Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kurdt, May 12, 2006.

1. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: Speed/ Calliegh #3 - Love Undercover

Hmm...I should write a book.

But oh oh oh I thought of another scene last night. The one in stalkerazzi where Speed says "I still can't believe you buy those things" Now did she tell him that in simple conversation. I don't think so! You can't pull a fast one on me. I notice things.

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for the info forensicsgirl :) We'll abide by the rules.

Katie, I was watching that scene in Stalkerazzi the other day, and I can't help that feel there is something between them. I mean, Speed said he couldn't believe she bought the magazines. How did he know she ever bought them? Because he's been to her house, and they made sweet passionate love. :p

Ah yes, fics are where that is best kept. However, it wouldn't have killed the writers to give us an inkling, because it's obvious they have that certain chemistry. :devil:

...I also felt the need to bump this thread. But eh, you can only say so much about Talleigh before the thread starts to wear off. *shrugs*

4. speedmonkey2

Geni, you crack me up.

But seriously, I know I'm a big Talleigh fan and I want to believe what happend and yadda yadda yadda. But having no prior knowledge to the show before lost son, when I first saw that episode I was like "Awww she lost her boyfriend. Thats so sad" and then you have moment like in Stalkerazzi that just make it even more believable and then thats when you just want to pummle the writers. Ok...well...yeah pummle the writers. lol.

And speaking of fics....I should do another talleigh fic. Well first I need to write the last chapter to my other one. But then I should do a purely happy Talleigh fic. But talleigh just craved drama to me. But of course I do love drama soo...

5. RIPTimSpeedle

RIPTimSpeedle Witness

Can anyone tell me where i can find some Speed/Calleigh thriller/ansgt stories? Thanks.

6. Finch

You can find various Miami fan fiction at fanfiction.net. There are some Talleigh fics, but unfortunately, that ship doesn't seem to be one of the favorites so you won't find very many.

I'm not sure of where else there would be any, (I guess you'd have to check around) but I do know that some people here at TalkCSI do write Talleigh fics (myself included - Even though I haven't written one in a while) But speedmonkey2 writes them, so you could check with her. :)

7. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

*jumps into thread* Hiya. :D

They may not be the most abundant of all the Miami fics, but to me, the few that do pop up every now and then are some of the best fics out there. Personally, I think the Talleigh ship has some of the best fanfic writers. :D

Anyway. I watched Blood Moon today. :D I've seen it time and time before, but I think this was the first time I've actually watched it from a Talleigh perspective. (And then afterwards I think, how could I not see that from a Talleigh perspective to begin with?) So, so many great scenes. :D And yet, oddly enough the one that caught my attention may or may not actually be anything, heh. When Speed and Calleigh are walking away from the beach theater thing, she looks over at him, he looks over at her, and she looks away. Like she was caught looking, maybe? ;) I rewound that three times trying to see if that was actually what I saw, heh.

8. Finch

That is a very interesting interpretation of that scene. I don't think the rest of us Talleigh fans picked up on that. ;)

Blood Moon was one of my favorite episodes, and the first time I saw it, I didn't ship Talleigh at all. I guess I wanted to see things objectively first before I started to ship anyone. But Speed and Calleigh struck a chord with me, and ever since I've been hooked on those two love birds. :p

I'll have to rewind that part again, just to see that! (in reference to the beach scene)

Most of the Talleigh fics I've read have been amazing. - Well, the few that I've read. There are some really great writers out there who really know their characters, so it really is great to read another fan's interpretation of their relationship, and then lead that to a nice ficlet of love. :D

9. speedmonkey2

Hmmm Jessica I'll have to admit, I never thought of that beach scene that way. The scene that always got to me in Blood Moon was when Calleigh said that they couldn't charge Melanie Hines and then Speed walks out of the room and she stares at him as he leaves.

