPEEDLE: Congratulations.
---

Oh, I saw C-J yesterday to, and awwww, bless, he's such a baby!!! hehe 'His little tie' I love how he said that! *swoon*
And when him and Danny are on the phone talking about the prints the only thing I could think off through my swoons was Danny's body language looked like he wanted to say 'So, what you wearing?!" :lol: Anyway, Speedisms for broken

Well, anytime he says 'Jackass' is perfect! :lol:

SPEEDLE: Yeah, can I help you?
LAW STUDENT: Look, I'm a third-year law student from U. of M.
SPEEDLE: Congratulations.

SPEEDLE: You know why? Because NOW you're a suspect. Go ahead and get
comfortable ... legally.

SPEEDLE: (irritated) (sotto voce) Jackass.

SPEEDLE: No, but you think we could arrest him based on the fact that it's a
little too creepy to be in one of these places without a kid?

Those are all the one's I can remember, I love the last one, makes me laugh everytime! :lol:

~xJemmax~

Those quote would be from the episode 'Broken', season 1. ;)

Also, to make things a little easier on DragonflyDreamer when she has to put up the polls, Jenn and I would like to ask that you please put your suggestions in BOLD so it makes them quicker to find. ;) Thanks. :)

Oooh I must say I am a very happy girl, I've just found out that The Company has been commissioned to be shown over here in the UK on the BBC

No confirmation of dates or anything yet, but its been sold to the BBC for UK airing so I'm a HAPPY HAPPY GIRL

speed_cochrane said:
Also, to make things a little easier on DragonflyDreamer when she has to put up the polls, Jenn and I would like to ask that you please put your suggestions in BOLD so it makes them quicker to find. ;) Thanks. :)
That would make things soooo much easier! Thanks mods :) I'll put the next poll up soon.

June_85 said:
Oooh I must say I am a very happy girl, I've just found out that The Company has been commissioned to be shown over here in the UK on the BBC

No confirmation of dates or anything yet, but its been sold to the BBC for UK airing so I'm a HAPPY HAPPY GIRL

Oohh, that's wonderful news! :) Thanks for posting that here June_85. And thanks to those who responded to my question about the writers reading this forum - I didn't think they would, and makes sense too that they don't.

Lol, I love all these Speedisms - sarcasm suits Speed so well :lol: Can't wait for the next poll to go up, though I'm afraid I don't really have any more Speedisms to add to those right now. I'll try and get ahead and re-watch the episodes that will go up in the next poll, so I actually have something to add next time :p

Poll time!
Okay, when I said soon, I didn't really mean this soon, but as I have nothing else to do right now...
Man, Broken has some great lines. This is going to be a tough one!

ok did anyone else having trouble narrowing down to one two choices for this poll? he had some great lines in broken, that episode in general tho is just awesome as can be.
aww i love baby speedle too, hes so cute in cross jurisdictions with his collared shirts and huge amounts of arm hair. i just love it.
i don't know what to put here...

Yeah I really did fo_pozzle!! Yeah....so glad he got a hair cut for the actually series...*pictures him in minds eye* *starts to drool* *keyboard starts cracklin* sorry where was I yes!!!his lines were just brill and can I just say for the record fo_pozzle...i LOVE your pics...can't wait to have them on me thing!!so I'll just have to keep posting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back