Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
see now i was the opposite when he was being all bad ass riding with out a helmet. i literally yelled at the tv the 1st time i watched it. i was not too happy about that. speedle is a law abiding citizen, and he needs to wear his helmet :lol:
and thank you! i got a new program for x-mas so i'm, making some stuff for it now, i'll let you know when i post them to my lj :D

Hey guys ! I hope you all had a fab Christmas ! Some of the Rory stuff cropping up in this thread is too hot to handle at 7.38 am so i'm gonna slope off again, just wanted to wish you all happy holidays !

Hope ya had a good Crimbo. :D

OMG. I have season 2. *SQUEE* and the first eppy I watched? Wannabe. :lol: You talk about it so much, and now I've seen it. YAY! *sigh* Season 2 was awesome. Still is, oddly enough. :lol:

This thread is rockin' with the Rory hotness; especially loved the pictures of him on the bike and shades. Yumm-o! Thanks for sharing everyone! :)

I hope everypne had a wonderful holiday; I finally got to tear open my copy of ASD which I watched today but alas I must re-watch it as my six year old niece kept interrupting me.

Wannabe was such a great episode; Rory did a superb job in it. The episode really showcased his talents. Plus we got to see him in a suit? How hot was that?

Oh and I finally got my copy of s1. The first episode I watched was Dispo Day - not because of what happens - but because we get to see him in an undershirt, heh. :devil:

Ashley I'm looking forward to your artistic creations; you're so talented!

Agreed, calleighspeedle. :)

The only episodes that he was really in for a quite a bit of time was 'Wannabe', 'Grand Prix' and 'Bait'. (Well right off the top of my head) There was so much potential for his character, and if he had made it to season 5, there's no telling what his character would be like, or what would have happened. :)

Azza, when I first got season 2, the episode I watched first was 'Wannabe'. :D - Well my sister made me watch it, but of course I didn't object. ;)

He had soooo much potential so much that the writers didn't see it. I always got the feeling they were pushing him out of the show to make room for someone else(!).

or maybe that's just me.

Defninitely not you. I felt that they often pushed him out of the way until they wanted something technical about a case to be explained. I understand Rory's frustration with "There's only so many times you can say I'll get this back to the lab." That's the only material they gave him. :rolleyes:

Even in 'Wannabe', there was only a short period of time (Probably about three minutes total) of personal development for him, even if it was a character episode. He did extremely wonderful with the material, but he could have used a little more.

Ok, sorry I haven't posted in a while.....yes you can steal it :D just don't hurt ym timmy...:devil: lol ok, are youse people trying to give me hot flashes on purpose? I mean....the speedle goodness is getting too much :D

I haven't posted a pic for a few days so here y'all go!

oldmiamigang.jpg

i agree with you all about the lack of rory on the show. it really sucked because hes defintely one of the best they had and they did not let him live up to his full potential as an actor. so i completely understand why he might have been inclined to leave after just 2 seasons. and i have complete respect for him for doing that. others might have stayed just because of the success of the show, but as i've said before he shows a lot about his character to leave like he did. and we didn't ever get a look into his characters except for in 'wannabe'. he was fantastic in that, especially the elevator scene when he gets all choked up. and the suit was the hotness, boy needs to rock a suit more often if you ask me.
and thanks for posting the pic calleighspeedle! i've nevers een that one before, its quite nice

Great to have you back in here Grissoms_Angel. :)

Excellent picture calleighspeedle, thanks for sharing. :) I love to see Rory in white every now and then. Makes him seem more...Pure and innocent. :devil:

Ashley, agreed with your statement. He never really had the full potential to show - as an actor - what he was capable of. It's just an insult to hire someone as talented as Rory and give him a mediocre role. He had one of the most interesting characters and what do they do? Butcher it character-wise.

Makes me want to cry.

Oh yes, power to the suit. Any man looks good in a suit. especially If you're Rory. :lol:

'Tis true, he could have used many more ep.s like Wannabe, but hey, he shone in that at least.

We were watching the last scene with Speed talking to Horatio on the stairs, and my mum was like, 'You need to give him a hug,' :lol: *squish* :D
I was so tempted to hug the TV it was creepy.

They should have let him wear a suit more often. Not that I don't love the scruffy look too. I loved Wannabe. I don't remember for sure, but it was probably the first episode I watched when I got the dvds, too. I also thought Witness to Murder was good. Not sure I'd call it character development, but I love how he just gets so... well, angry, I guess about Melanie. "Sorry, we're fresh out" :lol:
I wish the writers had given him... more. Just... more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back