Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kurdt, May 12, 2006.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

That is one of my biggest wishes.

And my theory is that he really wasn't killed and it was just done so he could go undercover (like Raymond). Of course, I'm in denial. I think since Horatio gave him the gun cleaning kit in Dispo Day, that he has been keeping his gun clean. His "dirty gun" reputation made for an easy out.

We never saw where Alexx did an autopsy. She started to cut and then quit. Didn't Horatio walk away right before she started to cut? They never showed his body later where she had cut into it.

I'm convinced that she's the only one of the team that knows he's alive.

Now, how would he reappear? Would he just show up at the lab? Would Alexx bring him to the lab and then let the rest of the team know? Would one of the team see him somewhere (think it was him but no it wasn't)?

2. Still_RIP_Speed

Still_RIP_Speed Police Officer

ooooo this raises an interesting question-I wrote a fan fic that suggested a way of him coming back its called So What Happens Now-should be in the fan fic thread....I have a link if its not there :)

Yeah thats an interesting point-and it would seem right Alexx being the only one who knows as well...can you imagine the reaction-Talleigh would soooooo happen!!!(I live in hope)after something like that everyone would be able and want to take the opportunity to say what they had always wanted to say....including Calleigh-cause she never really reacted...its like she couldn't express her grief-I said it before and I'll say it again....that grief on her face its not just friendship...its love

3. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I love that theory- I've always wihsed there could have been some way for Ryan to come in and Speed to stay- and if he came back, well there you go! I believe you're right- they're just waiting for Rory to agree to come back. :D

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Calleigh just shut down. I remember her standing in the jewelry store (I hate watching that episode...makes me weepy) with no emotion, no reaction, just staring. I think that was the very beginning of Calleigh changing. She never seemed the same after that.

If Tim showed back up in Miami, at first I can see Calleigh being mad at Tim for putting her through all that grief but then she'd soften up. She'd have to because she couldn't be able to stay mad at him for long.

CSIMiamiLover, I would have liked to seen Speedle and Ryan work together.

Still_RIP_Speed, can you link me as long as it's PG-13 or under? I've only been in the fanfic forum a couple times.

5. Still_RIP_Speed

yeah...not sure its in the thread so I'll give you the link to fanfic.net for it..... So What Happens Now Story it should be ok....its rated T i think (i wanted to be on the safe side....it was prevoious on the fan fic of this site so it should be ok...i'm still adding chapters to it there tho...

yeah I would love to have seen what Ryan and Speed would have been like-would they have even got on together?

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Speedle and Ryan getting on together? I don't think they'd be best buddies or anything, but maybe enough to work smoothly together in the workplace?

I have my reasons :p

7. Still_RIP_Speed

well, I'm not sure....It might be abit like an Eric/Ryan friendship civial enough but only just-can imagine he would probably say 'jackass' under his breath a few times about him!!!PLus with Ryan being hoplessly in love Calleigh...ooooooo they could fight over Calleigh then she runs in and kisses Speed and she turns round to Ryan and says 'sorry sweetie but against him-you never had a chance'

ooooooooooh the beauty of my imagination!:lol:

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yeah, and besides, I think of Ryan as Calleigh's little brother ROFLMAO

I know. I have never seen the episode, but I have seen pictures and I agree with you on that point.

Yeah, I agree on that too, because shes like the last place the vics go before being cremated or put in the ground so it kind of makes sense :p

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I don't think Speed and Ryan would get along, but I'm sure they'd work well together, be a little angsty.

But I'd love to see Calleigh's face if she saw him again.

I don't think Cal will ever be the same again after what happened to Speed..

but ooh I like the idea on Alexx knowing his alive, I think she'd bring him there to show the team, but the question is, do you think the team will be pissed or glad that she hide it from them?

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ I think the team would be more shocked than pissed. They're the kind of people who don't react to a situation with anger first. More like cautious curiosity followed by anger, and then acceptance in time. I mean, Alexx is a trustworthy person, so there must have been a motive behind her actions right? :) (Well, speculation)

I'm not sure if I posted this here in the Talleigh thread, but here we go...

In 'Curse of the Coffin', a guy was put into a 'death-like' sleep by a chemical called tetrodotoxin and kept in the morgue. Well, he woke up. I'd say if Speed were to come back, Alexx would have first-hand knowledge of this. (And this would be the method used. Efficient, and doesn't leave a trace)

And then I think she'd tell Calleigh, because 1) She trusts her 2) Knew that she had a bond with Speedle. (Ie: Blood Moon, Invasion. -- She was also there with Calleigh at the jewelery store)

Then like 1CSIMFan said, she'd be a little miffed at first, but I can see her softening up more when the episode(s) progresses.

Or perhaps Calleigh knows the truth already, and she's been keeping it a secret. Maybe it's the reason she always referred to him as 'Speedle' in season three, and not 'Tim' like she usually would. She wants to keep a fair personal distance from him so she wouldn't be tempted to either tell the team what really happened, or go find Speedle.

I really think that if they were the same team again, it wouldn't seem realistic. (Not basing this on what anyone else said, I just wanted to throw it in there as a seperate idea) Things would change, and relationships would change. We saw in season two, that there was some small flirting on Calleigh's part, but I can see that transition to Speed, trying to get back on her good side. Maybe he'll ease her back into his presence by a few ice-breaking jokes and eventually when she calms down and learns to accept him back, she'll warm up. Then hopefully a spark will light and not only will we see a newfound friendship, we'll see the beginning of something more between them.

They say time heals all wounds. :)

(Gosh I haven't been in here for a long while. :eek:)

11. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

*bumpity bump bump*

I just thought I woud bump up this thread for those of you who would like to talk about Talleigh or Speed/Calleigh!

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hey, all! :D

I know you're probably wondering why I'm bumping this up, so I'll tell you.

I have just started a Talleigh forum, http://talleigh.informe.com

And I just thought you'd like to know about it so you can join... :p

It has many of the same rules as my DuCaine forum, but that's for my conveneicne, as I am a self confessed lazy-ass :lol:

13. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

I wish more than anything, ever that they would bring him back. Those two were meant to be. :(

14. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Tim & Calleigh would have made a great couple, I've often wondered if in my wildest dreams if they had kids just what would they would look like. :D

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I'm sorry guys!! i have to work on my multishipping tactics. I'm trying to be a Talleigh shipper and a CaRWasher. plus being a Hardy Boys shipper. a NED shipper. so yeah. ut i have one thing to say. Speed and calleigh are so secret lover!!! i could tell right from the ep Forced Entry. right from this part

SPEED: Yeah. Nothing. I also checked with Ernie, the guy that did Calleigh's.
    H: (surprised) Did Calleigh's?
    SPEED: Yeah. Not that she's ever going to let anybody see it, but uh, Erniethinks this is one-of-a-kind.

that just made me go hmmm. how would he know if she never lets anybody see it? :devil: total secret lovers!!!!!