Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Poor guy. I volunteer! :lol: But really, he deserves someone who really cares about him.

ETA:

Speedisms from Losing Face:
Speed: Top ten ways to get your head blown off.
Speed: Lace on a rug. Well, shoot me if it ever comes to that.
Speed: I happen to read books, okay?
Speed: Evidence can't just get up and walk out of the room
I think that may be all of them.
Next up is Wet Foot/Dry Foot, and I'm drawing a blank. Anyone?

speed_cochrane said:
Basically, I would have liked to see him in some kind of romance. We've seen Calleigh, Eric, and even Horatio in some form of relationship, so I would have liked to have Speed seen with some woman. (Well, obviously not a random woman) Cookie Divine (Innocent, season 2) would have been great development for him.

Actually...I have some information about that. I'm sure we all remember in the epi. "Tinder Box", there was a scene where Tim was with a girl? We didn't get to see much come out of it because of a)the fire and b)tptb concentrated on Delko and his date.

Well anyway, I thought the actress who played Tim's date for oh 2.5 seconds looked familiar. Anyway, her name is Lisa Gerber (she was on The Wonder Years hence why she looked familiar).

Anyway, on her official site this is what she said: "CSI: Miami" - "Ep 22 - Tinder Box". CBS, May 5, 2003. Played the part of Veronica.

Lisa's comments - "they cut my scene out and the whole "Veronica and Speedle love connection" thing which kinda sucks but hey, my hair looked great!...originally there is a whole plot point with me and Speedle (Rory Cochrane). We actually have a real conversation and its apparent that I am his date. Not in last night's show, though! oh well."

I'm slightly annoyed that they cut it out! I think that would've been really interesting to see. Perhaps the footage is still laying around the cutting room floor... :(

:eek: How could they cut that out! :eek:

And Kas, if that stuff is still on the cutting room floor, I want to see it in the Box Sets someday. *stomps foot* That and bloopers. How can they cheap out a connection between Speedle and the woman? Gosh. Those writers. *shakes head*

I want to see it in the Box Sets someday. *stomps foot* That and bloopers.
If you ask me, all DVD's should have bloopers. I'd love to see Rory messing up some of his lines... Speed was always so... I'm not sure if serious is the word I'm looking for, but it'll do :p

Oh, I can totally picture Adam and Rory intentionally messing up their lines whilst filming. They just seem like big hams.

And Geni, I wish they could've shown that bit with Tim and his date. I mean come on, everyone else on that show got some lovin'. The man is not asexual by any means! :devil: Besides what harm would it do to show him with a lady friend? Nada, imo. :lol:

He's such a cutie patootie. :lol:

i didn't hear anything about that! that sucks they should have let him get some, eric can't be the only man whore in miami!
and i third the vote for bloopers, they should be mandatory on every tv, movie, whatever they put on a dvd. thats always the best part of the special features.

fo_poozle said:
i didn't hear anything about that! that sucks they should have let him get some, eric can't be the only man whore in miami!

ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

That reminds me about Male Gigolo 3 hahahahaha....lol that was hilarious........I'd metion the thing about the chick with a piece of the male anatomy for anose, it's was so funny.....but oh crap....I already did XD :lol:

*omg* I did a huge post and it timed out :mad: :mad: :mad:

Errr what did I say:

Basically agreeing to what everyone else said, and that I think if he had kept on a season more his character would have developed but TPTB were dragging their heels and Rory got bored.

But for selfish reasons I wish he'd of stayed as it was the character of Tim Speedle that I became infatuated with before Rory Cochrane, I wouldn't kick Rory outta bed for spilling crumbs like but my inital attraction was the character of Speed so I'm proper gutted he doesn't exist anymore apart from reruns and my dvds lol

I wish the had of given him some female action, I'm sick of seeing Delko with a new girl all the time :rolleyes:, Adam does absolutely nothing for me :rolleyes:

Tight Shirts:
In Wannabe he has a slightly more fitted shirt than usual and when he is in pursuit of Wally and jumps up to take pictures of him as he's gettin away, his shirt rides up quite a bit giving a good eyeful, not that I pay special attention or anything :eek: :eek: :p :p

Flashback *spoilers*:

I hope your right, I hope he does come back for a new episode flashback style. Rory said he didn't want to be killed off initally and like to come back and do the odd episode...I remember reading that here Rory Interview

I soooooo think TPTB shot themselves in the foot with that one, they gotta know now how much folk still miss Speed, bringing him back for a new epsiode would send the ratings through the roof, I don't care if they think its clichéd or sort of copyin what Ny did with Aiden, if it gets Tim Speedle back on my screens then I'm happy

I'll prob have to wait until the next bloody century before I see any new Speedle, we just had our Season 4 Finale last night in the UK, Season 5 doesn't start till August :rolleyes:
Edited to add spoiler space

I totally understand.....I hate it when my posts time out.... mine do that all the time :lol:

ok, I've now calmed down from my Deuce joke, so....I'm oficcially safe to talk ot again :D

I was trying to answer about 6 different posts in on reply so I was going back checking and I'm at work so I have to keep clicking out to do my actual work haha by the time I submitted it it had timed out and I hadn't saved it....but lesson learned for the future lol

SO err yes what else did I want to say.....

Yeah Season 4 finale last night here in the UK and I was thinking about Speedle watchin the scenes were Officer Jessop was killed :-(

---------

Wet Foot/Dry Foot Speedism - I tried to wrack my brains, but I couldn't think of dialogue so I cheated lol

----

CALLEIGH: Why fill in the number? Why not just sand it all the way down?

SPEEDLE: I don't know. Maybe it's a guy thing.

CALLEIGH: What? They'll add on or cover up but they won't mess up the chassis?

SPEEDLE: You know what? You're scaring me.

kinda new here ive been on tals csi for awhile but dont get to post much, i was wondering other than here wheres the best plce to find speed/rory pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back