But ah yes THE Talleigh fics. I have one right now called After The Dust Settles Its still a work in progress I have to finish it up with Calleigh's POV. I'm not one to judge my work. I always say its sucky. lol. But I do like this fic and its prequel (i think that's what its called *tries to remember things in english*) and that's called Explosions

And I would definatley say that there is a lack of Talleigh fics. I honestly have tried to write other ships from Miami. But I just can't. The drama/icky love stuff just comes to easily to me when it comes to those "Two love birds" as Geni called them. lol.

But hey, since I just soooo happen to have my photobucket open. Why not a piccie?

[​IMG]
    *sighs* Invasion! Gotta love that eppy!
    [​IMG]
    Now is it just me or is a little to much neck showing there? Hmmm...

10. Finch

I've read a couple of your Talleigh fics, Katie. They're excellent! (Well the ones I've seen on ff.net) I've actually been trying to write a few Talleigh fics but I never get past the first couple of chapters before I run out of ideas, or my plots don't seem to go anywhere. However, I've read some really amazing Talleigh material, so I find it's much more fun to read than write anyway. :)

And Katie, those pictures are great! I really loved the scene in Invasion. It's probably my ultimate Talleigh scene because it's just so cute that they're teasing each other. Hee. And then they give each other a look, and apparently Speed finds that particularily amusing and smirks. It was just a huge "AWWW" moment in my book. (Although I'm not sure Speed smirked just because Rory found her funny and didn't want to screw up the scene, but whatever. It was still cute)

And that second picture is awesome! I love how he's looking at her while she's looking down at the paper/folder/pictures. *sigh* Young love.

11. softballgirl22

softballgirl22 Witness

okay, so i probably shouldn't be talking since i practically abandoned you guys, lol

there are so many posts that i'm not even attempting to read through them, i get the basic idea anyway.

i'm kinda ashamed to say that i... sorta lost the Talleigh way. the past season was blah and i was like, 'well... i have no idea what to write' so i moved on for... oh about... probably the good part of a year but i was getting bored and talleigh ideas began forming in my head as i began to rewatch the first two seasons and i was like, 'that's it. i'm going back. can't fight it anymore.'

the pictures that i have seen since i've glimpsed through the thread rock. each time i see them, something new forms in my head. and as always, they look great together.

12. Finch

Well we're glad you're back! :D

I've also kind of meandered to other shipperies for the past few months, but I still hold Talleigh dear even if I also don't post here that often, or write fics. (It's sad that this has become the forgotten thread) Since season one and two still exist, it's still great to see the Talleigh moments.

I was watching 'Deadline' and found some Talleighness! Right when Speed and Calleigh are at the parking garage, and Speed swabs the blood on the column. He looks up and says "Okay why do you have that look on your face?" I don't think he's ever said something to that extent to anyone. Maybe she's given him that look before. ;) :devil:

But hey, we're still Talleigh fans at heart! ;)

13. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hey lookie! I found the Talleigh thread! I haven't been to shipper central in a while lol

I don't doubt that :devil: She just wants to pin him to a bed and *censored* Blood Moon was definatly a good episode, it's the only one I've watched 4 times just for the heck of it. (Although I know Geni and Katie have probably seen it more times then they can count lol) But my favorite episode of all time was Camp Fear. Not because of the Talleigh, but because of the leeches! haha

I have hopes for Talleigh one day, but if they don't ever put the two together, then I still have my rps and my fanfics to go back to. I ship DuCaine as well as Eric/Cal, but I still loooooove the chemestry they had together. He's just too cute to resist!

14. speedmonkey2

Teehee! I've seen Blood Moon...ohhhh about.....almost as many times as I've watched That Stupid Episode THAT NEVER HAPPEND! Anyway...Catie don't worry about it. I come up with Talleigh ideas and I get into the middle of a fic and I'm like "Where was I going with this again?"

Geni, he really said that to her? I am soooo putting in Deadline right now!

15. Finch

Good! Put it in! Put it in! :p

Speed was such a goof in that episode. :lol: (I don't know why I just said that) I really love the scenes where they're both sitting at the computer and Calleigh says something that annoys Speed, but he doesn't tell her it annoys him. :lol: He just gives a sigh and lets her tease him. :devil:

He sure got her back in 'Invasion' though. :D