Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Warrick rolled his eyes and held his hands up in defeat. "Fine, because I'm a good guy I will this once. But don't be getting used to it" He joked feeling his cell phone vibrate. He pulled it out of his pocket and noticing Tinas number shut it off again. He wasn't really in the mood to talk to her. He looked back up at his friends and shrugged.

(haha Tina...sorry, Sara I think you'll know what I'm laughing at. lol)

"Great, so its settled. Rick's buying lunch. You know I think I'll have the steak."

(hehe too many Tinas lol)

Warrick slapped Nick playfully on the shoulder. "Hey! Don't be getting any fancy ideas!"

(haha yeah lol)

Nick smiled and looked at his friend, "Now why would you think that man, I'm a texan. And we like our beef. I'm just trying to stay in with tradition."

Sara looked at the other two men and smiled "okay okay can we quit talking about food and go and actually Get some I'm Really hungry and I'm in the Mood for a thick juice steak" if being Pregnant did anything to her it Made her be less and less of a Vegitterian

Warrick laughed and walked with them. "I don't know what kinda money you're all taking home but filet mingon? Jeez you all have expensive taste"

Nick smirked and clapped his friend on the shoulder, "We always have expensive taste when its on someone else's tab."

Warrick sighed and rolled his eyes, holding his hands up in defeat. "Fine" He laughed. "Just this once, but someone different is paying next time"

Sara smiled as she gently nudged Nick "In a couple of months you wont be able to afford it" they finally reached the diner and were seated in their usual spot ,she looked at the others in the room then looked at Nick "so do you want to hear our news now or wait till the food gets here?"

Nick looked over at Sara and saw her fidgiting with her hands under the table. So he reached his hand and held it tightly. Letting her know that it was going to be ok. No matter what their friends had to say.

Back