Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Re: Sofia/Sara slash.

you already watched the new ep? Wow.........I'm lucky if I'll manage to have it by tomorrow. But I guess there's something to look forward to, Sara and Sofia in a hotel room? That's bound to be hot! :devil:

I was just lurking around the shipper forum and found this thread. I'm glad that i'm not the only one who thinks these two are hot together.
BTW, The scene w/Sara and Sofia in a hotel room is hot.

Those two definitely need more screen time together. I would volunteer to write the script, but I'm afraid it wouldn't quite turn out to be a CSI episode but more of PWP fanfiction ;)

Jorja_Rain said:
I would volunteer to write the script, but I'm afraid it wouldn't quite turn out to be a CSI episode but more of PWP fanfiction ;)
I don't think anyone around here would really mind. I know I wouldn't :devil:

But seriously, they need more screentime together. They need more screentime preiod. But some friendship or bodage...umm, I mean bonding would be nice.

And of course I wouldn't mind more of those (not so) subtle glances :p

Wow, I leave for a little tiny bit and already someone's got Mia thinking of bondage!

Both of our ladies need some more screentime, there just isn't enough..

:devil: I have a bad influence on innocent girls :devil:

So let's hope Thursday will provide us with some nice screen time of the two ladies. Who knows, maybe Detective Curtis will use those handcuffs of hers one day. :cool:

Where are all the peoples at?

Jorja_Rain said:
Who knows, maybe Detective Curtis will use those handcuffs of hers one day. :cool:
The lovely detective using her handcuffs, now that sounds naughty :)

Maybe we should start a topic to get things going again; how about a top ten list of the beat Slashey scenes (although I’m pretty sure I can count all the Sara/Sofia scenes on my hands but anyway) this should be relatively easy, you can cut the URST between them with a knife. And we can interpret the scene in our own slashey favor regardless of any GSR stuff, which means that ABRTI scene in Grissom’s office is up for grabs too. I’ll start:

1. King Baby (how could this not be on the list) I believe someone else said it best “two hot women talking about breasts” yup, that about sums it up.

I got one before that. Well, not technically a real S/S scene but anyways

2. 5x14 Unbearable

In the end of the ep Sara, Sofia and Greg are talking about the case and when Sofia leaves Greg goes: "She's fitting in pretty well, huh?"
That look on Sara's face was priceless. She could no way agree with Greg in that situation, would have given herself away. Instead she just had this incredulous expression. Shows how Sofia irritated her at first, she seemed like a natural addition and Sara was confused by the fact that she couldn't just brush her off (or didn't want to). She liked Sofia from the start and that scared her a bit, hence the denial. At least that's my interpretation ;)

Wow, that sounds great, perfect interpretation. Ok, I wasn’t going to post a new one until a few more people joined in but can’t help taking the most obvious one:

3. Werewolves. Man, you could cut the UST with a knife in that phone booth scene, and the looks they exchanged, words do not do justice. That whole scene was priceless, I also noticed people on forums who were not usually into slash pointing out how totally slashy it came of as.

And it was also the first appearance of the infamous toothpick :)

I wish I could say more about it right now but I have to go. Hopefully the rest of the femslashers will find their way back here and join in the slashy fun.

Werewolf was freaking amazing, both for its insane UST scenes and Sofia looking incredibly hot in that interrogation scene w/ Cath in that girl's house.

Hi Jorja_Rain. Welcome to TalkCSI and welcome to the Sofia/Sara thread.

Board rules state that your signature may contain either a banner OR text but not both. Also, the maximum size for banners is 220x75. So, please resize your banner and either use the banner or the text.

Thanks. :)

Hey, did anyone notice that Sara was walking kinda funny in that scene, or was it just me?

Maybe Sofia got called out to the scene and left Sara to sleep at home. ^_^^_^ *evil grin*

*bumps*

sarasofia_2-2.jpg

Anyone still here?

oooooh, MiaCharlize!!! Yummy pic of the girls *drools*

Sorry I haven't been around lately - work is crazy with Christmas coming up. *sigh*

I'm currently trying to get a Christmas fic about the girls written - I'm actually trying to write 3 at the same time for my 3 main ships *pants, exhausted* Hopefully I'll have it finished before the 25th.

I was recently re-watching "Way To Go" and I just loved how Sara and Sofia were completely at ease with each other. It's like all the horrible tension that had been between them earlier in the season and in season 5 had disappear. And we all know what clears up tension, now, don't we girls *raises eyebrow* *avoids PG-13-o-meter* :devil:

Back