Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? OT

I made two little banners from old manips of mine. They're not the best I've ever come up with but they're a desperate attempt to keep the ship alive.

sarasofia_banner.jpg

SARASOFIA_BW_Banner.jpg

Feel free to use them in order to spread the message of sassy love around the virtual world. ;)

Now, if I'm really good (and get my life organized) I might one day write fics again...

yeah Mia, that would be lovely and I like the banners, too. :D and on ralst.com there are new stories with SS SC and CW.

Aww man, I love those. Especially the first one. They're smaller than the banners I use on another forum (holby.tv) but I'll probably end up using that one there at some point - with credit, of course!

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? Sassy Love

Glad you like my banners :)

So, what do you guys think Sara & Sofia are up to at the moment? Skiing in the Rockies? Planning their lives after Vegas? Unpacking boxes in their new apartment already? Or are they even back to work again in their new jobs?

So many possibilities. :D

MiaCharlize said:

So, what do you guys think Sara & Sofia are up to at the moment? So many possibilities. :D

....to write a new sassy ff ;) !!!

I actually have an almost finished fanfic, ready to be posted soonly. It's not a happy one, though..

However. I felt creative today:

banner_text.jpg

At this point, it doesn't matter! I'm already depressed with this no SC/LL on CSI, with the ongoing strike and the :confused: if and when LL will return. <sigh> So, I'm always looking forward to any sassy, although it would improve my mood, if it would be a happy one, but I don't want to stop your creative juices. ;)
Looking forward to it and thanks!

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that posts in Shipper Central must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion and that the off topic discussion must be kept to a minimum and never overshadow the on topic discussion.

thanks.

Boss, I'm sorry :( , but I'm not sure where I derailled from our topic. We were speaking about the ff stories about SS/SC. Without SS/JF on the show anymore, this tread is slowly dying :(. It's sad although a few stories are showing up from time to time. It'd be cool, if the ff writers could create an "alternative universe" with S/S.
Anything to feed my fantasies and to be able to speak about the two ladies with the group. And to almost quote someone we all know... gang, where are you? ;)
Have a nice week

Wow, over four years no action in here. That's kind of sad.
I was disappointed that when Sofia was back on the show for "Father of the bride" Sara wasn't there. I really hoped to see them together again and after Louise Lombard said, it's unlikely she'll be back at CSI it looks like we've to wave our hope to see them together bye-bye.
Anyway I will continue to write FF about them and keep the dream alive...I mean, if reality isn't that nice we have to live in dreams, right?

Back