Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, May 15, 2006.

1. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

"Well." said Nick with a sigh. "Sometimes I hate this job." he said as he walked over to Sara, "But it has its rewards to."

2. GSRFan4Life

GSRFan4Life Witness

Greg walked past the breakroom, carrying his evidence to the lab when he noticed Nick and Sara together. Things were slowly piecing together in his mind as he walked to the lab.

3. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Warrick strolled past Greg and pulled the file out of his grip. ""Thanks man, saves me getting them" He laughed as he saw Greg pout slightly. "You look like a girl when you do that" he laughed again and motioned for Greg to follow hiom into the layout room.

4. GSRFan4Life

GSRFan4Life Witness

Greg followed Warrick to the layout room, "So I look like a girl?" He laughed, tossing his used gloves at him.

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Warrick shrugged, grinning a little. "You sure do pout like a baby girl" He winked at him and laid out the contents of the file onto the table. "Make yourself useful and help me make sense of these"

6. GSRFan4Life

GSRFan4Life Witness

He shuffled through the file, laying out the photos.

7. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Warrick picked up a photo and held it up to take a closer look at it. "So we know he did it, he pretty much made that clear. We just can't prove it. I'm stressed, your stressed. Caths stressed so the the sooner we put this scum behind bars the better" He sighed and picked up another photo.

8. GSRFan4Life

GSRFan4Life Witness

Greg nodded, "Sara and Nick seemed stressed, and their not even on our case."

9. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

"Ah well I think they have their own problems" Warrick laughed picking up yet another photo. He sighed loudly and slammed the photo back down onto the table. "Damn it! Where getting nowhere, the longer we take the more chance he'll get away."

10. GSRFan4Life

GSRFan4Life Witness

Greg picked up a photo, showing something to Warrick that neither of them noticed before, "Paint chips?"

11. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Warrick grabbed the phot of him and looked at it intently for a few seconds before smiling. "Thats Greg, I think you may have found our breakthrough!" He grinned and walked to the door. "If you see Cath tell her to come find me, I'll be in trace"

12. GSRFan4Life

GSRFan4Life Witness

Greg smiled, organizing the papers, "Will do."

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara and Nick walked out of the break room she was feeling a little better and she was hoping Greg had something ANYTHING on thier case ,she walked slowly to Greg taking her time in letting go of Nicks hand hoping Greg didnt notice as she whispered a I love you to Nick ,she then turned her attention to Greg "so Please tell me You found something on the Pocket Knife I gave you to take to trace"

14. GSRFan4Life

GSRFan4Life Witness

Greg handed Sara the folder, "Blood. Female. Give me something to compare it to and I'll see what I can do."

15. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Nick nodded in regards to her 'I love you'. This secret relationship was getting harder and harder for him and for Sara. he just wanted to tell everyone and get it over with. But Sara didn't want to yet and he respected her decision.