Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

awwwwwww....which scence was it??I miss Talleigh soooooo much-does anyone else notice the Talleigh moment in extreme where she comes into the lab and asks speedle whose working on which bit??The look he gives to her reaction is sooooo like....oooo what was that about?does she fancy me etc etc....anyone know which bit I mean??

btw if you're into fan fic's-I've done my first ever one, its Talleigh of course its called So What Happens Now....not to boast I just like to know what people think...I've not updated since chapter 3 thobut will soon

I've read it, and I think it's great, Still_RIP_Speed.

Also, I didn't want my new favorite thread to go 6 feet under yet again, so I'm giving it a little bump :p

Yeaaaaa we need all the bumps we can get :lol: this is one of my fav threads to....we NEED to keep it alive (all the other ships for Calleigh or Speed are in dream land) its soooooooo Talleigh all the way!need to start a discussion maybe????ooooo ok-favourtie Talleigh moment anyone???

ps thanks for reading Bullet_Girl nice to know people are and enjoying it :D

You're welcome.

I agree! Hmmm....I like the bit in I think it's 'a horrible mind' where the girl asks for a soda and Tim says they're fresh out then Calleigh says, 'we are not. you're lying'

My fave moment that I can remember :p

I know the bit you mean-its in blood moon I think...The TALLEIGH eppy!!!how can anyone think that and not know theres something going on there???Theres abit in big brother-I don't know why I get so excited abit it but theres a look Speed gives after Calleigh goes, theres no need for there too be such a reaction but he gives it...so Talleigh...or theres the bit in extreme where they talk abotu the fingers nails-thats cute:

Calleigh: well I would be scared if you did

*gawks* My Speedle crazy brain must of missed that bit while I was lookin' at his backside :devil:

I love my Icon....*sigh* if only it was Timmy swinging it with her :D

LOL.....:lol: oh if only-but doesn't he tell her to??

Speed: So I case you're goin to have to settle for the old wound comparsion

Calleigh: Alright!Time to get medievil!

*mental image starts to form in minds eye* :lol: bless can you imagine:

Speed:*rips off shirt and beats chest* Me Speed, You hot *grabs Calleigh in his arms and kisses her*

sorry I have a vvvvvery strange imagination at times!!!

:lol:

I want that to happen to me! :D

EDIT:

My shipper heart would give out on me if that actually happened on the show, even something the actor/actress pair did while fooling around between takes.

:p

yeah.....kind of like George Eads on LV CSI: going all commando and pressing up against the wall of the lab, kind of like Jack Bauer lol

LOL.....defo-emily and rory seem to have really good chemistry, it wouldn't suprise me if stuff like that did happen!!! But I know watching the commentaries and interviews they all say how well everyone got on...Oh I've love to see out-takes....

btw Bullet_Girl I'm glad you're here with me keeping this ship afloat!!

mmmhmmm....maybe we should raid CBS and steal all the blooper rolls lol.

Thanks, Talleigh is my one MIAMI ship.....noticed my siggy? it's funny :p

:lol: Love it!!!!feel rather honoured in a way!! oooooooo sounds like a plan-I've got the getaway car, just need a location!

Yeah Talleigh is my only Miami ship...although H/Y was always meant to happen

Back