Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kurdt, May 12, 2006.

1. Still_RIP_Speed

Still_RIP_Speed Police Officer

I've been reading back through the thread and as much I love our convo Bullet_Girl ;) I'm just screaming now....WHERE ARE ALL OUR TALLEIGH SHIPPERS???? COME BACK TO THE SHIP pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yelina kidnapped them and took them to brazil with her :lol:

:p

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, post after post is just the same two or three people and all you guys are doing is chatting. This isn't a chat room. This thread is for actual discussion about Tim and Calleigh.

Shipper central rules state that posts must contain at least three lines of on-topic discussion. I'm not seeing that. One sentence posts and one word posts aren't going to cut it. Also, talking about the getting the DVD's is off topic too. If you want to discuss things like that, you need to include on-topic conversation too.

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Ok, my apologies.

What's everybodies favorite Talleigh scene then?

I think we already asked this, but if its conversation about Talleigh, it's conversation about Tim and Calleigh :)

My favorite one is from blood moon, I'll tell you my secdon fave when I remember it :lol:

5. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

*gives thread an extra bump*

Now, one of my favorite scenes is Talleigh related but Cal's not in the scene. I cannot remember which episode it's from, but it's when Speed mentions Cal's tat. Come on buddy...how would you know about it if you weren't a)there when she got it or b)know her well enough (intimately) to have seen it.

Oh and then my favorite second scene is Death Grip. You know the one - it's got the *ahem* personal video.

And random but my favorite episode is of course the infamous Blood Moon. God I how miss Tim & Cal.

6. Still_RIP_Speed

My apologises too 1CSIMFan.

Yeah thats a good point about the tat..he says that she never lets anyone see it, but how would he know she had it un less he'd seen it for himself eh??

Theres another great bit in Tinder Box where they are trying to sort through rubbish and she finds the tape...she flashes a beautiful smile to him, thats got to be love!!!

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I agree........ I made a weird manip of Calleigh with a tat on her arm. its in the wallapaer thred lol. I have my reasons for thst on the post its on :)

8. Still_RIP_Speed

*bump de bump to the thread*

thanks to miami style I got an nice Talleigh shot from Tinder box :D

[​IMG]

(fingers crossed its not too big) :D

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Re: Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover *DELETED*

Post deleted by Bullet_Girl

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Bullet_Girl, the picture is fine. It does not need to be resized. If so, I will either edit it or ask the poster to edit it.

Then why are you posting??

11. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ok my sincerest apologize go out to...well everyone. My computers been down so I haven't been able to get on.

My favorite Talleigh scene? Oh boy not this question again. lol. I can never decide. One minute i'll say extreme because they had that whole flirty moment on the rough. Then i'll say Invasion because the whole "Calleigh I've done this before" thinger was so cute and then add that with Calleigh's "Alright, I get your point" and its an oober cute scene but I can never choose.

But for some reason I'm wanting to say the scene in Diso Day when Calleigh was begging him to clean his gun has to be my favorite at the moment. I just loved the fact that she lied to Horatio before she talked to Tim. Just like how she lied to Stetler and said she was "just starting actually" when in truth she had already looked at him gun. Hmm makes one wonder.

And I love that pic from Tinder Box. We all know she was secretly worried that he almost died for a second time that season. Or did Tinder box come before Dispo Day. Oh its been forever since I've watched s1 I have no idea. But none the less she was worried. At least I like to believe so.

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hmmm......they're all some of my favorite moments, speedmonkey2. I actually have like 6 or 7 for each season :p So, I'm really bad lol. But.....If I really, really had to choose, I'd say the scene in Blood Moon where Speedle lies to the girl in interrogation about not having any sodas left when they do and Calleigh picks him up on it. Just so sweet!

Also, just to bring it to everybodies attention, I have started a Talleigh song thread called "Talleigh Love Soundtrack"
    When you get the time, please post a song in there, it'd be greatly appreciated!

BG

13. Still_RIP_Speed

righty ho Bullet_Girl....just trying to find songs :) when you are lookin for stuff you can find it-there is a bit in Blood Brothers where they are discussing the progress on this case...It seemed that when they needed to discuss something-bounce off ideas they would go to each other!anyone notice that??

and its a true Talleigh moment-bit of a weird one though. Lost Son-the grief written across Calleighs face, thats not just friendship

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I know. It's love! please, bring Speed back through the FBI or whatever (you all know what I'm talking about) and I wish they'd ask him (rory) back onto the show somehow and give him some character development....hehehehe....

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

It'd be fun to see what would happen if they brought him back, and how Calleigh and the team would react to him and if he was different then before.