Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? OT?

But she held her hand. I saw that. She also had her hand on Sara's side and was gently rubbing her back while she was phoning for the ambulance or whatever she said into the phone (didn't listen to it much). Problem is, all that happened off camera because they shot from unfortunate angles. But I know she did.

:p

Hi folks :),

I'm new here, but I'm not new to this pairing.
I love SaSsy, they're my OTP, I'm totally theirs.

I saw the new episode, and I was thinking the exact same thing as you ladies. She was so touching her, when they carried her away.
I remember someone saying, they hoped that Sofia woulde be somehow involved with finding Sara. I absolutely flipped when I saw that she was actually one of the two people that found her. What more could my sassy heart ask for? :D
Jorja was just brilliant, and I thought I was gonna faint, when I saw Sofia in that black outfit, she looked so HOT. :eek:

I'm absolutely looking forward to all the fanfiction that's awaiting us. ;)

Welcome to the thread, calleighsgirl. :)

I've already started writing a fic but unfortunately it doesn't turn out the way I want it to. I still have the hope to get it done over the weekend though. The new ep definitely renewed my sassy love. They're just meant to be, aren't they?

I mean, didn't Sara look really uncomfortable and disappointed when she saw that man-paw resting on her hand when she opened her eyes in the helicopter? I bet she was expecting Sofia cause she had heard her voice soothing her until the medics arrived.

Of course I saw the hand thing, too. I rewinded like three times to make sure I wasn't imagining things. ;)

From the looks of things we might as well speak German in here. ;)

German?! That's my clou :D !!! Ah folks I'm so happy to have THE news thanks to you and I'm happy to hear all about our favourite couple :) , but I read that Jorja will leave the show :( there goes my fantasie for a little more releationship on the show! But I'm looking forward to all Sassy ff you will be throwing at us ;) and now I'm going to rewatch all the hot hot hot pics

German? *looks around* Well, yeah, I guess we could. :lol:
I like English better though. ;)

THE moment (EDIT: picture posting, doesn't work :/ )
I think every sassy fan on earth noticed the touching thing. :D

@MiaCharlize: I'm absolutely looking forward to that fanfic. ^^

I prefer English, too. ;)

Ooh, nice, proof of that moment. *swoons*

Mia, forgot to say I love your signature banner. ;)

Awww the pic. She's touching her arm, doesn't she? I mean, it might be a bit blurred and all but I do see it. :p

I prefer english, too. I hate german, I speak english at home all the time, german sounds almost foreign to me.

Mia, forgot to say I love your signature banner.

Thanks. The pic was kind of calling for it ;)

Thank you so very much calleighsgirl !!!!!!! That was awesome, priceless!!! As you can see, the link worked.
Hate German? I do so hope not, because it's a big word. And it was a joke from my p.o.v.. I love languages, I speak 4 different ones and I found them fascinating. It doesn't matter that I would be absolutely lost in Japan and wouldn't speak Japanese if my life depended on it :) but I am fascinated by the musicality every language has. Sorry, I'm going OT, don't worry and looking forward to all news and coming episodes.

I agree with every single word, I love languages too. Every language has something great... even if it might be just cool swearwords. :lol:
Merde, that Grissom got to sit with her in the helicopter. It should have been Sofia... her rescuer and true love. :D

I like the signature too, it's SO true! :D

Yeah the picture, I was dying to catch the perfect moment... but there's some bushes blocking the view when she is actually touching her (as my selective perception tells me :p ).
Yeah, the link works, but I wanted the picture to actually show up on this page here, but it doesn't, so we'll just have to go with linking.

calleighsgirl said:
I agree with every single word, I love languages too. Every language has something great... even if it might be just cool swearwords. :lol:
Merde, that Grissom got to sit with her in the helicopter. It should have been Sofia... her rescuer and true love. :D

The Italian definition of m... just ends with an "a" instead of the "e" and if we had to read something in the gesture ;) Sofia couldn't be to obvious or the whole affair would blown up. How that is sound as an explanation ;) ?
But it is only wishful thinking :( ! But it's good that they don't have this hostility going on anymore.

Yeah, you're right, that would've been too obvious. ;)

I really HOPE they don't have all the hostility anymore, it's really annoying how the writers always have to have the female characters bitch at eachother. But I still like to interpret that scene in 'A Bullet Runs Through It Part 2' as Sara protecting Sofia from being caught in the building by Ecklie or someone, cause she wasn't supposed to be there... she was just worried and had to make her leave.

The Nick/Sofia shippers have a video of how Sara was found in their thread (first post on page 2)... You can see how worried Sofia looked! She thought she was gonna loose Sara!

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? OT

Thanks for the hint, I did see it. It is one of the moments I'm really grateful for internet :D . Yeah, I don't understand either why women on shows have to always be enemies or they have just bland and meaningless relationships with their female colleagues. No dephts no interests and I miss a certain courage, although I find it sad to have to have courage in this case, to portray same sex relationships on TV. And intelligent and caring relationships, not some stereotype. The two ladies would be a blast and I'm not speaking about sex. We all know how it works ;) ! It's a pity. At least I'll be grateful for the dainty morsel they'll give us.I think ? :confused:

Yes, just look at her!

worried.png

women have to be catty it's how we are, didn't you know that/
it bugs me the way they have women going at each other's throats all the time. like sara said to cath in ep. 2 "two sharp women are better than one" can't they all just get along. it would make being a fem/slash fan so much easier. lol
sof. was great, all get up and go to find sara, and i noticed her a lot despite her severe lack of lines.
i love the idea of these two, in a fantasy world, i only say that because i don't think it would happen on the show.
love these two in fanfics too.

yay super sofia, helping rescue super sara!!

Back