Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kurdt, May 12, 2006.

1. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: Speed/ Calliegh #3 - Love Undercover

Teehee, I love my brain. I mean its like its talleigh thoughts non stop. I'll see a movie and I'll be like "Yeah, rory and emily would have made it better." and oh man I watched wet foot/dry foot...and I just love that scene

Speed: You know what your scaring me

lol, and I just love how she covers her face, but you could soooo tell she was smiling.

2. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

yeah, she definately was :D, i don't care what they say :lol:

i was thinking the other day, to me, there is only one true Talleigh ep and that is Blood Moon...the only case they ever work together, and by themselves...
    my favourite Talleigh ep however, is a different story...mine is a tie between 'Invasion' and 'Blood Moon', because well, its Blood Moon 'nuff said...
    and in Invasion, the smirk. No-one makes him smirk. Ever. and thats probably one of the best Talleigh moments in history :D

so my question is this: What is your favourite Talleigh ep? (and if there is another true Talleigh ep, feel free to share, because I could be wrong, and I probably am)

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yeah why is that? Why did they only work one case together? I mean Calleigh and Eric worked

-Forced Entry
    -Entrance Wound
    -Not Landing
    -Bunk
    -Spring Break

And for Talleigh, we got

-Blood Moon
    -A tad of Invasion
    -Teeny bit of Wet Foot/Dry Foot
    -Bit of Extreme
    -Teeny bit of Hard Time (Like..3 minutes, not even)
    -Uh...Lost Son? :lol: I mean come on...One scene. ONE SCENE. ONE FRIGGIN SCENE! *sigh* Alas, it's not his fault he only got 22 minutes of the episode. And still, there was barely any screentime until his death and even then HORATIO STOLE THE SCENE ANYWAY WITH HIS STUPID DONALD TRUMP HAIR AND HIS UGLY COAT AND HIS STUPID HANKIE AND DUMB ROLL WHEN THE BULLETS WERE FLYING, ONLY THINKING OF HIMSELF AND THEN AFTER WE ONLY SEE HIS FACE AND OH MY LORD I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIDN'T SAVE HIM YOU A-HOLE! *clears throat* Oh wait..We're suppose to be talking about Talleigh....Ahem...Sorry for the rant and the giant letters. I'm just letting out some pent up anger.
    -Innocent (ish)

*exhales* ....I'm finished.

4. speedmonkey2

Yes Blood Moon is the only episode I can think of were they worked completley by themselves.

But I still can't pick a favorite episode besides blood moon. I think its a tie between invasion and extreme. Because he smirked at her in that scene to. Oh and Forced Entry with the whole tattoo thinger.

5. kimberiea

kimberiea Lab Technician

I love Blood Moon..

Blood Moon pics

6. Finch

:eek:

*SQUEEEEEEEE* .....*dies*

..Ahem...Wow, great pics. :lol:

7. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

haha, Geni, that rant rocked! haha "Donald Trump hair" :lol:, that rant made my day...as did those Blood Moon pics :D

oo, I was watching Death Grip yesterday, and I noticed something. When Alexx is telling Speed about the condition that the arm suffers from, before Speed says 'Tennis Elbow?' he is looking at Alexx, then he looks over at Calleigh and gives her this look Awww before looking back at Alexx and saying 'Tennis Elbow?'

see, theres something going on there

8. speedmonkey2

HAHA, I saw that look before but never really thought anything of it. Its amazing how you'll watch an episode over and over and not realize stuff. I mean i've watched Lo...that EPISODE THAT NEVER HAPPEND! and I still notice different things. Anyways! Great pics kimberia. We missed you around here!

9. risque_wolfe

risque_wolfe Hit and Run

I really need to watch Blood Moon ><"

That's such a sweet look he gives calleigh!

10. speedmonkey2

Teehee, yeah. Gotta love blood moon. I should watch it...but I have this thing were during summer vacation I watch all the seasons in order and i'm only Just one Kiss...even though I cheated and watched Dispo Day....but still...I need to get to watching.

And I love it in blood moon when Calleigh tells Speed they can't charge Melanie and then he leaves and she gives him that look. Awww so cute.

11. Finch

I'm going to re-buy seasons 1 and 2. I wore out my disks. I could watch them on my computer but that's no fun. All my parents would hear is "COME ON THAT'S TALLEIGH AND YOU KNOW IT!" through the walls. I just can't put them through that kind of obviousness of the Talleighness.

12. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

haha, thats hilarious! I haven't gotten to the point where I'm screaming at the TV yet, but I probably will :lol:
    I can just imagine watching Miami with my friends (why they're watching it with me I have no idea) and all of a sudden "COME ON DONAHUE, LOOK AT THE TALLEIGHNESS!!!" then them giving me strange looks, then several minutes later..."SEE, HOW DOES HE KNOW ABOUT THE TATTOO?! EXPLAIN THAT DONAHUE!" then them sending me out and making me sit in the hallway :lol:
    though my friends would probably never watch it with me so thats no going to be a problem :lol:

13. speedmonkey2

Haha, I always yell at the t.v. when I watch Miami. And I have worn out the end of Hurrican Anthony when Speed says "She's uh...way to cheerful." already, and its a miracle I haven't worm out Blood Moon and Invasion yet. lol. But all in good time my talleigh friends. All in good time.

14. Finch

*sigh*

Delko: Leave it to you Calleigh to find somethng good to come out of a hurricane.
    Calleigh: *smiles* They do aleviate global warming. *leaves*
    Speed: She's uh..Way too cheerful.

UGH COME ON DONAHUE! I mean look at the cuteness. *sigh* Alas, she's no longer cheerful. Only when Speed's in the room. And since Speed's never in the room in seasons 3 and 4, she's diminished her cheerfulness. Hey if someone like Speedle had died and I was Calleigh, I'd be pretty grumpy and sad and robotic for two seasons too...Hey maybe she's grumpy and robotic because she wants to be like Speed. Maybe it's like..Their mating call or something. :lol: Wow..Yeah okay maybe not.

How about some piccies?

That way I'll feel like I'm contributing somewhat.

Ah he looks at her, she looks away..So classic

I think this one's cute and I don't know why.

I love how he's sitting on the desk..And that has nothing to do with Talleigh but hey at least the pic does.

*Squeeeee* This is the cutest one

15. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

*squee* AWWWW, those pics are so cute!!! I love that last one :D
    thanks for posting them Geni!
    *squee*