Snicker RP -The Secrets out

(that would be great thanks)
Sara looked at the young 16 year old across from her and smiled she had to be very brave to come and tell them what happened she gently started to question her "so I understand you told Captain Brass here that our suspect raped you to,can you tell us about it *she spoke gently* take it as slow as you'd Like"

(does the victim have a name or should I just make one up?)

The girl looked down at her hands and then back up at Sara then down to her hands again. "I was..." the girl swallowed not wanting to relive that event. "I was on my way home from school and um..." she closed her eyes trying not to let tears fall but she couldn't help it.

(you can make one up I never gave her a name yet)
Sara gently took her Hand "its okay" she said gently she tried to let her know without words that she knew what she was going through

Carly nodded she appreciated the csi's words, even if they didn't help her that much. "I was coming home from school, I don't live that far away so i walk home." Carly said, her voice quivering slightly. "I thought I heared someone behind me, and my parents always told me to not talk to strangers so I didn't I just kept walking and then he just...he just came out of no where."

Sara looked at the young girl,the young girl was being strong trying hard not to cry eventhough her voice was quivering She however wasnt doing so well she could already feel the warm tears streaming down her cheeks ,she wasnt sure if it was her Pregnancy hormones or The fact that she knew exactly what the girl was going through,she tried to hide it as she turned her attention to the girl "do you think you'd be able to identify him in a line up?"

Tiffany looked over at Sara and saw that she was crying. She had only worked with Sara a few other times but they weren't real good friend, Tiffany then turned her attention back to Carly.

Carly snapped her head up, "Yes." she said confidently. The man had wanted her to see his face and so she did. "But, if I do....he...he won't come after me again will he?" asked Carly her voice starting to quiver again.

Sara smiled she was happy they had finally gotten somewhere with this case and she hoped that the suspect they had was the one the young girl would choose,her and Tiffany left the room,she could see Tiffany looking at her "I'll be okay really " she lied ,then she walked off in search of Nick

Tiffany nodded and watched as Sara walked down the hall.

Nick sighed as he walked out of the layout room, he was working solo on his case and sometimes it could get frustrating when your the only one.

Nick laughed lightly, "Hmmm." he said quietly. "Angelina Jolie?" he asked as she turned around, "Oh, Sara Sidle even better."

Sara smiled as she Looked at Nick "so My case is going a little better Our New witness is willing to pick him out in a line up" she gazed into Nicks eyes lingering for a minute

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
Warrick snatched the results from the printer and scanned them quickly. he walked quickly into the hallway and almost crashed into Cath. "Sorry" He mumbeled before looking up to see who it was. A smile spread across his face. "We got him!" He handed her the paper proving that the paintchips from the little girls bike matched some found in the suspects apartment, obviously transfered from his hands or clothing.

Cath grinned at Warrick. "Good work Rick. So are you getting off shift soon? Maybe you'd like to join me for drinks after work. I get off in half an hour."

Back