Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited to add spoiler space

Azza4Speed said:
OM freakin' G.

*MAJOR SPOILERS*
http://www.csifiles.com/news/030107_01.shtml

We get a FLASHBACK! Girls (and guys... maybe) our prayers have been answered.... Even though it's not a ver happy flashback....

:lol: You know what this means? They're easing him gently back into the show! :D

Yewah, they should do a Dallas, and just say, 'it was all a dream!!!' :lol: C'mon, if it worked for Dallas, it can work for Miami, and I certainly wouldn't be complaining!!! :lol:

~xJemmax~

Welcome, speedleishot! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
I don't know... I don't think I could handle it if they said it was all a dream. That's a bit... well, you know. Now, if there was some reason to fake his death (because we all know he's not really dead), that would be another story.

Speedisms from Wet Foot/Dry Foot:
Speed: The kind that has blood in it.
Speed: (shrugs) I don't know. Maybe it's a guy thing.
Speed: You know what? You're scaring me.
Speed: Do you want to do this?

welcome Phillie and speedleishot!
as for rory pics, i get a lot of mine here its a pretty fantastic site
Edited to add spoiler space

OM freakin' G.
*MAJOR SPOILERS*
http://www.csifiles.com/news/030107_01.shtml

We get a FLASHBACK! Girls (and guys... maybe) our prayers have been answered.... Even though it's not a ver happy flashback....

You know what this means? They're easing him gently back into the show!
ok this just totally made my day ha, although i'm guessing were not going to see naything new but just scenes from lost son, its still going to be rad as hell!

Welcome to the Speed/Rory thread Phillie and speedleishot. :D

If you would like to find some Speedle screencaps, Phillie, you can check out Miami Style Screencaps which is updated often, and the caps start from season 1. ;) The site that fo_poozle mentioned is excellent as well. :)

And guys, remember when discussing spoilers for upcoming episodes, that you please use spoiler space, or use the Spoiler Code indicated in the UBB box at the reply/preview post page. ;) - Even though it's been a long time since we've had to discuss spoilers concerning Speedle in here. :lol: I feel a little...Nostalgic.

June_85 said:
But for selfish reasons I wish he'd of stayed as it was the character of Tim Speedle that I became infatuated with before Rory Cochrane, I wouldn't kick Rory outta bed for spilling crumbs like but my inital attraction was the character of Speed so I'm proper gutted he doesn't exist anymore apart from reruns and my dvds lol

I'm glad I'm not alone - I think if I ever happened to see Rory one day, walking down the street or something, I'd just stare for a moment and then go "Ooohhhh, Speed!!! You're still alive" :eek: :lol: I think I need to see Rory in some things other than Miami to appreciate him as a real person, rather than the wonderful Speed I know and love :) He's apparently quite a cool guy from what I've heard, and he seems nice from a couple of interviews I've seen.

And thanks for the reference to Speed's shirt in Wannabe. I went and re-watched that scene, and I can't believe I didn't notice it before :eek:

As for people still missing Speed...I wonder how much the writers know that. I don't know if any of them read this forum or not (though after what I've heard of S4, I'm assuming Ann Donahue doesn't :rolleyes:). And I wonder if Rory knows he still has a small army of Speed fans who still gush about him here, even though he's been gone over 2 seasons now? Wonder what he would say :lol:

ETA: Welcome to Phillie and speedleishot :) Great to have some more fans aboard ;)

:lol: wibbs, I've heard he's quite a cool guy too, and even watching him interviews, you can tell he's really a laid back person. :)

About the spoilers...
`
`
`
`
`
``

``

`
`
`

``
`
`
`
`
``
`
`
Well judging by the spoilers, and that Speedle was actually mentioned in the article, even though it's a flashback from one small scene, that mentioning him plays an important role in pleasing the fans and attracting them to the episode.

Also, I like to think this is their way of easing Mister Speedle back into the show, whether it be more flashbacks or something even more surprising. :lol: We can still hold out hope right? I mean, it's been two seasons and now they mention him again. Interesting me thinks.

hmm... okay, I guess I need spoiler space, then. (hehehe)
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
/
`
I agree Geni. Maybe they thought if we just suddenly saw him alive again, it would be too shocking for our systems, and we'd all have heart attacks, and they didn't want to lose any viewers, so they're easing us back into it :D

That would be the perfect way. ;)

Of course 'Perfect' and 'CSI:Miami' rarely go into the same sentence, but I think if this is a stepping stone to what we all would love to see, it's always great to hold out hope for it. :)

Oh, aren't spoilers fun?! :devil: I am so excited that I'm counting down the days...

And as I wait let me share the Speedle nightmare I had! :( Cut to the scene where Tim bites the big one - only I am there too but I can't move... I just watch what happens. Then rewind, it's deja vu and I'm telling him to move, do something, anything...duck!

It happens again and again a few more times before Speed looks at me and says, "Why does this keep happening?" and I yell at him - "Clean your flippin' gun" (only I used a much more colorful term, heh) and he gives me a confused look right before I wake up.

It was so so sad. :( Not the Speed dream a girl wants to have!

awww! thats terrible! but atleast you were trying to help him by yelling at him to clean his gun.

ok...so speedle coming back for even a second is going to be awesome. and i'm preparing myself for more speedle, if they can kill horatios brother like, what 3 times? they can certainly kill speedle and then bring him back too. its only fair.

You are all causing my hot flashes at the moment! :lol:

The thought of Speedle coming back, even just in flashbacks are tooo much....can someone please PM me the full story? I'd like ot knwo more, because all the spoiler spaces are making me go cross-eyed. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back