Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kurdt, May 12, 2006.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: Speed/ Calliegh #3 - Love Undercover

:lol: That is my ultimately favorite scene EVER! And my gosh I must have rewond it a hundred times, except when I saw it on tv for the first time and choked on my fruit.

2. kimberiea

kimberiea Lab Technician

OMG..I'm so love them!

[​IMG]

3. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yeah, I must admit, I was also wondering what happened to this thread...but I think we all know who's behind it. Donahue. 'Nuff said. :lol:

YAY FOR TALLEIGH!!!

ooo, I think now is an appropriate time to post a quote from Geni's Road Trip #2
    YAY FOR BLOOD MOON!

hehe, now I really wanna go and watch Blood Moon, except I have to go to school :(

4. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Well, it seems like everytime I post this thread goes away. *sniffs* I'm a dedicated Talleigh fan I swear! lol. And Kimberia that icons is awesome!

And I dunno what's wrong with me I still can't choose a FAVORITE! Talleigh scene. There's just to many!

5. Finch

OH the road trip. Now that's what we need in the writer's room. Just as a guideline. The Talleighness would be awesome. :D

6. speedmonkey2

Well, the Talleighness would have been awesome if Donahue could have saw what was right in front of her face. I mean let's go over this shall we.

1. Speed knew about Calleigh's tattoo...need I say more? lol
    2. She can make him smile...and that's a hard thing to do
    3. They just look so friggin cute together
    4. They tease eachother all the time
    5. And she cared enough to tell him to clean his gun....

(ok so number five is kind of a stinker but that scene was still cute!)

And I suppose if I had to choose a favorite talleigh scene it would be the one in Invasion. All though the one in Death Grip is a close second followed by the Dispo Day scene, then extreme, then stalkerazzi...and um...ok well all of Blood Moon comes first then Invasion and so on. lol.

[​IMG]

Teehee, I just love that look on his face. Oh and there's another favorite Talleigh scene to add to the list. Dead Zone

Speed: Yeah, I'm from Jamaica Queens
    Calleigh: (says some stuff) He's a real rebble himself

7. Finch

But in his character's bio it says SYRACUSE. :lol: God Darn it that makes me mad. They were making mistakes already. :p

And HECK YES he's a bit of a rebel himself. :D

8. speedmonkey2

Yeah, that doesn't really bother me. I mean writers change stuff all of the time. But what they CAN NOT change is the Talleighness! Noppers, there not going to take THAT away from me.

9. Finch

...Well unless they kill Calleigh. But then we'll have HEAVEN TALLIEGH! *dances around in circles* :p

10. speedmonkey2

Heaven Talleigh! Heck yes! That would be awesome! With there little Halo's and there little wings and awwww that would be so cute. Oh and then they can haunt the lab bust most importantly Donahue lol.

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

12. Finch

Thanks for the information Kimmychu. :) Those are some important issues, so thanks for reminding us. :D *takes information to heart*

I've also been to TBonz's post and read and understood the rules there. (And have also posted my response there)

:)

Now, for the Talleighness...

This thread hasn't been active for a while, so who better to bump this up than a hardcore Talleigh fan? Okay so Katie is the hardcore Talleigh fan, but she's not here so :p

To start a conversation going, why do you think Speed and Calleigh go so well together, and which scene do you think showcases their undying love for each other? ;)

-Personally, I think they go well together because every scene they're in are so cute. They've also never had a spat or anything, and they respect each other. And heck, they just flat out have and unspoken passion for each other.

Why? Because of the looks they give each other. Eg: Invasion. That is the scene I am choosing as the proof they love each other. When Speed is amused by someone that much, it tells you something. *sigh* Oh they got it bad. :p

So what do the rest of you think?

13. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yeah, Katie is the Universal master of all Talleighness, I can be the Australian master of Talleighness and Geni, you can be the Canadian master of all Talleighness...

and I agree about the Invasion scene, I mean, NO-ONE makes Speed smirk, no-one...well, Alexx made him laugh, but their relationship is more mother/son...
    and there are also the scenes where they just banter, like the one in Lost Son...that scene has got to be one of the best ones in that ep. And OH, that one in Wet Foot/Dry Foot "It's a guy thing" :lol:
    And of course, Blood Moon...my favourite scene in Blood Moon is the "I don't like her" "What does that have to do anything" See, Speed doesn't like that Melanie chick because he's totally in love with Calleigh...why couldn't the writers see that?

Melanie: Can I have another soda?
    Speed: Fresh out
    Calleigh: We do so have soda, you just lied
    Speed: Well, she's been lying to us all day.

TEEHEE! :D

14. speedmonkey2

This thread was dead for like EVER. Thanks for reviving it, Geni. And heck yes I am the master of all things that is Talleigh. lol.

I think Speed and Calleigh go good together because, they dont' have to try so hard. I mean in the scenes that they had together it was always so free flowing and easing going.

The scenes that I thought showed this where of course the ever famous scene Geni mentioned the one from Invasion. And I thought the fact that Calleigh could help him out in both Dispo Day and Lost Son showed something. I mean in Dispo Day she told Horatio that she hadn't gotten to his gun yet. When in fact she did and then went to talk to him before she told Horatio about it. And in Lost Son Stetler asked her if she was processing the evidence from the shooting and she said "I'm just starting actually" when in truth she had already processed Speed's gun. And since its IAB we all know that that's what Stetler was talking about.

And I think they both handled themselved very well in Death Grip. When they were watching that sex tape together. They just remained very professional about it. Sure there was the whole "Now that's different" "Somebody's been doing yoga" But they still handled themselves well. When Calleigh had to watch that tape with Tyler and Eric in Big Brother she turned it off.

And of course there was the whole "no man you do the scrap I'll do the tape"....I think that shows teasing. But that's just me.

And Carly I did love that scene with Speed and Calleigh in Lost Son. It showed playful banter and I love playful banter.

And actually lost son being the first episode I saw that's what drew me to talleigh. The locker room scene with H and Calleigh. Where he hugs her and says "You hang in there" When I first saw that I was like "Awww she just lost her boyfriend...that's so sad." and one other thing...how would Speed get a hold of her crime light in the first place? Yeah sure he could have went into her locker for it. But I highly doubt that! So I think y'all know what I'm talking about. lol. But anyway I honestly thought that Speed and Calleigh where dating when I saw that locker room scene and then when I got the first 2 seasons I was slightly disspointed to find out that I was wrong. But then we have an excellent little episode called Blood Moon. I have to thank DOnahue for giving us that episode. That's the only pure talleigh episode we have and I love it!

Another thing that struck me as odd was the fact that when Calleigh tells Speed that they can't charge Melanie with anything and he leaves and Calleigh stares at him as he walks away. I thought that was so sweet for some reason.

I guess I just think that its how the two of them are so different....is what makes them a good couple. Atleast to me.

And I have to agree with what Geni said. If a woman is able to make Tim Speedle smile or smirk even then she's a keeper!

And if you pay attention in s3 and s4 Calleigh isn't as happy go lucky as she was in s1 and s2. She's more robotic and her smiles seem fake. But that however is just my opinoin.

...And ok now that I have talked about the Talleigh goodness I will step down from my soap box and go back to that stupid little place called Real Life.

15. Finch

*sigh* Thank goodness you're back to this thread. I don't want the Talleigh love to die!

I agree with you 100% on all points. I could reiterate a lot of what you just said, but you've said it all so I'm going to have to agree with you.

Again, you've proven you are the master of all Talleighness. You should write a book. :lol: :D